Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118435 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There is always a 'U'pdate!
« Reply #9825 on: October 02, 2010, 10:51:35 pm »

Knowing Hussie I'm surprised John didn't say he looked like Zelda.

EB: so is metroid's gun part of his arm, or does it come off?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9826 on: October 03, 2010, 12:51:16 am »

Metroid=Armus(sp?) is female, or so I've heard.

Anyways, silly salamanders are silly.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: October 03, 2010, 12:52:51 am »

Metroid=Armus(sp?) is female, or so I've heard.

Anyways, silly salamanders are silly.

Samus. And yes. Also, they are silly.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: October 03, 2010, 12:56:19 am »

Oh right, Samus, yea that what I was trying to remember.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: October 03, 2010, 02:52:27 am »

Samus Aran, bounty hunter. It's like Xena and Boba Fett had a baby who was then raised by the Precursors.

And John is the Wind Waker. It is him. He's the Heir of Breath, probably destined to something with the dismal weather his planet has been having. Or at least would be if he wasn't destined to rift up his session.

Also, is this implying that Vriska designed John's Heir costume? Did she just want to see him wearing blue? This ship is kind of messed up in a lot of ways, but also hilarious.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: October 03, 2010, 03:34:55 am »

The real question: Why does he wear yellow shoes if his outfit was designed by her? I know for sure somebody is gonna have red shoes by the end of this.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 03:44:27 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9831 on: October 03, 2010, 03:48:08 am »

The real question is: Who says his outfit was designed by her in the first place?

I thought it was odd that Vriska said trolls think fashion is important since everything else said trolls think fashion is dumb, but then she likes red footwear of any color, so maybe it's not so far-fetched for Vriska to think about fashion from time to time.

Or maybe she just wants her new boy skylark to be well dressed.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9832 on: October 03, 2010, 04:25:08 am »

Sollux doesn't want to go to war? And he'd like to raise children? That's messed up, man.

I think Vriska just wants John well dressed, since she's going to be watching him a lot in the near future. And also boss him around. It's like switching the outfit of a video game character.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: October 03, 2010, 07:51:47 am »

Well, normal trolls don't care about fashion, while Vriska is a sociopath even by troll standards, so perhaps a secret obsession with fashion is a sign of insanity. Which raises interesting questions about Kanaya.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: October 03, 2010, 08:55:22 am »

No, Vriska's just fucking with John. She said cleaning implements were offensive to trolls too, when all we've seen is buckets as the perpatrators.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9835 on: October 03, 2010, 08:57:36 am »

No, Vriska's just fucking with John.

O_o

Vriska x John
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: October 03, 2010, 08:58:26 am »

No, Vriska's just fucking with John. She said cleaning implements were offensive to trolls too, when all we've seen is buckets as the perpatrators.
Yeah, but it seems like she said that out of not wanting to tell John what trolls really have against buckets. This just doesn't make sense.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: October 03, 2010, 09:06:24 am »

Some trolls have neat bedrooms/respiteblocks/hives while others are messy. Off the top of my head, Karkats was organized (at least his bedroom was), Sollux has those organic CDs laying all over the place, we all know Vriska is messy, Kanayas is pretty much organized, Nepetas cave looked relatively neat, Gamzees is pretty messy, Feferis mainly has cuttlefish cages all over the place, Eridans is more cluttered than messy I guess, Aradia technically doesn't even have a hive anymore, Terezeis is sorta organized, Tavros is also somewhere in between I guess, Equiius room is sorta messy with the robot parts.

So really, it seems more like that some trolls are messier than others, although we haven't really seen much of thier hives besides the bedrooms, so it could just be the bedrooms that are usually messy.

Yeah, but it seems like she said that out of not wanting to tell John what trolls really have against buckets. This just doesn't make sense.
I think so too.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: October 03, 2010, 11:40:53 am »

You guys always think so hard about things you weren't supposed to think about at all.  The fashion thing was obviously a joke, the bucket thing was probably half-joke, half-discomfort.
Shoes...

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9839 on: October 03, 2010, 03:43:02 pm »

I think it makes perfect sense. Vriska's default method of interacting with things is to manipul8 them into submission. She enjoys controlling things. She is incapable of directly taking control of John's mind, but she can look at what he is doing and talk to him. Her mode of operation so far has been to harass John into doing her bidding, ordering him to take actions she has seen him take in the future. Vriska is bossing John around in every way she can because she likes it. She is trying to establish dominance. To make it clear to everyone involved that she is in a position of power over him. She doesn't give a shit about fashion, and just wants John to make a new outfit because she likes it when John does what she tells him to.

And the reason she said that fashion is important to trolls is that she doesn't give a shit about truth, either. What possible reason would Vriska have to not lie? She lied to Tavros about the gates.
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 3524