Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Newb's RTD: Survival Turn 1 waiting for Jervous !!!  (Read 7547 times)

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Newb's RTD: Survival (3 spots open!!!)
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 07:53:06 pm »

I search the room for weapons.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 12:29:55 am »

> Search for a double barreled shotty
>Fart

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 01:00:34 am »

search for laptop PC
Back to Mafia with me!

Axil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 02:47:08 am »

i guess i'll do what everyone else have, search the room for any usable weapon/equipment/items

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 05:08:47 am »

Yeah I guess I had better look for any good weapons and armor.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 07:34:47 am »

May I take a spot?

Name: Kurt
Last moments: Starting a big bonfire in his backyard before getting a dart to the neck...hopes someone puts it out before reaching the trees

Ok as my first action I shall look for an emergency fireaxe as a weapon.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 10:58:02 am »

Search the Room For Weapons

Typoman

• Bay Watcher
  • He Who Comes with the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 05:47:49 am »

I'd like to join in if it's no trouble

Name: Mitch
Last Memory: walking to the corner store, hear something move behind me, as i turn around to see what it is i was grabbed and injected with something, my vision goes out and i fall over and am caught by someone. for a few seconds i feel myself being carried before blanking out.

if i get in before the rolls, i will exit the current room and scout around a little retreating at any sign of danger, if i spot any likly weapons i will grab and equip, same for any sort of armour i might find.
not sure how many turns this will count as though so just do as much as i can :)

0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2009, 07:33:30 am »

???
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:40:35 pm by 0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0 »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 03:14:23 pm »

wellll........ it's full and alot of turns are posted, are we gonna do this thing?
Nom nom nom

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Newb's RTD: Survival Turn 1!!!
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 07:00:49 pm »

Sorry for the wait I was a bit busy setting up a server and school.

Well first here is who is in each room:
Room 1:
Jervous
kilakan
Jetsquirrel
Axil
knightedskull
Diakron

Room 2:
Flintus10
Zako
Rashilul
bulborbish
Typoman
0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0

both rooms have a faint light from the ceiling and have only one way out, a very heavy steel door. They are very old rooms and have lots of old rusty pipes and random metal pieces on the ground and walls.

I carefully search my surroundings for anything useful, such as weapons, tools, ammo.  Preferably weapons, preferably .44 magnum, it packs quite a punch.

3: As you search you can't find any fire arms, but you find a long piece of cloth with a very dull (can't cut people) and rusty knife under it. The knife can't really cut but could have other uses...  ;D

I also examine my suroundings and look for secret compartments and hidden items while I'm at it.

7: You feel like you can do anything and start kicking everything thing around you. 3, you it a pipe and it falls on you. 2 you try to dodge it but it hits you hard on the head (-1 to next roll and minor damage to head). As you recover you see that there is multitool swiss pocket knife taped to the wall behind it and take it also right behind it is also a key and you decide to grab that too. The knife has: A blade, Crockskrew, scissors, bottle cap opener, and a mini saw blade. The Key has an engraving: "A surprise awaits here".

I search the room for weapons.

5: As you look around for something to hit people with you find the rusty pipe that hit Maximillian and decide to use it. It is about 1.5 meters long and is sharp at one end but looks like it would bend and snap in half if used to much.

> Search for a double barreled shotty
>Fart

7: As you amazingly trip and land on the ground right in front of you is a Double Barrel Shotgun as you start looking at it you see that it has only one more buckshot left and is well used. Double Barrel Shotgun: 1 Shot left. As you try to fart it does not come out I guess someone needs to pull your finger (free action)

search for laptop PC

4: As you look around you can't really find anything until you happen to step upon an old and small hand-held computer from the 90's as you turn it on you see that is has windows 95 on it.

i guess i'll do what everyone else have, search the room for any usable weapon/equipment/items

5+1: as you search around you see an old jacket made out of leather and a roll of tape beside it.

Yeah I guess I had better look for any good weapons and armor.

5: as you look in a corner of the room you see a box. Inside of it you see a 9mm pistol but it has not ammo and the safety is broken (has a small chance of firing when loaded in your pocket). 9mm Pistol: No Ammo and broken safety.

May I take a spot?

