Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1909 1910 [1911] 1912 1913 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5120858 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: you're all huge dorks you know that
« Reply #28650 on: August 11, 2011, 04:57:28 pm »

This is going to be so cool. Except now we will have what, 32 non-doomed characters?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28651 on: August 11, 2011, 05:04:35 pm »

I don't think I fully understand what's going on (as usual), so I'm just going to throw this out there: What if the ancestors were the ones who had the Scratch, and Karkat (due to his sign appearing above the mantle) is the Signless? This is probably what Doc Scratch is talking about, but still.
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28652 on: August 11, 2011, 05:08:04 pm »

I don't think I fully understand what's going on (as usual), so I'm just going to throw this out there: What if the ancestors were the ones who had the Scratch, and Karkat (due to his sign appearing above the mantle) is the Signless? This is probably what Doc Scratch is talking about, but still.
From what I've gathered, I think that the first thing is definitely true and the second thing is most likely true.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28653 on: August 11, 2011, 05:15:43 pm »

From what I've gathered, I think that the first thing is definitely true and the second thing is most likely true.

If he's the Signless, then who is the proper Cancer troll?

Veld

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28654 on: August 11, 2011, 05:20:21 pm »

If he's the Signless, then who is the proper Cancer troll?

From what I understand, the Signless and the Sufferer are the same person. The Sufferer is Karkat's ancestor, and was one of the previous session's players. However, after failing his revolution, the Empress had his sign and all references to it banned. His sign was forgotten, as if it never existed, so he was signless.

I was just thinking about how Karkat/Karkancestor chose his sign. His blood was a mutant colour, so he probably didn't have any signs for it. I wonder if he chose one for one of the normal blood colours, or made one himself. Or was it Karkat choosing it because his ancestor had it, and his ancestor chose it because his ancestor-from-another-timeline had it, like some sort of time paradoxes.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28655 on: August 11, 2011, 05:27:51 pm »

This is going to be so cool. Except now we will have what, 32 non-doomed characters?
Where are you getting this number?
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28656 on: August 11, 2011, 05:42:42 pm »

4 kids + 4 guardians + 12 trolls + 12 ancestors = 32
I myself neither agree nor disagree with how many of these are actually non-doomed.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28657 on: August 11, 2011, 05:43:52 pm »

12 trolls + 4 kids + 12 post-Scratch trolls + 4 post-Scratch kids. Or just 20, if the post-Scratch trolls don't enter the Veil. Or just 8, if the trolls don't manage to slip into the post-Scratch session.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28658 on: August 11, 2011, 06:05:19 pm »

The only thing I'm confused about is the bauble the contains the Kids' universe in the first place.

IIRC, which I probably don't, the globe that contains the kids' universe contained the universe and it's complete, paradoxical timeline from start to scratch the moment it was created. How does that effect the globe if it starts anew?

How does resetting the kids' session effect the troll session? Besides the implication of hurtling Bec Noir into the Troll session?

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28659 on: August 11, 2011, 06:27:31 pm »

The only thing I'm confused about is the bauble the contains the Kids' universe in the first place.

IIRC, which I probably don't, the globe that contains the kids' universe contained the universe and it's complete, paradoxical timeline from start to scratch the moment it was created. How does that effect the globe if it starts anew?

How does resetting the kids' session effect the troll session? Besides the implication of hurtling Bec Noir into the Troll session?
Wait, what globe? Do you mean the Black King's scepter?

As for effecting the troll's session, it shouldn't change anything at all. Since the Jack in their session is already there, he wouldn't be effected by the Scratch in any way. Only destroying the Green Sun would hurt him, since it exists outside of all sessions.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28660 on: August 11, 2011, 06:36:51 pm »

I am ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT half-sure that there was a globe that contained the kids' session.

Man, I hope that I'm not wrong about this too.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28661 on: August 11, 2011, 06:43:59 pm »

Are you thinking of what the universes and such look like when viewed from [wherever the Horrorterrors are-- the outer ring? No, I think it was something else...]? If so,
I'm pretty sure something was mentioned about how time doesn't affect [see previous set of brackets], or at least works differently or something, so that's a good question.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28662 on: August 11, 2011, 07:02:31 pm »

Go watch [S] Karkat: Wake Up. The door knob that KK is reaching for just as Noir shows up is probably what you are thinking of Josh. It may be that the knob is important, or just the door that it opens.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28663 on: August 11, 2011, 07:06:18 pm »

Go watch [S] Karkat: Wake Up. The door knob that KK is reaching for just as Noir shows up is probably what you are thinking of Josh. It may be that the knob is important, or just the door that it opens.

Must resist jokes.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #28664 on: August 11, 2011, 07:09:03 pm »

Must resist jokes.
If Karkat had just grabbed that knob everything would have been far better. Damn you Karkat and your irrational fear of knobs.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.
Pages: 1 ... 1909 1910 [1911] 1912 1913 ... 3524