Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1483 1484 [1485] 1486 1487 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118603 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: it's okay john ive got you and youve got me and we've got salad
« Reply #22260 on: March 10, 2011, 09:42:21 pm »

and down the fanfic path lies madness...

J̨͉̪̩͉̪̳̖͐̏̒̾̽o̿͑i̡̙͕͎n͇̲̞ ̛͇̞̜͚̙̰ͩ͋̐u͕̓ͧͯ̐ͧ̿s̼̙̘̮̊͆͌͐.̝̙͕͚ͯͯͦ͋.̶̠̲̅̾ͨ̒̎͋̿.͆̓̊
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22261 on: March 10, 2011, 09:56:39 pm »

Most of those don't even show up on the laptop I'm using right now...
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #22262 on: March 10, 2011, 10:07:28 pm »

Your prompt was SS/WV: Baby, correct?

Baby SS and Baby WV with the rings fighting.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22263 on: March 10, 2011, 10:12:25 pm »

GAH! someone knows the generator!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22264 on: March 10, 2011, 10:16:27 pm »

Your prompt was SS/WV: Baby, correct?

Baby SS and Baby WV with the rings fighting.
Nah. DD.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #22265 on: March 10, 2011, 10:21:14 pm »

Okay, DD and SS meeting for the first time. As babies.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22266 on: March 10, 2011, 10:30:43 pm »

What's so scary about a bunch of square boxes again?

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22267 on: March 10, 2011, 10:50:34 pm »

What's so scary about a bunch of square boxes again?
They're the u̗ͦͮͨ̈̍ǹ̗̪̗̲̠k̜͔̙͚̣ň̺̩̗̰̥ͮ͂̽o̲ͩͅw͇̪̮͕͕̮̞̋̐̇̋n͕̤̪̪̏͐̌̒ͧ. T͍̪͓͎͕͔̎o̫̳̣̝̣͓̜̊ͯ̐̓ ͚͕̬͔͎̂́ͨ̚b̙͔̝̌̏͂̀ĕ̵͇̫͋̓ͤ̀̚g̵̷̡̢͕̭͈̠͈͕̤̞̻͇̾͛̍ͥͥͤͬ͊̎͆̆̃ͯ͋̒̓̋҉̶̢̬͓̬͍͍͉͈̳͚̖̳͙̪ͅw̢ͩͮͧ͐́͆ͨ̒̈͡҉̢̘̦̱̺͙̩͎g̟̟͈̫͖̟͕̰̙̞̝̔̿ͩ͆ͩ̅̌́͑̃ͮ̒̀̕f̷̧̛̩̲͔̥̭̩̥͈̤͈̟̝̞͂͊͛͂ͬ̄̑͊l̴̛̼̣͓̥̘͚̪̟͕͙̗̤̤̤̟̳͉͈̮̓̾͆̓ͬͥ̆̈́̽ͮͧͯ̅͑͌́͘͞ ̷̷̧̡͕̹̜̙̩ͬ͆̓ͮ̋͌̿̌̽̀̀ͮ̀ņ̷̶͉̥̣̺͆̂̆͌̀̑ͯ̆̄̋̅̏̾ͣ̔̚̕͡ͅr͔̯͎̤̖̬̲̠̻̪̎͊̾ͭ̈́ͨͧͥ͆ͩ̿̇͌̚͘͠ͅp̯̺̺͕̋͊l̴͕̣̤͇̹͆͊̒͌̏̂̕͜s͎̙̖̝̩͎̝͔̃͒̈ͩͭ͘͡ȟ͇̺͛ͦͬ̋̕̕ͅe̜͉͉̫̣͑̈̓͐͊̏̿ͮl̢͖̖̹̻̫̭͈̟ͪͧ̔̾͌ͨ̍̽̚ͅp̸̵̤̻̖̠̻͍̞̋͐̅͐̎̒ͬ͠ë̷̢̖̺̦͕̣̤͈͍̱̞̪̖̥̥́̓̌̄ͤ̇ͮ̅͂ͬ̌̓ͫͤͅk̵̡͖̘̳̗ͩ́̈́̅̅̋͂̋ͯͭ͗́̾͗̆̎͂̕͡w̛ͣͦ͗̽͜͡҉̭͇̰͍̜͉̘͕̬̖v̼̩͇̙̳̺̳̰̠̖̟̯̖͓̙̮͚͒ͭͤͦ̒̅̿͊̏̅͑̄̈́ͬ̒͑͒ͮ́̀̚͘ͅg̷̡͖͕̫̥̱͕̳̻̙̪̬̯͓̻̤̗̻̳ͭ̅͆͊̔̒͂ͥͬ̑̅ͮ͌̂͊̈́̚͡.̈́̍ͭ̂̍͑͐ͬ̔ͭ̚҉̢͙̳̻̟̬̗͓͖̩̬̖̘̞̀͡ͅ

