Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - All hail PLOTTER SCUM Free Beer!  (Read 26087 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 1 - All Hail King Webadict!
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2009, 12:59:54 pm »

This is my opinion on the content of the posts that have currently been said.

Player           Posted Content
1.  Kashyyk         yes    yes
2.  Org             yes    no
3.  Mr.Person       yes    yes
4.  major_sephiroth yes   no
5.  Diakron         yes    no
6.  Pandarsenic     yes    yes
7.  Little          no     no
8.  Alexhans        yes    yes
9.  webadict        yes    yes
10. Free Beer       yes    yes
11. ExKirby         yes    yes
12. ToonyMan        yes    yes

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2009, 01:30:09 pm »

Come out Little.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2009, 01:33:54 pm »

Thank you for the list, Kashyyk, but what exactly is your definition of "content"?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2009, 01:37:59 pm »

Mod: How does scum communicate at night?  By PM or Quicktopic?

Summary of the game (By Alexhans):
Kashyyk suggested lynching lurkers.
ExKirby started as if it was an RVS stage.
Toonyman Hailed: "You are the one to decide our fate."
Pandar Hailed.
Kashyyk says that he would accuse ExKirby for "leaping on him for suggesting to lynch lurkers" when Exkirby only said "Let's go down the list, then. J'accuse... Kashyyk!".  Then he says that he won't accuse him because it would be OMGUS...
Conclusion... Kashyyk just dropped a scumtell.
Exkirby... apoligizes??? WTF? And says that he didn't read the name? huh?
Toonyman adds nothing:"You can scream all you want.  UNLESS you're scum. "
ExKirby adds more nothing:"Note to self-Make sure you check usernames. "
Kashyyk makes a list of posters 8 minutes after his first post.  ONLY EIGHT MINUTES.
ExKirby keeps playing as if there was an RVS and "points his random finger at Org"  (note the fact that he says the word RANDOM)
Org Random Votes Free Beer for not posting.
Toonyman waggons on Org "for being clueless"... :roll: the ironies of life...
Mr.Person didn't like Kashyyk's suggestion of lynching lurkers but think's it was just stupid.  Pretends some sort of random voting litte.
Kashyyk explains that it was the only way in wich he could help the town.  This is good.
Mr.Person thinks that what Kashyyk posted right after was "panicking"... I disagree... that was not panicking... people are looking at things the other way around, it seems.
Kashhyk's #46... sigh... "
I appear to be going about protecting myself the wrong way, aren't I? " Bad phrase to use if you're town...
Org hails Web and DOESNT add anything.
Pandar interprets Kashyyk and doesn't find him scummy so far.
Toonyman asks pointless question.  The active lurking seems to continue...
ExKirby: "If he does, I'll eat my helmet. "
Exkirby and Toony keep adding fluff.
Kashyyk practically asks if the game is broken... "Is the KM allowed to make themselves King? "
Toony expresses: "I'm never going to be king!  :-D "
Exkirby Assumes: "And now we know who the kingmaker is."
Toonyman denies being KM
FreeBeer attacks ExKirby: "
And you are interested in who the kingmaker is.. why? So you have a person to suck up to in hopes of becoming King yourself? "
Pandar states the obvious: "Kingmaker is confirmed pro-town."
major_sephiroth posts and jokes around.  Scummy.
Diakron: "sorry i just got on."
^^This last 2 posts are SO pointless it hurts.
ExKirby says this out of the blue: " Oh yay. That's two Mafia games (one's on a different forum) that people have taken me the wrong way. " in response to Freebeer probably... But it strikes as an appeal to emotion.
Diakron votes toonyman as if we were in RVS: "TOONYMAN! how would you feel about losing day one? "  btw, if Toonyman is town and he gets lynched that doesn't mean he loses unless mafia wins. 
Pandar calls for people to stop voting when they cant.
I post asking where's the king and saying I'll suggest some lynches later.  I agree in general with lynching lurkers.  I critisize the nothingness of the game.
ExKirby and Kashyyk add nothing.
Web complains...? Ask ExKirby who's scum... wonders about the excess of nothing too... :P
Kashyyk makes an updated list of who he thinks posted content. 

And that's that....

now... A few questions directed at specific people:
@Kashyyk: Explain me, please, what kind of content do you find in Toonyman's posts.  Explain to me his stance on something.

@FreeBeer & Pandarsenic: Would you consider lynching a lurker even though there might be a chance that said lurker is the KM?

