Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6773 6774 [6775] 6776 6777 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788676 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101610 on: March 16, 2013, 09:13:21 am »

Mixed happy/sad: R.I.P. ponytail. Been cultivating it for four years, went down to my waist. Made me look ugly and old, was always in the way and annoying as fuck to wash. Delayed cutting my hair simply because I'd already invested so much effort into it, vicious cycle go. Had my hair cut this morning, now there's this guy in the mirror that looks much too young to be me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101611 on: March 16, 2013, 09:32:53 am »

Mixed happy/sad: R.I.P. ponytail. Been cultivating it for four years, went down to my waist. Made me look ugly and old, was always in the way and annoying as fuck to wash. Delayed cutting my hair simply because I'd already invested so much effort into it, vicious cycle go. Had my hair cut this morning, now there's this guy in the mirror that looks much too young to be me.
I just got my hair back down to my shoulders. Feelsgoodman.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101612 on: March 16, 2013, 09:49:38 am »

I just got my hair back down to my shoulders. Feelsgoodman.
Hush you, don't make me regret it!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101613 on: March 16, 2013, 12:26:36 pm »

only one license plate.

Is this abnormal?
Apparently! I got ticketed for only having a rear license plate and plate holder, so in the end I had to get new plates and install a front plate holder by drilling holes in the bumper. There was nowhere else to put it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #101614 on: March 16, 2013, 12:27:24 pm »

I really should cut my hair. I don't have enough of it left to make a good pony tail. I am balding way way too early.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #101615 on: March 16, 2013, 12:59:45 pm »

Update: I went out last night and only puked once! I'll take it.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #101616 on: March 16, 2013, 01:01:54 pm »

Did the party continue? Because there's the "yeah, it's fine, just coke from now on" spillages, and then there's the "arglebargleblargh" or instant K.O. ones. :P

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101617 on: March 16, 2013, 01:13:37 pm »

Man, we had both kinds last Saturday. I hope anything that happens tonight isn't as bad.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101618 on: March 16, 2013, 01:56:34 pm »

Last round of games in the 6 Nations today (massive european rugby tournament). The winner of England v Wales takes the whole tournament. There is nothing to choose between the 2 teams at all, and the game is going to be close and tense.

Whats that? Wales havent read the script?

Wales completly destory England in all areas of the field. The game ends a one-sided 30-3 victory to Wales, making me a VERY happy bunny.

:D
This is a blank sig.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #101619 on: March 16, 2013, 02:01:28 pm »

Last round of games in the 6 Nations today (massive european rugby tournament). The winner of England v Wales takes the whole tournament. There is nothing to choose between the 2 teams at all, and the game is going to be close and tense.

Whats that? Wales havent read the script?

Wales completly destory England in all areas of the field. The game ends a one-sided 30-3 victory to Wales, making me a VERY happy bunny.

:D

Ofc I had to be attempting revision at that time. :P

Still, Six Nations Champs again! :)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #101620 on: March 16, 2013, 02:21:34 pm »

drunk snip
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:55:45 pm by DrPoo »
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #101621 on: March 16, 2013, 02:23:30 pm »

Did the party continue? Because there's the "yeah, it's fine, just coke from now on" spillages, and then there's the "arglebargleblargh" or instant K.O. ones. :P

Party had wrapped up. I was just finding somewhere to sleep.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #101622 on: March 16, 2013, 02:25:18 pm »

hi guise i had alot of alcohol and cake so i am realyl happy!! :D
lol so uhh i wont post more here just so toastu won ban me ok
Toastu One the Great? G'night!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101623 on: March 16, 2013, 02:25:27 pm »

Everyone is drunk but me, and I'm Irish! Stupid cold. I'm going to need to clear out my backlog.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101624 on: March 16, 2013, 02:41:18 pm »

Is Toastu Won just Japanese Toady?

Also I'm Irish too and I'm not drunk yet, though it's not even 4PM where I'm at so I've still got a while to remedy that.
Pages: 1 ... 6773 6774 [6775] 6776 6777 ... 13325