Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125025 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #5745 on: August 15, 2010, 06:20:57 am »

I voted for Terezi again. The other trolls are awesome too, but I still like her best. It was closer this time, though. If she doesn't get some more screentime soon, Equius will go past her. Well, I guess she's still clocking more time in the limelight than several other trolls. I'd like to see more Sollux, too. And learn what the deal is with him and Aradia. And see the conclusion to the Vriska/Tavros/Kanaya hate triangle. And a few action panels with Nepeta dicing stuff.

I reiterate. Vriska friend-zoned Kanaya so hard, you have no idea. The hardest.

EDIT: not THIS TIME, TOONYMEN!
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5746 on: August 15, 2010, 06:39:03 am »

Is everybody going to say that when they top a page(default) now?

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5747 on: August 15, 2010, 06:44:24 am »

Yup. Can't let you do that, ToonyMan.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5748 on: August 15, 2010, 06:47:05 am »

Oh, so that's what happened.
I thought you were just yelling out random crap.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5749 on: August 15, 2010, 06:52:07 am »

Oh, so that's what happened.
I thought you were just yelling out random crap.
Yes we all know you're special ein, you said it earlier today.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5750 on: August 15, 2010, 07:23:06 am »

We're going to need a bigger boat O.o

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: August 15, 2010, 06:24:03 pm »

Update, dudes.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5752 on: August 15, 2010, 06:25:02 pm »

...I was just about to post how I couldn't believe I saw an update before the obsessed fandom. But then EVIL Josephus happened.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5753 on: August 15, 2010, 06:25:33 pm »

That's technically accurate even without the strikethrough.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5754 on: August 15, 2010, 06:27:13 pm »

Feferi is going to end in the LAND OF SEAWEED AND MUSSELS.

Or something.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: August 15, 2010, 06:27:33 pm »

Its a pretty tiny update, but Andrew seems to do it a bunch at a time. So theres probably more coming.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5756 on: August 15, 2010, 06:30:06 pm »

You know what I think? I bet her lusis has an advanced cancer. That extra mouth, the uselessly large number of tenticles, unable to move as far as we know? Resting on the sea floor, indicative of impending death in many aquatic species? I think it makes sense.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: August 15, 2010, 06:30:29 pm »

Its a pretty tiny update, but Andrew seems to do it a bunch at a time. So theres probably more coming.

I think the reason he does it a bunch at the time is due to the fact that before, he had to shut down the entire site for like half an hour in order to update. That problem has since been fixed, so probably he'll be updating in a steady stream now.

You know what I think? I bet her lusis has an advanced cancer. That extra mouth, the uselessly large number of tenticles, unable to move as far as we know? Resting on the sea floor, indicative of impending death in many aquatic species? I think it makes sense.

Bro, sea anemones.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5758 on: August 15, 2010, 06:37:00 pm »

Anyways, I've finished reading the whole thing and have had a revelation about the whole thing. I pretty much understand all of the stuff thats going on, even whats happening to the trolls in the game mirrored what was going on with the kids, such as Johns rocket crashing into the house and Taureavos (sp?) crashing his hoverrocket into the hive.

Man, this thing takes the wierd time shit trope and turns the dial up to 11, or more. I wonder how he keeps track of all the twists and turns and switchbacks in the whole plot. Hell, when I was looking at the stuff at the bottom of the wiki (the chat handles), I realized that all of the players handles correspond to the GENETIC CODE! Man, that was a revelation. I think there were a bunch of other revelations that I had earlier, but don't remember what exactly they were.

I think the reason he does it a bunch at the time is due to the fact that before, he had to shut down the entire site for like half an hour in order to update. That problem has since been fixed, so probably he'll be updating in a steady stream now.

Bro, sea anemones.

Also, coral, and some other colonial animals.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: August 15, 2010, 06:37:33 pm »

I said many, not all!
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 3524