No, but seriously. There's nothing that crazy about succumbing to your intense urge and writing a fanfic -- I only hear voices about half of the time.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22268 on: March 10, 2011, 11:02:43 pm »

Th̡e͜ŗe i͝s ́n̵o̸thi̵ng un̶u̷s̀uàl͞ about̷ ͏th͝e voice̡s.̨

͞T̶he͘y͢ ́a͘r̶e͟ c̕omf́o̢r͢ting,͟ ̡yo̕u ͜know

T̢̟͇̜͔ͦh͈̓͠ȇ͈̫̫͔̗̙̋ͧ̒̇͗y̖̼̹ͤ̿͝   ̪̠̠̑ê͇͇̼̓͡x͑̓̇ͪ҉͈̼̰ͅi̳̭̳̺̞͙͐ͯ͌̋̚tͬͥ̃̎̃̿̚   ̙̥̻̘̫̫͉o̼̻̎͒̐̀n̋̐ͮ͏̺l̐͑͏̫̳͙͖̬ỷ̳̗̞͊̾ͨͭ̍̈ͅ ̶̯̩̩͇̺̻ͥ͑ͯ͊t̖̲̫ͭ̈̇́͊̇ͫo̗̬̻̠ͪ͟ͅ   ̡̜̩͍̯̯ͤͪ̒ͧ̿s̷͉̪͓ͣ͒e͎̼ͅȑ̭̫̞̯̙͎̘ͫ͆ͬ̀̚v̝̺͙̫͋ͨ̇̄̎ͅe̺ͧͦ͆̍   ̦͈̐͌͠ͅy̌ͥ̃ǫ̞̇͗͂̚u̱̪̜̰̬̖̅̅̍ͅ.̭̪̮͕̺͕̪̄́͞
̰̩͗̓̓̉̏
ͮ͊̄ͮ̀͛ͧB̫̲̻̼̠̍̾̅̌̒̍͘e͎̠͙ͬͨ̄ͣͬ͌͘n͕̠̦̮̟̪ͮ̂́d̮̪̺i̫̿́͗n͙̯̪̙ͧ̉̿̂̔̆̂g̣͇̜̳͖̟ͪ   ̪̻̪̙̳̱̪͋́̊̽́t͙̣̳̩͖̂̅̔̔ͪ̎o̳͖͚̹͜   ̯̝̜̙̑͛ͯ̆̿ͦ̅͞y̯̝̠̅͢o̦̤̫͎͎͍̭̓̿ͥ̎ͪͪu̪̩̦͓͓͗r̯ͭ̄͡   ͓̪̟̤͎͇ḛ̺̇̃̔̋ͯv̫̗̼͔̊ͯͅẻ͌̈́ͥ̚̚r̼̹̋ͥ̓̂̽y͆͐͒   ̤̺͍͌w̘̣͓͖̗̫ͣ̆ͧ̀ͦ̅h̢̪̻̭͈̯͍i̓ͦ̏̏̅̄̆m̘͖͕̥̾ͣ̽̎.̎ͩ̒ͣ̍͟