@ExKirby: Why did you feel the need to say people took you the wrong way without saying how, who or when and what was the right way?  Explain, please.

@Org, Diakron, major_sephiroth, Toonyman: Could you, PLEASE, say something game related?  Are you in favour of lynching lurkers?  Newbs? Experienced players just in case they're scum? Do you prefer to lead the king's lynch in a democratic way or just let him chose?

@Mr.Person:  How many scum do you think there are? When do you think that a nolynch might be useful?  Why do you think they kinged Webadict?  Would you like to be king?  Who would you lynch if you were and deadline was in 10 minutes?

@Webadict: Remember to announce who are you going to lynch before you do and make sure you ask what other people think about the lynch before you lower your finger.

Can someone tell me if Little has posted somewhere else on site?

“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2009, 01:42:50 pm »

I would lynch Org or Little right now.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 01:43:13 pm »

Yes, because the lurker should get a chance to claim Kingmaker before I lynch him. If he doesn't, he's just griefing the town.

I pointed out KM is confirmed pro-town because someone asked why he would claim.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 01:44:04 pm »

Mod: How does scum communicate at night?  By PM or Quicktopic?
Quick Topic.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 01:55:17 pm »

1. There's 12 players, so there should be 3 scum.

2. At any point where there's an even number of people, NL is technically the best policy.

3. People always king the best players in the game, which always includes Webadict.

4. Of course, who wouldn't want to be king? That's like asking "Would you like to have a million dollars?"

5. I would no lynch. If I had to lynch somebody, I would probably lynch Diakron, although Little might also get the hammer if he doesn't show up.

Alexhans, I love how almost every single comment in your summary is negative. Is this because you're scum trying to make everybody look bad or are you just that bitter in real life? I admit, most of the posts people have made are fairly... pointless, but you have to remember, not everybody can be scum, you know?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 02:05:21 pm »

4. Of course, who wouldn't want to be king? That's like asking "Would you like to have a million dollars?"
Some people prefer to avoid the responsability.  IIRC, someone stalled forever in 3 player lylo's.  XD

Alexhans, I love how almost every single comment in your summary is negative. Is this because you're scum trying to make everybody look bad or are you just that bitter in real life? I admit, most of the posts people have made are fairly... pointless, but you have to remember, not everybody can be scum, you know?
nah... I just need to rattle this dead shack until the natives run out screaming for mercy or pleading guilty... :P

I'm a very good (and active) mood right now.

If I kissed your asses like kashyyk may have done then I would have a lot of friends (Wich would benefit me if I were scum) but I wouldn't be any closer to finding scum.  I need people to respond and react.  If they don't like what I said... Let them post why they didn't.

And who says I think everybody can be scum?  I'll look at EVERYBODY and then try to read them.  If I ask someone a question it doesn't mean I think they're scum.  I'm just investigating.  It's healthy.

how much credit do you give to this phrase?: "Is this because you're scum trying to make everybody look bad"

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2009, 02:07:00 pm »

EBWOP: I'm in a very good (and active) mood right now.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2009, 02:19:46 pm »

Anyhow, ExKirby, who do you believe is scum right now.
Hard one to answer... I think everyone seems trustworthy, but I'll have to go off one little line from alex's mega list and say major_sephiroth.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2009, 02:25:06 pm »

Some people prefer to avoid the responsability.  IIRC, someone stalled forever in 3 player lylo's.  XD

Hey, I don't do that anymore!

how much credit do you give to this phrase?: "Is this because you're scum trying to make everybody look bad"

I give as much credit as I think it's true. I think it's true depending on what you say. Based on what you've said, I'm currently leaning not scum, although I obviously haven't thrown the idea out entirely, since you're a crafty son of a bitch. Besides, scum or not, the questions you ask will help us find or not find scum, so I don't think it actually matters too much RIGHT NOW if you're scum or not. Well, that depends on what Webadict has to say, I guess. Speaking of which, where the heck is Webadict? And where the heck is Little? We need everybody to say stuff, so the scum doesn't have night kills that tell us nothing.

Alexhans, who do you think is scum?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2009, 02:29:26 pm »

Alexhans, who do you think is scum?

I know already.  He's very predictable.  XD

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 02:47:12 pm »

I'd ususally be able to answer that on the IncreBots forums, but I know no-one here aside from Leafsnail, who is a Mod on said IB forums.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2009, 03:37:05 pm »

Lurkers heads shall be mounted upon the walls
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17