Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 635 636 [637] 638 639 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5117302 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There is always a 'U'pdate!
« Reply #9540 on: September 28, 2010, 07:36:35 pm »

TT: My methods of persuasion have been improving.

Yikes.

John needs to hurry up and be Rose's friend and leader and get her to snap out of whatever is making her look awesome but sound hollow.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9541 on: September 28, 2010, 07:45:53 pm »

What's with the new dress?   The Victorian-Gothic dress wasn't good enough?  I guess new inexplicably creepy Rose would prefer the simplicity of straight colors and her old emblem.  Fair enough.

Now that her dreamself is awake, I'm betting we're going to here more about the whispering of the Dark Gods.  Since Rose certainly seems to be hearing more.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9542 on: September 28, 2010, 07:49:44 pm »

Stop posting about fake updates guys.

I mean what are you going to say next "oh look it's a koopa troop and they're headed her way" seriously be more original.

Is a pink turtle shaking in fear origional? Seriously, it's a real update...

Stop not getting jokes.  :'(
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9543 on: September 28, 2010, 07:51:51 pm »

Stop posting about fake updates guys.

I mean what are you going to say next "oh look it's a koopa troop and they're headed her way" seriously be more original.

Is a pink turtle shaking in fear origional? Seriously, it's a real update...

Stop not getting jokes.  :'(

:P sorry

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9544 on: September 28, 2010, 07:53:08 pm »

In my defense I only supplement others pranks without starting any of my own. Somebody has got to make these things work, because only one guy saying "HEY GUYS I'M OVERLY-EXAGGERATING AN UPDATE HERE" won't fool anybody anymore. Somebody needs to make these work.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9545 on: September 28, 2010, 07:53:30 pm »

Towards the end of act 4 I was very much getting the impression that Hussie simply does not like drawing/pasting the same clothes very much.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9546 on: September 28, 2010, 07:54:47 pm »

In my defense I only supplement others pranks without starting any of my own. Somebody has got to make these things work, because only one guy saying "HEY GUYS I'M OVERLY-EXAGGERATING AN UPDATE HERE" won't fool anybody anymore. Somebody needs to make these work.

Yeah, but last time, you had me convinced there was a new update, and I was the one who started the blatantly false rumor.  It's too dangerous to play with.

Towards the end of act 4 I was very much getting the impression that Hussie simply does not like drawing/pasting the same clothes very much.

So then he went and gave the Trolls virtually identical clothes, and didn't even throw a bone to the cosplayers by giving them max-tier costume changes?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #9547 on: September 28, 2010, 08:18:28 pm »

To be fair, it is canon that trolls hate fashion.

'cept Kanaya.
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9548 on: September 28, 2010, 08:44:48 pm »

To be more fair, I'm pretty sure that was established as canon after the arc started.

It may just be that Rose decided a further change in wardrobe was necessitated, possibly to reflect the encroaching darkness in her soul.

Or some other weird emo shit.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9549 on: September 28, 2010, 08:45:49 pm »

It's the Thorns of Oglogoth. With great power comes great insanity.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9550 on: September 28, 2010, 08:48:14 pm »

Or perhaps that is the same dress, and Rose is beginning to exibit a corrupting influence with her dark knowlage. A sort of elderich radiation. Animals would fear her because they sense the infuence nearby. Color would drain out of her clothes, followed by the thread falling apart. And she herself looks Uncanny Valley-ish in a Homestuck way because of the dark secrets of the universe having rearranged her mind.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9551 on: September 28, 2010, 08:51:21 pm »

Or perhaps that is the same dress, and Rose is beginning to exibit a corrupting influence with her dark knowlage. A sort of elderich radiation. Animals would fear her because they sense the infuence nearby. Color would drain out of her clothes, followed by the thread falling apart. And she herself looks Uncanny Valley-ish in a Homestuck way because of the dark secrets of the universe having rearranged her mind.

Like Aradia? There's a striking similarity here, somehow. Besides the fact that Aradia is dead and Rose isn't. Well, technically Rose IS dead by the time the trolls session existed.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9552 on: September 28, 2010, 09:12:16 pm »

The trolls' session came first.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9553 on: September 28, 2010, 09:13:37 pm »

And yet, it also came after.

YAY WTS!
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9554 on: September 28, 2010, 09:13:55 pm »

MSPA: WTS.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 635 636 [637] 638 639 ... 3524