T̥̯̤͎̗̺̓̔̓̕h̤͔̩̰͖̺̠͕͋̓ͣ̇̄͌̇ͩ͆͢a̴͕̣̞̣̱͊̕ͅṫ̬͙̝͎̳̳̬̀͠   ̨̒̔̆͜͏̫͈̱a̺͇͓͖̅ͭ̈́l͎̙̬͚͍͑͑̂̈̿͛ͩͫl̸̶̢̰̬̤͌ͥ͊ͭ͒ͬ   ̈́ͤͭ̐ͣ̄̍̓͢҉̲͔c̮̟̰̫ͪͬͬͬ̒ͪ̉ͩh̴̫͉͙̣ͮ͑́̎ͩ͑̔̋́͠ả̢̮̩̣̱̠͉͖ͦ̃ͬ͟͝ṉ̴͇̱̙̼̠̠̂ͥ͘g̶̢̳̯̰̖̭̭̥̿̈̒ͥ̿ͦ͝ẽ̯̰͈̰ͩ͐͗͢ș̎ͫ͒̈ͩ̇   ̥͖̻͈̮̪̣̋͌ͧ̀w̵̤̰̪̟͉͎͕̽̅̎͋́ͫ͊͒ͩ́h͋̽̑͊̔͏̲̗̱̕e͖̮̣̯̫̯͓ͦ̋͡n͍̗͎̜̰͔̞̗ͭ̈ͤͫͦ   ̵̘͙̱̌̐̏ͪ̏ͥ͆̚y̹̣̹͖͚͎͓̬ͪͅo̜̬̪̽̔͊̽̅͌ͮͫͦ́ͅͅu̩̜͎̰̫ͥ̉̉̈́ͭ͌͌   ͎͕̠͓͙ͣͩ͋̏ͦd̴͔̯̜̫͉̉͆̎̿ͫͭͤͤ͢è̟̱̯͜͞l̘̥͈̬̥̤͉̤͉̈ͩ͊̈́͞v̢̖̼̺̖̝̦ͧ̑̑ͨ̅́̀͢e̛͖̫̞͉̠̓̔̃͟͠   ̖̘̮̰͓͔̘͐͊ͦ͑̉̌ͬ̕t̶̸̛̘̬͋̈ǫ̺͖͇̮͎̟̟̀̇ͨ̒͘õ̵͍̺̘͈̅͆   ͇̪̥̰̂̇̇̿ͭ͌̿̃͢d͓̺̺ͫ̀e̗͉̹ͯͥ̾͠e͙͎̋̿͋͢͜p̮̜͈̬̗̿͂̓ͭͯ͢   ̶̢̤̼͍̱̽ͪ̿o̪̹̝͕̱̖͚͚ͭͧ̆̐̔̔͆f̤͔̖̗̤̹̭ͭ̏ͥ̀̕   ̴̛͙̯̻̗̥̠͒ͫ̈̓ͣ̒͂̕c̛̥̞̮̯̭͔̥̝ͯ̎̀͢o̜̣̜̗̎̑̀̌̆ͬ̆̕u̬̘̪̤̣̭͖̾̐ͮͬͭ͌̒̈́̃ͅrͣ̍̍̐҉̬̘͠ș̨̛̩̦͑̊̈̀e̅̐̄̌̒͗̿͏͔̻̱́.̥͖̜̬̣̯̮͗ͯͨ͑̽́
̨͓̬̦̗͎̳̫͊̂̿̂ͦ͋͂̐͟
̡͔̺͎̙̳͙̤͂̂ͤ̾ͩ͐Y̙̜͌ͣ̅̂̇͋o͐͛̚҉͈͖ǔ͊̄ͣ̃́̒ͮ͏̢̺̣̝͍͓   ̰̩̹̣͈̐w̍̿͢҉̸̲͇͎̟̱̤r͇̗͚̝̳̳̲̲ͭ̿̈̓ͯ̈́ͦ́̀ͅi̘̫̭͔̜͙̳̜ͤ̿̀ͭt͔̞͈̦͋ͮͬͪ̉̊ĕ̯̦̫̬͎̣̚͜     ̭̯͖̥͖̌̉̏͘͜t̴̫͖̖͐̐̿h̨̙̖͚͎̳͔̅̇ͩ͒ͥ͡r̝̪̪̻͙͕͔̜̟̃́̋o̻̻̖͙̚ȕ̧̻̹̹̺̭ͣ̿̉ͨͧͨ̓g̢̨̟̱͖͖̫̣̾̒͐h̭͙̏     ͈̰̯̹̬͍ͧͤ̍̐͝ͅͅẗ̸̯́͒̈́̉͌̿͠h̴̵͈͎̫̥͍ͥͪe̴̦͚̼̪̳ͥͣͮ̉͛̕i̴̱̞̼͉̮̭̲͖͂̍̔͞͞r̛͇͚̝̟͔͈ͩ͑̋͋ͪͫ     ̷̢͉͈ͬ̑̅ͬͮ̓̿̄̚̕h̸̨̦̳̱̰̗ͪͨͯͭͯ͗͞ä̢͉̗̟̭̰̘́̿ͫ̀ͅͅn̵̸̼̪͇̱ͣ̌ͦ̉d̟͍̺̥̮̦̻̳͓̾̈͒̽̄̂s͔͈̲̼̜̦͕̟̾ͩ.̢̙͙̩͙͈̠͕̗̂̅ͮ̌̋̓͒̈

