Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Author Topic: Dawntide, an MMO in development  (Read 32040 times)

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
Re: Dawntide, an MMO in development
« Reply #390 on: July 05, 2011, 08:36:52 am »

Ahh, don't tell me everybody left the game?
:(
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 05, 2011, 11:28:12 am »

im really interested in playing this but i try to make an account and it comes up with a error :( and how much has been added and is it still active or has it died ?
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 05, 2011, 11:34:03 am »

The Guild died but from what I have seen they added a lot. If anyone would like to restart the Guild I would join but, unless we can get the higher ups back on we may need to make a new one.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 05, 2011, 11:34:51 am »

i really want to play this looks so good but every time i try to register i get a error.php :/ can someone help please?

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 05, 2011, 11:42:16 am »

Well we have two options

1: You pm your email account and what you want your account name/pass to be and I make you one or
2: I have a second empty account I made by accident and I will give you that but..... then you will have my email

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 05, 2011, 11:43:17 am »

Well we have two options

1: You pm your email account and what you want your account name/pass to be or
2: I have a second empty account I made by accident and I will give you that but..... then your have my email

i will PM the Dev's but thanks for the offer :) and the game is still alive and kicking right and getting decent updates ? 

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 05, 2011, 11:47:09 am »

Indeed it is live and kicking just got a update yesterday by the way they seemed to have added sea serpents meaning by main character is trapped and you will need a guild to get off the starter inland alive.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 05, 2011, 11:51:18 am »

Indeed it is live and kicking just got a update yesterday by the way they seemed to have added sea serpents meaning by main character is trapped and you will need a guild to get off the starter inland alive.

ahh ok well i have just a email to the devs about account creation so should have a character up and running in no time :), and if you want to start a bay12 faction again or something i would love to join you in game ? and just making sure all the files and stuff are clean right ?, i remember getting a virus from face of mankind before >,> so very wary with downloading MMO's

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 05, 2011, 12:05:26 pm »

Cool, fellow dwarves to play with! Haha

My name in-game is Gabeux, and also Ninna (alt char on same account).
I'm on Ninna right now getting some wood. I can create a faction and send invites to you people.
What's your char names?
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 05, 2011, 12:10:40 pm »

I sent a pm to the dev's about not being able to create account and got email back saying it will take three days!!:( not happy :( Did you have this problem?

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 05, 2011, 12:17:38 pm »

I sent a pm to the dev's about not being able to create account and got email back saying it will take three days!!:( not happy :( Did you have this problem?

No, my I did not have a problem with my account but they may have changed that. Update on the faction the old one was wiped so what do we want our name to be?

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 05, 2011, 12:19:08 pm »

Weird. I haven't, but I couldn't use my old closed beta username.
It says the name is taken, but if I try to use 'remember password', it says that the username does not exist.

Probably some database garbage they forgot to clean up or something.
The game is not completed, but I'm having fun training skills and starting gatherer alts.

Everyone should make a main, 'battle' char with combat and/or magic skills + skinning, and gatherer and crafter alts to be self-sufficient.
And don't be mad if you delete 1, 3, 10 characters, because I did it before getting it right (right as in, being able to have fun and kill/craft some stuff)

Since the economy suck, we will be depending on each other for resources and etc.

I'm not the most experienced person in the game, so anyone willing to offer advice for our faction would be nice.
Our faction name is 'Duthnuronol Dwarves' [Guardedmountain Dwarves]

-- Edit: Hey Light Forger, you're going to make one?
Hmmm

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 05, 2011, 12:20:55 pm »

Cool as soon as I get my account sorted I will join you :) how long do you think it will be till it gets sorted?  and what's the magic system like ?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:23:49 pm by ScriptWolf »

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 05, 2011, 12:22:54 pm »

Ok, my character name is venoth and I'm mining some silver our first thing should be making a boat since I have 40 steel and with sea serpents I can't cross the ocean with swimming.

Gabeux, I will just join your faction

Edit: damn you silver how bloody hard are you to mine!!!

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 05, 2011, 12:24:17 pm »

Cool as soon as I get my account sorted I will join you :) and what's the magic system like ?

There's different schools of magic, like Alteration, Elementism, Illusion, Preservation etc.
and you learn (buy) the spells (scrolls that you read and learn) from trainers.

Then you use those spells to attack/heal/buff people and creatures.
Making a main char as a fighter with Preservation magic skills is very nice IMO.

--
Light, check your Private chat in-game. (:
And thanks god you're doing the mining..I'm lumberjacking with my alt, so we can stockpile some resources already. Nice :D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:27:57 pm by Gabeux »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28