Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2126 2127 [2128] 2129 2130 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121775 times)

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #31905 on: November 19, 2011, 10:43:00 pm »

He is literally capchaloguing an object capable of growing and shrinking things. This shouldn't be a problem.
Perhaps Liv Tyler doesn't have that capability yet at this point on her timeline?

Also, calling it now.  The huge object is an inexplicably huge 4th wall (the one that Jade will shoot through).

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31906 on: November 19, 2011, 10:44:40 pm »

...How did I not think of that. It is so damn obvious in hindsight.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #31907 on: November 19, 2011, 10:45:55 pm »

Unless that's what Hussy WANTS us to think...
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31908 on: November 19, 2011, 11:12:19 pm »

Also, calling it now.  The huge object is an inexplicably huge 4th wall (the one that Jade will shoot through).
Well, you can see that he is in posession of a fourth wall in this flash, though it doesn't look that large.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31909 on: November 19, 2011, 11:17:35 pm »

He might have hugened it up.

Also why does the fourth wall have to be gigantic? Jade shrunk five planets to the size of baseballs. I think she can return herself, John, and the battleship to normal size pretty easily.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31910 on: November 19, 2011, 11:18:30 pm »

Remember that window sizes are relative. Jade was tiny in comparison to Hussie when shooting through the two aligned walls.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31911 on: November 19, 2011, 11:22:00 pm »

Speculating on the Giant Important Object is great and all (I'm betting it's a golden battleship myself), but nobody's mentioned the more immediate what the heck is that.

Jake has a Husktop.  With a skull, but it's a damn Husktop.  I'm getting this really worried impression that Grandma isn't just a reset copy of Jade...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31912 on: November 20, 2011, 12:17:59 am »

That fourth wall looks like it's Mom's, just judging by the sequence of the flash (it's going through the Scratch kids' homes in order and the fourth wall (plugged in on the floor, right?) is after Mom's house and it looks like it's plugged into one of the things that Rose was using to power her laptop at one point.

I'm pretty sure Grandma is Scratch Jade, judging by Jake's internal monologue about the rabbit here: http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006074. He talks about how he got it from his Grandma and how he's collaborating on it with her/Jade within a couple sentences. I am curious about the amount of troll stuff that seems to be pretty common on Scratch Earth, though.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #31913 on: November 20, 2011, 12:27:08 am »

I'm betting the Condesce is involved, probably in a capacity similar to Doc Scratch's on Alternia. Apparently we humans didn't need as much of a shove in the right direction since she hasn't (presumably) guided humanity along its entire existence, but so far the major differences seem to be the Batterwitch's influence. Introducing troll technology wouldn't be that weird for her to do. So I'm still sticking with Grandma Jade being reset Jade, although this is exactly the sort of hint Hussie would drop and goddamn it, Aqizzar. You're probably right.

EDIT: Oh hey, another update.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:25:22 am by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31914 on: November 20, 2011, 06:17:16 am »

If the designs were in their stores for their fake money it probably wouldn't be a problem, just parody and stuff. The issue arises with the fact that you need to use the currency that is bought with real money to get them.

That is the only issue here and anybody who says anything else is a chump.

Well, if it is parody, then it's perfectly fine for them to sell it. Parody's protected. I'm not sure what the legal definition of "parody" is in the US, so it might not be, but I don't think transferring money has anything to do with it.

Okay yeah that definitely counts. I can see why someone might petition to remove that.

It's for a special event and they don't directly profit from it, so I don't think it's so much a problem as a reference.

It's the objects for money thing that causes issues.
Yeah, selling another guy's art for money is a bit of a problem.

But are the things they're selling for money actually art? Assuming that picture of Eridan isn't one of them, I've basically seen a pair of fake horns and some emoticons.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31915 on: November 20, 2011, 07:33:43 am »

He is literally capchaloguing an object capable of growing and shrinking things. This shouldn't be a problem.

Actually, I would like to debunk this theory. John and Jade were heading in the direction of the Troll's Fourth wall when we last saw them. If they were to enter the scratched universe, they would need to go back.

But this gives me time to give the theory that the Alpha kids create the Beta Troll Universe, starting a infinite loop in the perfect style of Hussiah.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #31916 on: November 20, 2011, 09:35:52 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, I'll just leave this here...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31917 on: November 20, 2011, 09:38:13 am »

We all know it's true.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31918 on: November 20, 2011, 11:35:30 am »

That card is nowhere near big enough for Vriska.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31919 on: November 20, 2011, 02:07:02 pm »

The first thing I thought of for the giant captchalogue item was a tumor. That thing was definitely huge enough...

What would they use it for? Blowing up the green sun, of course!

But yeah, it's probably not a tumor...
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."
Pages: 1 ... 2126 2127 [2128] 2129 2130 ... 3524