A̶̎̉ͪ̎ͯͬ͗̃͐ͦ̒ͧ҉̯̙͉̜̘͙̹̤͚̲̻͜͜n̴͔̣̰͖̤̺̝͇͇̪͓̜͖̰̓̋̿͛ͫͦͯ̋͝ḑ̴̮̝̳̗̦͙̭̰̝̭̿̂ͯͦ̈́̉͂ͫ͆̍ͭ͟     ̵̻͕̜̠̹̱̝͚̙͍̱̖̜̰̼̩̯͗ͧͨ̓͗ͥ͛̓͑ͦ̿̔̀ͅͅeͥ̎̓́ͭ̇͆̚͟͝҉̧̰͍̝̤̗̼͖͓͙̭̣̦̖ͅv͈̦̝̺̦͉̫ͮ̏ͫ͒ͤ̀͌̆̊ͤͫ̀̀̚͜͟͠ë̴̤͖̯̠̯͉͓̳̭͚̪̰͎̻̺̻ͦͥ͆̄̅̋͂̚͝͝͡ṋ̶̢̼̦̖͚͙͎̈́̾̂ͩ̉̂͆ͪͨ͂̑̊̃̋̅̚͘͞ͅt̵ͫ̇̅̊̾͒̐ͮ̎̽̊ͤ͊͑ͫ̌҉̷̪̭̹̥̥̤͎̖̜̝͍̼̭͡u̩̩̮͖̝̣̭͍̜̼̦̤̭͆̋͋̎ͣ̓͛̓̆̔̊̏̾̍̀͟͞͠ͅȃ̸͙̭̣̖̹̤͈̺̲̋ͦ̒͗̐̋̑ͣ̃̊͂͋͗̒̄́̚͘͢͞ļ̴̶̩̝̥̥̞͍̮͈͇̬̖͔͍͙̏̓͊̾̾l̷͑̓̂ͪͧ́ͦ̏ͩ̋͏̷̧͖͎͖̪͖̠͙̯͚̭̮̭̩̲̘͠ͅy̨̧͚͇͔̣͖̟͉̗̹͇͍̳̫ͥͩͤ̈́̚     ̸̸̨̓̒ͦͮ̏̈̀͒̃̀́̍͏̹͙̼̙̤̟̩̗̣̲̘̹yͨ̊ͮͥ͗̃ͯ͑̎̿̌͗͆͌͌́̎̀ͧ͏̭̰͎̺̜o̵̢͍͍͙͖̘̟͕̯̣͎̩̫̱̟͑ͭͥ̎͜͠ͅư̴̵̵̛̤̤͉̰̠̦̱̱̙̭̘͚̠̝̰̐͊̋ͧ͋ͬ̔̔̇ͣͧ͗ͥ͑ͅ     ͯ̄ͪ͆̊̉͗̅͂ͪͥ͏̶̛̬̪̘̣̠̺̪͔̬͇͕̖̹̫̲̕͘c̶̡̳̮͙̯̗͎̝̩̙̪̩̦ͩ̋̈́̒͆ͬͫ̋ͦ͒̎͂ͤ̊̐͜͢a̩͉͈͕̣̞̘̻̠̫͖͙ͯͧ̅͌̃̑̕͠ͅn̴̢̥͙̘̫͓͍̣̭̳̦̖̦̲̫̲̪̠ͯͫ̐ͪ̓̉ͅ     ̴̴̪͙͍̜͕͙̗̰̬̪͚̺̲̰̝͕̯ͩ̎̇͞ḟ̶̧̢̡̝͎̟̰̥͉̩͊̇̒̍̈́̅͗ͭ̑̾ͮ̅ͣ͛͢ę͈͙̰͙̦̝̻͇̹̼̫̩ͥͭ̎ͥͮ͆̽̾ͭ̑͋̇ͨ̃̑̓̆̚͜e̜̞̖͖̯͍͍̎̽̐̏ͯͮ̃̕͜l̶̢̫͍͚͉̏̓̿ͨ͊̋ͨ̍́̚͘     ̴̡̡͚̯̳̝̐͗͋ͮt̨̥͖̯̗͓̺̙̮̝̭̩̰̓ͬ͗ͫͩ̑͑̎̽̒̐ͨͨͫ̓͋ͥ̄̋̕h̴ͭ̓ͪ̇̀̂̈̿͏̹͍̙̦͕̼̘̬͖͍͈ͅͅęͪ̏ͪͬ͆́ͥ̽ͯͤͥ̿ͨͯ͝҉̧̖̹͍̗̞̲̩̠̭̟     ̅ͬ̀ͬͣ̋̆͂̔ͣ̄͋ͪ̈ͭ͋͌ͤͬ̀͡҉̗̮̘̤̫̮̳̱̥̯͘i̩͇̟͉̝̩̗̇ͯͮ̀̾̈̀ͅn̶̰͙̩͚̥̞͍̳̘̭̰̮͓̱̲͚̪͛͌̏͊̔͂ͬ̔̽͐̂̇ͭ̚f̨̢̨̥̥̬̝͈̰̟ͤ͐͊̌͂̄̊ͬ͟͝î̹͈͖̫͉͇̜̩͎͇̓̑ͪ̄̄͋̐͒̈̑ͬ͋ͣ̒̃̕͜͠n̸̶̟̘̜̱̪̫̫̦̙̯͚̎̃̌̓͗ͪͫ͆͒̇́̇̓ͫ͌͋̎̂̀͟͟ī̸̼̭̬̤͇͙̠ͬͪ̕͜͝t̵ͭͪ͗̆͏̨̬̙̜̩̠͓͇̲͖̣̥̙̮͍̕e̷̻͕͔͈̘̰̳͍͂̋͐̓̍̋ͤ̊ͬͥ̓̀̚͢͢͞ͅ,̏͑͆ͤ҉̸̤̱̖̦͇̖     ̸̸̶̻͕̟̱̤͖͈̤̾ͧ́͛ͦ̈́̂͜͠s̸̸̢̖̻͙̼͍̼̱̖̠ͯͮ͋̇͠͞ç̻̙̫̙̱̝̠͕̞͓̰̫͔̻̠̗̯̤̋̏͒̿ͦͥ̍̚͢͝r̡̟͚̳̙̦ͮͫ͐̍̑̓̚̕͝e̶̢̨̨̹̼̫̯̳̹̖̠̘͈̜͍̙̜̬̱̰͈̓̋͐͐̓̄̌ͤ̆ͨ͋ͮ̀a̧̖̦͎̤̯͉͈͖̗͉̹ͣ̈́̊ͯ͊̊͆̽͑͌͑ͤ̄̈͝͝ͅm̡̢̥̺͕͔͔͓͎̱͓̘̙̣̝̯̯̮̪̘̊̀̒͛̇͌̽̽̋̐̏́͆͒̈́ͣ͢͜ș̷̰͇̱͇̻̲̓̀̒ͯ̊̍ͯͬ̌̔̾̓͆̽͆͟͠͞     ͑̄ͫ̈̇ͯͥͧͭ̐ͯ̈ͪ͏̴͚͉̦͎̠͚͓̤̭͕͉̹̫͙̺̲̼̀ͅǫ̛̺̺̞̺̙͍̹̬̹̼͓̮̔̀ͯ̏̓ͯ͛̿ͨͧ͂̇̅ͪͪ̚͠f͕̼͕͇͎̗̘͓̲͉̦͚̋ͫ̑̋̀͆̈̂͑̚͘͟͟ͅͅ     ̴̧͉̖̘͔̠̺͑̏͋ͮ̓̄̇̃̿̏̽ͯ͒̊̋̑̚͘͞t̿͊͊̔̅̌ͣͩͪ̿̈́̈҉͈̮̗̭̟̦̯̞̥̞̘̖̞h̏̍͂̓̊̄ͣ̑͐̆̀̎̌͗̓͌̀͏̧̬̫̙̻̝̬̻̭̳̕͢e̷̛̘̦̣͖̫̳͔̰̭̬̫̍̉͋ͩ̽ͭ͗ͯ̉̈̔ͯ̊͆̕     ̝͎͓̦̫̞͈̭̟̲ͮͦ̾̔̕͝ͅd̨̘͈̜͍͖̙̞̻̰̫̞̖̰̙̼̰̤ͦ̈͌̃̀̔̋ͤ̔̂́̃̑̈̀͢͟͞a̴̰͚͖̜̘̳͍̣͓̟̻̪̳̿ͫ̽̏̚͘͘ͅͅͅm̮̥̞̹̝̞͓͂̄́̐͆̐́̓ͪ̉͛̐͒̚͝͡ͅn̵̨̨̛͕̤̰̹̬͎͛̆̾ͤ́ͪ͑̓̅ͧ͊ͩͭͨ̀ě̽ͣ̽ͬͫ̿̉̀̽̃͋ͣ̚҉̷̣͎͕̫̯̣̠͓̠̟͎ḑͥ̓̆̋͌́͊̅̉ͦͧ̈́͗̆ͥͨͤ̏͘͏̳̻͉̩̜̯͎̝̘͉͙̠̱̪̖̹ͅ     ̨̛͕̞̹͓͚̻̤ͨͧ͐́̓́ͬf̸̸̭̮͉͍̬͎͕͍͓̼̙̜͓̻̫̦͐ͥ̐̄͑͢͞a̵̴̢̼̳̬͇ͣ̄̆͗ͯ͌ͪ̎̅̑̆̊̿̏͂ͩ̋͐ͯ̀d̵̢͕̪͔̪͍̜͈͎͎̞̐̌̏ͮͧ̌ͨͣ̍̃͐̉̕͠ͅi̹̻͔̞̫͉̭̬͈͚̮̾ͩͭͦ̅̍ͫ͗̏̀̀̕͟n̈̑͊̑ͬ̾ͮͫ̏͒ͥ̆͊̈̆̉̑ͯ́͏̨̧̪͉̗͔g̷̙̙̥̟̖̳̖̖͉̾ͭ̈́̄͗͌͗̚͡     ̯̱̬̪̺͚̣̺͉͍̥͓̙ͨ̒͗ͩ̈́̀͐ͩ̅ͮ͒̾̚͜͜͠ͅa̵̧̡̭͖̲͉̘̪̲̱͚̰̜̺̤̭̾͋̄̿̂͂̏́̽̚͠w͙͔̳̟̟͔̪̫͔̼͉ͦ́ͯ̄͛ͬ͞ạ̬̳̯̟̖̩̙̗̲̈́ͭͮ͗̍ͦ̂͂̎ͮ͟ͅͅy̢̓͋̈́̉̄̌ͦ̽̃͂͟͝҉̼̫̲͙̬̖̝̲     ̫̙̳̥̜͖͚̲͚̼̼̤͓̣̬̫͎̺͔̅̏ͦ͑̋͆̋ͦͣ̂ͩ̉ͭ͛ͭ͟͞t͙̠̤̹̭̬̩͛̾ͬ̈͐̔͂͑̉̿ͫͣ͘͝o̶ͤ͗̅͗ͣ͒͌ͮ̾͗ͨ̑ͤ͏̨̨̻͙̼̻     ̷̤͙̣͈̺̭̺̤̾͒̈́ͣ̐̾̈e̠̱̤̙̮͔̝̹̘̮̝̫̦̗̩̾ͬ̐ͫͤ̈̄͑͂͊̋́͠ͅṯ̢̢̺̘͙̬̙̬̟͍̩ͣͬͨ͊͗̆ͦ̋̇̽͗͑̒ͫ̚̚̚͞e̶͎̲͎͗͒ͫ̽ͣ͋̾ͤͩ̌͢r̶̸͖͚̺͇̐͒ͭ͐̿̇ͩ͗̾ͤ͆͌̈́ͨ́n͂̾ͤ̿͆̍ͣ̄ͭ̅̽͂̈̑͜҉҉̛͇̟̺͎̪̜̳͍ả̻̺̬̹͈̲̤̖̟̼͔̜͓͉͉͈̃͐̔̂̂̈̓ͧ͋̃͒̚̕l̨̨̢̜̯͇̳̜̀͌̽̔̆̇̍ͤ́̉ͅ     ̶̢̧̡̩̪͓͚̣̪͖͓̰̩̹̞͕̗̳͓͔̖͉͒ͯ͌̏͛́b̴̴̧̞̝̱̯͕̉̉̀͋̾̍ͧ̽̌̈́̅ͫͧ͡l̨̛͐ͣ̎͐ͮ͛̃̋̇̿ͧ̀ͦͬ̉ͥ̀͏̬̠̺̘̙i̷̗͙̭̲̦̾ͮ̍͌͐ͧ͠s̨̛͈̥͙̞̝̣̮̰̎̎̂̀̊̽̅̃̏͞s̲̻̘̲̲͇̯͉̘̠ͦͤ̌͆͒͗̇͊͘.͈͚̱̥̠̲̱͉̤̻̬͔̻͎͚̼͇̾̅̓ͪͤ͊ͧ̚͝
