Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125039 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Dave Final Round
« Reply #1155 on: December 24, 2009, 05:57:22 pm »

I thought both of them only do anything because; it's cool, it's ironic, or they absolutely have to.
 I'm guessing Bro gave Dave the discs because it was ironic.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: December 24, 2009, 06:02:40 pm »

I thought both of them only do anything because; it's cool, it's ironic, or they absolutely have to.
Yeah, that's my guess.

Also: Do you think this means Dave will start playing Sburb soon? Because the glimpse of the future we got showed Dave with his Kernelsprite and a mangled Lil' Cal. Also, now that Dave has "modified" Lil' Cal, does that mean he's the counterpart to John's armed harlequin and Rose's eldritch princess?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: December 24, 2009, 06:05:18 pm »

Makes sense.  I imagine the next PesterChum conversation will summarize as much.

But yeah, I wonder whether Dave will wind up being the Server first, as Rose has been waiting for since her woods caught fire, or whether he'll be a Player first because of the flash-forward from way back.  And in that case, who's going to Server for him?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: December 24, 2009, 06:14:15 pm »

Makes sense.  I imagine the next PesterChum conversation will summarize as much.

But yeah, I wonder whether Dave will wind up being the Server first, as Rose has been waiting for since her woods caught fire, or whether he'll be a Player first because of the flash-forward from way back.  And in that case, who's going to Server for him?

Presumably Rose will, since generally Servers can host for multiple players, which is why they're called Servers.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: December 24, 2009, 07:12:26 pm »

I would also say Bro did it because he has to, due to you know, the whole meteor's hurtling towards your location thing.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: December 24, 2009, 07:26:23 pm »

Bro could probably take it.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: December 24, 2009, 08:16:12 pm »

Bro was just playing around with Dave. He could have finished that fight in a few seconds but decided to play along with it. He only ended the fight with Dave because he needed to ride his rocketboard to the meteor to fight it on it's native environment, space.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: December 24, 2009, 08:58:00 pm »

I would also say Bro did it because he has to, due to you know, the whole meteor's hurtling towards your location thing.

Yeah, this.

Bro gave Dave the SBurb so he wouldn't DIE.  At least he cares enough to keep him ALIVE.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1163 on: December 24, 2009, 09:44:10 pm »

Likely bro with the puppets is just kile john's dad and the fancy-name-that-means-something-more-or-less-like-clowns, existing between them, not as a key part of the older person't life.
Eh?
Eh!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: December 25, 2009, 12:48:19 am »

Plus he's an older sibling, it's his job to pick on Dave, doesn't mean he doesn't care about him.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: December 25, 2009, 01:36:21 am »

Aw don't worry. Old brothers naturally haze younger brothers, to establish superiority. Natural order and all that. Bro didn't actually hit Dave with a katana.

> Bro: Elbow Dave in snout to establish superiority.

P.S. Did anyone else notice Dave's Record logo is now shattered in two? ...much like his thin verneer of badassery shattered after getting soundly whomped in as cool a fashion as possible.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: December 25, 2009, 02:10:53 am »

Aw don't worry. Old brothers naturally haze younger brothers, to establish superiority. Natural order and all that. Bro didn't actually hit Dave with a katana.

> Bro: Elbow Dave in snout to establish superiority.

P.S. Did anyone else notice Dave's Record logo is now shattered in two? ...much like his thin verneer of badassery shattered after getting soundly whomped in as cool a fashion as possible.
Yep, Bro is so awesome he can cut pictures.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: December 25, 2009, 02:14:50 am »

This is Andrews Christmas present to us.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: December 25, 2009, 02:39:21 am »

It's beautiful.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile