Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Last Chaos  (Read 1280 times)

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
Last Chaos
« on: August 13, 2009, 06:17:11 pm »

Didn't see a topic about this MMORPG I play sometimes, so I'm going to make one on it!

It's called Last Chaos, it's supported by Aeria Games, who actually has ALOT of MMORPG's that it supports like Twelve Sky and stuff. Anyway basically you run around and fight baddies while leveling skills and trying to get money to buy things (the prices are pretty high on the older servers). Here's the link to the website.... http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/.

They support in game item malls that you can buy things with real life cash, but they don't require a fee to play the games.

You will have to create an account, but one account gives you access to a TON of games, and they are still growing. Have fun i guess.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:18:53 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Last Chaos
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 06:24:36 pm »

All of Aeriagames' games are mind-numbing grindfests.

Seriously, it's like taking benadryl.
Shoes...

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 06:35:14 pm »

What, helpful if you have an allergy?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 06:55:37 pm »

So taking antihistamines causes you to... engage in a grindfest. Huh.

That aside, I played Twelve Sky for a while, then realized it was purely the domain of people who have plenty of free time on their hands, which I have none of.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 07:00:43 pm »

Ah, well I normally have free time on my hands (not sure how much I am going to have now that I am freshmeat in highschool  :-\).
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 01:45:33 pm »

-Cthulhu 3:16, The Book of Truth

There are probably better MMORPGs out there. The only Aeria game I really played, however, was Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. Because I love SMT like I love oxygen, food, and water. It was a grindfest, but at least it had a little diversity to the combat. Based on Mabinogi's engine, I think, so it was more than Click -- Wait -- Kill. Not too much more, but there were reflexes involved.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 05:15:46 pm »

I'll clarify.  Benadryl puts me into an extremely lethargic(But not sleepy) state where I stare straight ahead and mumble about things I wouldn't normally talk about(A kind of loss of inhibition, usually makes me tell people about things that they wouldn't care about, like stuff I've seen on the internet).

It's a state similar to what I feel if I play an Aeria game.

What's really crazy is if I go to sleep anyway.  One time I took it before bed to help with my allergies, and woke up around midnight, in a room I'd never seen before.  I stumbled over to the lightswitch, careful to avoid a dining room chair that was inexplicably next to my bed, and when I flipped the lights on, I was back in my room.  Crazy stuff, man.
Shoes...

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 05:24:37 pm »

I used to have a really good knight character. Maybe level 20-ish. I recall that I ragequitted over that gear enchanting shit that breaks your gear if you try to go past 4.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 08:14:42 pm »

I recall that I ragequitted over that gear enchanting shit that breaks your gear if you try to go past 4.

That's pretty standard for most MMOs, though.

Cthulhu's description of his experience reminds me of when I played DOMO (though I think I came closer to ACTUALLY FALLING ASLEEP there), which is another Aeria game, so it's quite apt.