Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129029 times)

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Equius: Seek the highb100d.
« Reply #19860 on: February 07, 2011, 09:59:30 pm »

Aradia was already dead. She was a ghost remember? Incidentally, the fact that she was a ghost makes me wonder why noone else (except *maybe* the Kanpire) have come back.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19861 on: February 07, 2011, 10:00:55 pm »

He used to have club kind....

Is this just me picking at straws here?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19862 on: February 07, 2011, 10:03:23 pm »

Gamzee, where did you get thay loaded Strife Deck?
Wait, I have a theory.
Gamzee gave imps/ogres/whatever weapons, which they allocated to their Strife Specibi (Bunnykind, remember?), thus allowing Gamzee to aquire them when the imps were defeated. Brilliant!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19863 on: February 07, 2011, 10:07:41 pm »

Well, I guess Sollux could have been WRONG about all the trolls dying, but that doesn't feel right.

As the semi-personal narrator once said of his girlfriend's ambiguous sense of destiny: Oh well, you suppose NOT ALL PROPHECIES CAN COME TRUE.

...Which page is that picture from?  Because I can't quite seem to find it.  But if that isn't an edit then... Does that mean the universe when Karkat dies or something...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #19864 on: February 07, 2011, 10:08:16 pm »

Maybe the kids will enter their session just in time to save the day.  Maybe they're on a doomed timeline and Terezi creates the correct timeline when she has Dave send the 413 boonbucks or something.

I dunno.
Shoes...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19865 on: February 07, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »

Well, I guess Sollux could have been WRONG about all the trolls dying, but that doesn't feel right.

As the semi-personal narrator once said of his girlfriend's ambiguous sense of destiny: Oh well, you suppose NOT ALL PROPHECIES CAN COME TRUE.

...Which page is that picture from?  Because I can't quite seem to find it.  But if that isn't an edit then... Does that mean the universe when Karkat dies or something...
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003925

Also I think John has the same file...
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19866 on: February 07, 2011, 10:11:41 pm »

Nepeta won't live.  They've already established many times that all of the trolls are going to die.
but who is left to kill Gamzee?

By the looks of his face, either himself or his accumulated wounds.  But lest it be forgotten again, stuff happens after the countdown.
That count-down makes no sense at all. Terezi decides to troll the humans after Gamzee goes on a killing rampage? As in sometime after THIS?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:13:37 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19867 on: February 07, 2011, 10:14:04 pm »

Nepeta won't live.  They've already established many times that all of the trolls are going to die.
but who is left to kill Gamzee?

By the looks of his face, either himself or his accumulated wounds.  But lest it be forgotten again, stuff happens after the countdown.

Even if the timestamp ruse WASN'T a distaction, there bigger logical problems with the everyone-is-dead theory. Earlier, Karkat says in his memo with Dave and John that Terezi and Vriska got each of them killed. Terezi kills Dave and runs off just before the shit hits the fan, and Vriska kills Dave as part of her master plot to summon Jack Noir, which is still a secret to everyone except Tavros. Despite this, Karkat is more worried about sloppy makeouts than death at the hands of a murder clown.

The prophecy might still come true. Or always have come true or whatever. She's been contacting Jade in her horrorterror dreams, and Jade seems to be the person in charge of this cryptic plan to unite the two races.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19868 on: February 07, 2011, 10:37:58 pm »

Contacting Jade in her dream might be foreshadowing a death mechanic we don't seem to know about yet.

I doubt it though. Hussie's latest formsprings seem to be him allowing himself an emotional response, and he stated he killed Equius because he really was a gag character. Either way, he's probably still trolling us all.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19869 on: February 07, 2011, 10:47:52 pm »

It never specified what the two races were... maybe human and troll are the ones Gl'golyob referred to, not aquatic and land dwelling.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19870 on: February 07, 2011, 11:30:17 pm »

In some games the three of clubs counters the joker as its only use, being the weakest card in every other case.

Clubs Deuce shall somehow warp in and beat the snot out of Gamzee.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19871 on: February 07, 2011, 11:34:19 pm »

Beat the slime in to Gamzee at the same time.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19872 on: February 07, 2011, 11:35:12 pm »

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19873 on: February 07, 2011, 11:39:23 pm »

It never specified what the two races were... maybe human and troll are the ones Gl'golyob referred to, not aquatic and land dwelling.

...No shit? :P
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 ... 3524