Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5128805 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: THE INTERNET CAN'T HANDLE ME
« Reply #12090 on: November 10, 2010, 05:07:32 pm »

TanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddieshelpTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesmeTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesplease, ITanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddieswant toTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesdie
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12091 on: November 10, 2010, 05:09:33 pm »

I would think that it is assumed to be Dave's eye because of the scene directly prior, depicting Dave possibly removing his shades.

The important question now is...
When will we see Bro's eyes?

We kind of saw them in the cloning chambers before they were all teleported to their repsective birthdates, but everybodys eyes looked the same there, so that doesn't really count.

My guess is never.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12092 on: November 10, 2010, 05:10:47 pm »

TanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddieshelpTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesmeTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesplease, ITanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddieswant toTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesdie
M̵a͢҉k̷͢e͘ ̶͡í̡t̸̡́ s̛t̵́op͢͏̵.̡͏͜.̀͢.͡
D͏̨̛̗̰̦̥̟̳͔͕̜̩ͅͅE̝̦̹̯͢A̴̛̳̯̦͔̭̜̙̱̰̲̰̲͔͠ͅR̶̛͝҉̭͖̣̗͕͓͓͉͇̖͓̯̠̰̜̮͓̕ͅ ̢̡͍͇͚̦̰͖̬̪̞̜͕̬͠G̸̀͜͟҉̱̖͔̙̘̗̰͔̣̤̙̣̙͉̹̤̩̮ͅÒ̢̱̱͖͎͜D̡̀͞҉͇͚͖̥͎̖̤̮͎̱̠̗̜̱̭͉̘͝ͅͅ ̴̛͉̼̟̩͉̤̖̹͇̟͖̱̀̕M̯̼̗̹͕̠̪͍̼̜̼̹̲̯͉̘̪͙̥̀͘͜͝Ạ̵̸͈̫̻̱͔̮̩̩̺͈̙͓́K̨̛͓̯̫̜̮͙̜̲͜͟͝E͏̵͈͈͕̗͕͈̭̪͈͟ ̠̫̬̜͔͚̮͖̝̼̙̳͙̹̜̼͍̮̕͡Í̢̳̠͕̤͓̘̭̮̮͚̝̪̙̼̝̗̟̜Ţ̨̥̲̝̺̼̼̝̻͖̳͕͓̘̣͘͢͠ ̸̴̙͚̪̠͟S̷̹̥͚͖̳̭̻̹̟̖͙̣̥̦̤̕͢͢͡T̶̙̦̗̲̩̜̣̯͉̠͟O҉̤̙̬̜̠͙̠̫͔͉̫̯͚̦̭͇̰͔P̢͠͏͏̫̘͕̗
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12093 on: November 10, 2010, 05:11:12 pm »

Found the image.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12094 on: November 10, 2010, 05:14:49 pm »

Evil sqiddle all right.

When I went through it a few times, trying to get a better look at it, it did look sort of like a skull with the light effects there.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #12095 on: November 10, 2010, 05:15:05 pm »

D͏̨̛̗̰̦̥̟̳͔͕̜̩ͅͅE̝̦̹̯͢A̴̛̳̯̦͔̭̜̙̱̰̲̰̲͔͠ͅR̶̛͝҉̭͖̣̗͕͓͓͉͇̖͓̯̠̰̜̮͓̕ͅ ̢̡͍͇͚̦̰͖̬̪̞̜͕̬͠G̸̀͜͟҉̱̖͔̙̘̗̰͔̣̤̙̣̙͉̹̤̩̮ͅÒ̢̱̱͖͎͜D̡̀͞҉͇͚͖̥͎̖̤̮͎̱̠̗̜̱̭͉̘͝ͅͅ ̴̛͉̼̟̩͉̤̖̹͇̟͖̱̀̕M̯̼̗̹͕̠̪͍̼̜̼̹̲̯͉̘̪͙̥̀͘͜͝Ạ̵̸͈̫̻̱͔̮̩̩̺͈̙͓́K̨̛͓̯̫̜̮͙̜̲͜͟͝E͏̵͈͈͕̗͕͈̭̪͈͟ ̠̫̬̜͔͚̮͖̝̼̙̳͙̹̜̼͍̮̕͡Í̢̳̠͕̤͓̘̭̮̮͚̝̪̙̼̝̗̟̜Ţ̨̥̲̝̺̼̼̝̻͖̳͕͓̘̣͘͢͠ ̸̴̙͚̪̠͟S̷̹̥͚͖̳̭̻̹̟̖͙̣̥̦̤̕͢͢͡T̶̙̦̗̲̩̜̣̯͉̠͟O҉̤̙̬̜̠͙̠̫͔͉̫̯͚̦̭͇̰͔P̢͠͏͏̫̘͕̗
TanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE b uddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall  be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTa nglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTan glE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddiesTanglE buddies letsall be Tanglebuddies lets all betangle buddies

LETS BECOME TANGLE BUDDIES
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12096 on: November 10, 2010, 05:16:15 pm »

After I reveal that Jade is even more messed up than Rose, I just found an image of the entire horror-terror in the end. Prepare to be amazed.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12097 on: November 10, 2010, 05:17:07 pm »

How do you do that?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12098 on: November 10, 2010, 05:18:20 pm »

I liked the first one, Karne. Had more nuance and subtlety to it.

I'll post something when I think of it.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12099 on: November 10, 2010, 05:18:32 pm »

Will John prototype Jade's kernelsprite as a squiddle Grandpasprite, or something else?
because oh my god that would be terrifying

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12100 on: November 10, 2010, 05:18:49 pm »

How do you do that?
If I go telling people how to do that, everyone will do it all the time. This stuff needs to be used sparingly.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12101 on: November 10, 2010, 05:18:58 pm »

After I reveal that Jade is even more messed up than Rose, I just found an image of the entire horror-terror in the end. Prepare to be amazed.

Crap. I was planning on getting some sleep tonight.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12102 on: November 10, 2010, 05:19:51 pm »

I wanna pet it.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12103 on: November 10, 2010, 05:22:02 pm »

Crap. I was planning on getting some sleep tonight.
Squiddles~

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12104 on: November 10, 2010, 05:22:40 pm »

As I said earlier, it looks like something Gl'Bgolyb would be a spawn of, or maybe the spawn of that things spawn.
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 3524