Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126109 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Coolest troll goes to Erisawesome
« Reply #18180 on: January 23, 2011, 09:17:38 pm »

Wait, my internet's doing the "Only access Bay 12, no other sites" thing, so explain: Karkat's about to fight Eridan?

Kanaya and Eridan are having a staring competition.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18181 on: January 23, 2011, 09:20:00 pm »

Oh, Kanaya and Eridan, okay. I saw the K and though Karkat. Kanaya seriously just needs to kick Eridan's ass. I mean, Eridan needs to die horribly. I hate the little bastard.

By the way, I guess this eliminates all possibility of Eridan being the grandfather to Jade's grandson, eh?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18182 on: January 23, 2011, 09:22:00 pm »

Eridan is awesome, if he dies it'll be stabbing Vriska through the chest with his broken wand.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18183 on: January 23, 2011, 09:24:50 pm »

Eridan is awesome, if he dies it'll be stabbing Vriska through the chest with his broken wand.

If he dies it'll be by Karkat throttling him to death with his own bone bulge. Actually, Karkat cutting Eridan down would be the perfect way to end this standoff, which I finally saw when my internet unfucked itself.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18184 on: January 23, 2011, 09:26:54 pm »

If he dies it'll be by Karkat throttling him to death with his own bone bulge. Actually, Karkat cutting Eridan down would be the perfect way to end this standoff, which I finally saw when my internet unfucked itself.

I am predicting a CANDLE LIGHT HATE DATE by the end of this. Somewhere, somehow. When I saw that the last panel was them facing off, I was all "HUSSSSIIIIEEEEE".

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18185 on: January 23, 2011, 09:27:59 pm »

I am predicting a CANDLE LIGHT HATE DATE by the end of this. Somewhere, somehow. When I saw that the last panel was them facing off, I was all "HUSSSSIIIIEEEEE".

Same here. I saw the last panel, then looked down to continue, only to find there was nothing.

HUSSSSIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Also often called Boowells.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18186 on: January 23, 2011, 09:31:20 pm »

I'm predicting that Hussie will be Hussie and they'll kill one another, horrifying both Eridan and Kanaya fans.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18187 on: January 23, 2011, 09:34:29 pm »

I'm predicting that, just in time for Karkat to break it up, we will be told that we cannot be Karkat because he is too busy being Terezi being Gamzee attempting, and failing, to be Dave.

I'm rather fond of the "be X" expospeak gags.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #18188 on: January 23, 2011, 09:39:26 pm »

I'm predicting that Hussie will be Hussie and we will go see what John's been up to for the next 50 or so pages.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18189 on: January 23, 2011, 09:41:45 pm »

I'm predicting that Hussie will be Hussie and we will go see what John's been up to for the next 50 or so pages.

He would never do tha-

*remembers the rest of MSPA*

::)

The Captain

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18190 on: January 23, 2011, 09:47:47 pm »

Karkat posts later, he's safe.
Kanaya talks to Jade later, she's safe.
Eridan doesn't talk to the kids any more and has no more confirmed existence later in the story.

Eridan is the only character in the room currently who could die without it upsetting the story. Although I hope that doesn't happen.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18191 on: January 23, 2011, 09:52:07 pm »

Is it just me or is the MSPA forum completely shut down pretty much every day from 8 to 9?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18192 on: January 23, 2011, 09:52:53 pm »

Is it just me or is the MSPA forum completely shut down pretty much every day from 8 to 9?

I read somewhere that thats maintenance.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #18193 on: January 23, 2011, 10:01:12 pm »

Kanaya and Eridan. Neither of them I particularly like, but Eridan is more annoying. Hopefully Kanaya kicks his ass, but it doesn't seem likely. I'm not even sure they're going to fight at all. Eridan knows how important Kanaya is with her matriorb, he probably wouldn't kill her.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18194 on: January 23, 2011, 10:02:23 pm »

Eridan would never kill Kan.
Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 ... 3524