Name: Kurt
Last moments: Starting a big bonfire in his backyard before getting a dart to the neck...hopes someone puts it out before reaching the trees

Ok as my first action I shall look for an emergency fireaxe as a weapon.

3: You see a glass case with a axe inside. 4, you punch it but only crack a glass abit. 5
, you still try to open it and you have a bit of difficulty but do it. 1, as you take it out you realize its only made out of rubber and is useless. Rubber Axe: A rubber axe, almost useless but has a note on it that says "nice try 5117"

Search the Room For Weapons

5: you look around and find a broken bear bottle. Broken Bear bottle: a broken glass bear bottle and looks like it can be used to stab people near you.

Looks like there is one slot left if I am correct, so I guess I'll take the final slot.

Name: Scott Leatherman
Last Memory: Getting hit on the head with something fairly hard as I was pulling a spare tire and jack out of the trunk to replace the flat one on my car.

I search the room for any sort of weapon that is handy.
I knock on the walls of the room to see if they are hollow.
If I find a hollow wall, and the weapon I may or may not have found is a melee weapon good for smashing objects apart, I bash some holes in the wall. Though, if I didn't find a melee weapon, I just use the heel of my foot.
While I'm at it, I might as well make a note of who started in the same room as me, so I know not to kill them later.

2: you start knocking on doors but get bored so decide to go to the next room. 4, as you open the door you can't open it all the way so you only open it a little and you can see into the next room. !TRAP! 4, you hear a poping noise and see that a few small (about 1cm each) needles start firing at you. 1, as many come flying at you they hit you in the right eye (the one you used to look into the room) and on the right side of your face. 4,
the right side of your face is bleeding lightly as your eye will not be able you see again (-2 to most actions that include your vision), and a few needles hit you in your bruise from the hammer Ushesh used to knock you out, causing some pain.

I'd like to join in if it's no trouble

Name: Mitch
Last Memory: walking to the corner store, hear something move behind me, as i turn around to see what it is i was grabbed and injected with something, my vision goes out and i fall over and am caught by someone. for a few seconds i feel myself being carried before blanking out.

if i get in before the rolls, i will exit the current room and scout around a little retreating at any sign of danger, if i spot any likly weapons i will grab and equip, same for any sort of armour i might find.
not sure how many turns this will count as though so just do as much as i can :)

7: As you start going for the door you see Scott Leatherman open the door alittle and look out and then him screaming because some needles launch out and hit his face. Even if there is danger you still go push him away and open the door fully. !TRAP! 5, the needle launcher fires a few needles at you before running out of ammo. 6, the needles hit you but most don't even pierce your skin do to being so small and hitting your clothes. 7! (again) , you grab the needle launcher and rip it off the wall where it was and use it as a weapon. Search: 1 as you look around for some needles to use you can't seem to find any until you see one on the floor. You reach for it but slip and fall and dropping the needle launcher which damages it lightly making it launch them at a slower rate.

Charactors:

Kilakan
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Maximillian

Rashilul

Jets

Diakron

Axil

Flint

Kurt

Ragnarork

Scott Leatherman

Mitch

Note: equipping, reloading and other simple actions can be done 3 times in one turn ans have dice rolls but are minor actions.

Also Note: Quote from: 0_0 OH MY SCIENCE 0_0 There is a good chance you will heal your eye somehow.

As for the last two people I will wait for their Turns until the end of today before asking for round 2 turns. So no one post actions expect Typoman and Jervous
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 07:43:48 pm by DF newb »
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

Typoman

• Bay Watcher
  • He Who Comes with the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 07:05:40 pm »

i already did post my action, in my application post

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 07:11:57 pm »

Whack Maximillian over the head with my new pipe.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2009, 07:34:41 pm »

i already did post my action, in my application post

oops sorry

also
Whack Maximillian over the head with my new pipe.

I said not to post your next actions until Typoman AND Jervous post their actions. Also you are supposed to kill the people in the other room but you are able to kill your allies aswell which might make the rest attack you and end up as you dying.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 07:44:25 pm by DF newb »
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

Axil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2009, 07:35:54 pm »

Rashilul: you do know this is a 6v6 team fight, right?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5