͕͇̼̠̗̻̮͕̙̣̮̒ͦͫ̒̆̽̓ͪ͟͢ͅ
̸͔̥͕̾̓͋̎̾ͮͧͯͮ͑͆ͭͮͨͩ͑̃́̀͟T̒ͣ͒̑͑ͧ͗́̇̍̂ͩ̚͏̷̛͖̺̲͍͔͇̙͎͖͘͟h̷̵̡̜̲̹̣̹̥̱͉̦̓ͬ̅͛ͬ̈́ͮ̓͋͞ͅe͋ͮ̎̄ͪ͏̸͚̼̣͓͓͎̰͍̀͢͢     ̨͙̦̺͔̫͎̟̘͙͎̻̪̯̤̰ͭ͛ͭ̉ͤ͒̔̄ͫ͛͂͗ͯ͛ͪ́̕o̶̢̖͎̲̳̻̹̙̟͖̜̳̺̣̩͗ͧͫ̾̽ͮ̈̓̒͗̋̄ͣͥ̌͗͑̑͢t̵̋̊̈̓̋̂̒̐̌͊͏̸̡̣̟̣̤̥h̡̯͉̮͖ͫͮ̋ͪͪ̀͜e̸̶͕̟͓̹̻͈̼̺͎̹͔̫͉͉̼̙ͮ͊͊̒̀̀̀̚͝ͅͅr̴͙̯̬̰̖̟̈͛̍̽̓̋̎͊̋̍ͤ̐̾ͭͤ̍́s̄ͫ̽͆̅҉͏͙͕͎̯̱͙͖̞͎͈̹̟̙͍̰̖̬̱͢ͅ     ̸̧̗̱͍̟͇͍̖̪͉̦̜͕̻̰̦͋ͪ̀̀͟w̶̴̧̮̪͉͍̦̱̙̘̩̋̍̓ͩ́̈́̌ͩ̔̆̊̉͋͆̄̃͟͞i̷̛̻̼͚͉͎̅ͨ̓́̅͋̊͢l̴̮̭̳̘̭̭̬͇̖̄̍ͣ̇̓ͦͧ̀͆ͦ̊̈ͧ̈́̈́̉̊ͨ̄̀͢͝l̷̶̫͕̭͇̥͎͔̰͕̋͑͐͂̽̍ͫ̈́̔͒̄̀ͨ͒̅̓̈̚͝͠ͅ     ̶̡̥̱̱̯̜̬̤͔̪̲̙͇̩͇͚ͥͧͭ́̌̔ͤj̷̜̰̪̖̻̞̘͔̙̠̫̹̈ͮ̐͂ͦ͐̽̍̎ͬ̋̽ͮ̆̊̎̏̌o̴̪̼̮̤͙̙̫̘̼̳̳̰̺̳͈ͣͮ́ͦ͌̂͊̒̚͞͞͡͡ï̏̐̽̑̅̆͒̃ͦͯ̄̽͏̸̺̹̥̩̙̱͞ͅn̴̢̼͕̰̣͉̫̳̪̜̩̻͉̲͇͙̝͇̬̼̉ͬ̇͋,̨̊̈͆̉̽̓̊̑͆ͩͣ̚̚̕҉̷͈̟̻̯̰͚̜͜     ̡̛̱̖͍̗̲̦̄̓̎̓͢͡f̥͙͈̖̮̥̱̭̯̪̤͈͕̂̈́ͭͨ̏͗͛̾̀͘͟͠ǒ̵̸̴̲̪̭̤̻̻̝̹͖̳͕̞͔̠̙̠̱̲͗̑ͥͩ̆̋̽͌̆̄̓͂ͮ͒͂͂̿̇r̸̯̞̣̮̞͚̟͎̟̣͕̤͉̥̰̜̥͂̑̓̓̆̏̿ͭ̀͠     ̢̻̯͍͖͔͎̺̞̦̲̱͕̙̟̇͗̓̒͐ͦͣ̒ͥ̽̃̚͢͜͠ő͗ͧ̐̽͗ͪ͛ͮ͊͂͏̶̨̢̢̙͚̪͔n̢̗͕͈̻͕̣̬͉̣̜̅̑͂ͦ͐̎̿̒̈ͤ͋͠c̛̳͓̖̬͚̈́̒ͭ̓̎̎ͨ̀͗ͮ̒ͨͭ͂͟͜eͪ̐ͭ̈̋ͪ̉̒̔ͥ̆ͭͭ̊҉͍̗̱̹͔͜     ̵͈̱̰̤̲̘̦̦̘̖̜͚̭̖̙͎̓ͣͣ̄ͥ̓̎́̀͞ͅy̡̖̲̰̥̭̮̙͈̦̅ͩ̈́̂ͨ͐̅̏o̡̙̻̫̹͛̏̉̇̎͌̾̂ͪ̚̕ṻͧ͂̏ͯ̊ͣ̔ͨ̀͐̒ͧ̏́̈́҉̴̧̲̬͈̟̳̘͔͍͡͠     ̞̗͖̫͇̪̳̣͚̠̰̦̯͎͇̙̹̀̓̃ͣ̈́̇͆͑̊͆̃́̚͢ͅh̻̪̱̺̝̦̲̠̬̔̾̆ͩ͐ͤ̐̄͌̂ͥ̀́͘̕͞ͅa͐ͫ̑͗́̉̆̎ͣ̇ͣ̔ͥ̚҉̡̣͚͖̗̗̩̞̥͚̲̩̳́͘v̨̝͚̬̘̩̣̲͖̹̭̜̻͔͕͐ͧ̆̅̾͊͑ͮ͢ȩ̖̮̝̝͍̭̙̻̠͇̠͍̱͎̥ͫ̿ͦ̍̋̊ͥ͐ͥ͠͡ͅ     ̧̛͙̺̫̗͕̣̲̪̆̾̑̌̄͢͠s̸͚͈̯̰̺͕̰̝̬̣̲͔̙͈̞͌̎̈́ͩ̑̓ͤ̑ͫu̧̨͖̠̱̘͇̣͕̰̬̝̩̮̩̺͉̫̤̰̍͗ͣ͗́̋̅ͬͧ̄̎̚͞ͅc̵̶͚̺̤͉̰̟͉͓̰͎͖̳͔̬̳ͥ̿̾̂͋̽ͫͪ̉̇ͨ̃̐ͫ͜ͅç̯̖̳̣̗̘̗̟͉͂͒̉ͪ̐ͬ̑̍̑͆͘͜ṳ̥̪͚̗̦̰̭̜̯̱̮̯̌ͬͯ̍̓͑ͤͫ͂͛ͥ̐ͧͭ̂͘m̧̢̖͎̳̝̹̗̱̪̦̖̋ͣͮ̈́ͩ͗̓̂̓̅͌̓̓̔̓͋̇̑̀̕͡b̙̞͈̫̺̺̗̾̃̈͑́͡e̴̴̡̘̖͇͈͕̱̼̥̳̤͖̹͕̮͕͕͕̥ͧͬͯ͊ͨ̿ͥ̂͑́̀d̨̛̳͈̰̜̣̳ͧ͌̀̄͗̍ͤͤ̄ͩͭͥ̐̚͞,̡̭͇̼̠̱͖ͪ͊̊̓̋̍̉͒͛̄̓ͥ̍̏͆̂̕͟   ̴̡͚̺̱̫̦̺͙̲̤͓͍̲̫̟͕̝ͬͮ͌̽͘i̢̢͖̗͉͖̫̘͛ͯͫͬͧͨ̿ͩͬͪ̚t̢̗̹̳͙̩͕͓̰̥͊̿̈́̾ͣͨͨͩ̌͛̉͛̓̑ͭ̄̕     ̶̧͚͇͈͔̗̠̭͛̋̊̎̽ͦͮͪ̽͐̑̑ͬs̒ͦ̾ͧ̍ͭ̋͊҉̡̨̯̖͔̜̬̟̥͔̥͙̝͔̹̥̳̫͎͍̀ͅp̣͓̩͎̬͓̩͔̠̣̙͆ͨͫͯ͗ͦ̈́ͫ̏ͪ͂ͭ̆ͪ́́̀̚͝ͅr̢͕̭̙̳̹̜͓͓̬̭̖̭͎͔͗́ͬͣ̑̉̎͛̓̓̒̇͗̊̉͝͠ẹ͇̜̙̗̿̓ͮ̆̈̿̽̔̑̿ͯ͡͡a̷̪̙̗̝̥̣̠͍̹̗̰̞̯͊̑̇̈̾͑ͯ̌̂͛͐̓̒ͦ̔̑ͤ́͜͜d̵̰̼̪̠̠̜͇̳̰ͩ͒ͤ̓ͦ̊̈ͧ̾̉ͩͦ̈̿̓ͦͧͦͦ̕͝s̶͎͙̺̬̩̬̖̞̥̜̤̞̱̟͓͓̺̎̏̑ͧ̋͟͠ͅ   ̷̢̻̰̤̖̱͔͔̹̤͈̱́̽͆̓ͮͫͪͥͣ̉̀͆́̔͐̀͡s̨̛͍͍͉̥̣̳̼ͨ́̅̋̍̑ͧ̕͘͜ō̟̫̠̟̦̰̓̓̄̈̌ͭ́̕͜͢   ̵̡͇̹͕̻̗͓͇̗̝͛ͥ̓̊͒̓̀̇͂͢͠m͎̱̯̙̳͈̜̫̥̺͇̣͐̍̌ͫ̓̉ͦ̐́̀̕ư͊̓̃̆̃ͣ̌ͬ͆̃̔̕͢͡͏͖̞̜͍̰̯̥̮͕̬̝̙̘͓̼c̑̏̅̓͐ͮ̀̃ͪ̾̽̀̕҉̠̼̙̣̲h̶͕͓̺̰͚̮̭̥͇͈̬̫̪ͪ͊͐̋̋̐ͧͤ̀ͫ̽̆͛̃͊͒́̚͝   ̵͌͊̑͛҉͏͖͕̹̖̤͓̰̮͓͢ę̙̘̞̻̟̬͎͙̫̻̟̜͖̺̥͈̓̒̍ͦͮ̍ͯ͐͋ͧ̈ͪͤ̕͡ͅa̶̸̳̱̬͓͚̜̗͕̦͉̫̼̜̝̮͙̓̅͋̄̄͂ͨͯ́̓ͣ̀́̚̕ͅš̴̝̟̯͓̱̠̿̅ͯ́ͬͧ̈́̏ͭ͆͘ͅi̵͕̖̜̰̘͚̞͈̩̮̼̝̬̱̋͗̾͗͛̏̉̇́ͪ͆̕͢ę̸̙͙̥̲̺̺̟̤͖̭̬ͨ̽̂͛ͯ͌͊̈̄̇̓̑̌ͪ͛̿̽̚r͙̞͇͕̩̀̾̆̍͌̊̍ͭ̒̅ͫ̉͋̒́́̚͜͠.̧̙̳͔̯̦̝̪̪͖͚͍̲͖͈̪̟͈̼ͣ̆͛͗̚͜͠.̸̧ͧ͆͐̑͛ͥ̔͒ͮ̃ͥ̂̉̊̐͗̀͟҉͉̤̦͍̳͔̹͚̻̞̯̱̺.̔ͦ̂̽̈́̓̏̆̋ͯͩ͜͏̳̲̤̩͚̩̥͚̱͖̯

He comes.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22269 on: March 10, 2011, 11:14:47 pm »

Seriously, can you stop with spamming posts full of square box characters?  It gets really irritating.

This is your post
☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #22270 on: March 10, 2011, 11:18:40 pm »

They're actually using zalgo-style junk characters.

It's just as retarded, and just as no-content though.
Shoes...

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22271 on: March 10, 2011, 11:19:58 pm »

Bleh, you're no fun Cthulhu.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22272 on: March 10, 2011, 11:21:28 pm »

And you're all using a thread to post substance-less spam. Cut it out.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22273 on: March 10, 2011, 11:24:52 pm »

bleh, I can't manage to write a proper fanfic, so I'll just describe what happens in it.

Dream!JadeSprite is helping Clubs Deuce with math homework.

Clubs Deuce gets a single question wrong.

WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOOOO

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22274 on: March 10, 2011, 11:30:53 pm »

And you're all using a thread to post substance-less spam. Cut it out.
I did no such thing.
Pages: 1 ... 1483 1484 [1485] 1486 1487 ... 3524