Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Yes, I'm paranoid  (Read 3274 times)

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
Re: Yes, I'm paranoid
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 07:02:56 am »

Well, I don't think having your own blood on your clothes and nothing else pointing to you as a suspect would be enough for a conviction in the court or even a second visit from investigators. I don't even know how astronomical the odds would be that you'd be riding your bike when somebody got stabbed to death nearby.

Actually... They just need a connection to the victim. If the victims has YOUR blood on him or you have HIS blood on you... Guilty.

But that can't happen. Especially if there are more evidence that someone else did it. But you MIGHT get summoned to an interrogation.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Taniec

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to save the day
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 07:24:12 am »

Heh, I like how people panic when I get a nose bleed. And that's with the paper tissues.

I didn't panic it's just annoying as hell when you go 10-15 MPH on a bike and blood starts dripping from your nose. There was a 7-11 close by but I didn't have money on me to buy tissues + with all the blood on my pants I sure didn't want to freak anyone out. I workout reguraly and I never had a nosebleed in the middle of a workout. Maybe I was dehydrated or something.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 11:37:36 am »

I've only had a major nosebleed once in my life when I was a kid. Heh.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 12:58:37 pm »

Lucky bastard, I get a nosebleed out of the blue about once every two months or so.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 08:37:01 am »

The only time I've ever had a nose bleed was when I got hit in the face playing baseball as a kid. And when I pick too hard  ::).
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 08:49:42 am »

Kiesserbach
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

GlassInMyEyeGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • "Yes, brown bread... for my BREAD GUN!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 08:42:45 pm »

Advice for next time:
First, if you have a nosebleed, STOP BIKING. The physical exertion will increase the circulation through your body and, by extension, to your nose.
Second, to stop the bleeding, bend your neck upwards and pinch the bridge of your nose. This will temporarily (but not fatally) block circulation to whatever vein has burst and is spewing blood.
Third, go over to the blood spots and use some Javex or something.

That is all, pleased to be of service.
"And the man is there, behind bulletproof glass, slumped over the counter, DEAD! Or sleeping- but it doesn't matter, because you're banging on the glass crying: 'Wake up, I want groceries!'. He ultimately wakes up, but then it becomes a game of charades over what you need from him whilst talking through the glass. Meanwhile, a cue is forming behind you. A cue of MURDERERS! With DIFFERENT WEAPONS!" -Eddie Izzard speaking about late-night petrol (gas) station shopping

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2009, 02:24:20 am »

Advice for next time:
First, if you have a nosebleed, STOP BIKING. The physical exertion will increase the circulation through your body and, by extension, to your nose.
Second, to stop the bleeding, bend your neck upwards and pinch the bridge of your nose. This will temporarily (but not fatally) block circulation to whatever vein has burst and is spewing blood.
Third, go over to the blood spots and use some Javex or something.

That is all, pleased to be of service.
your doing it wrong

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2009, 05:13:56 am »

I remember the last time I had a major nosebleed. I was on medication at the time post surgery, so my system was all fucked up and I was pretty loopy. The blood vessel wall in the back of my nose must have been extremely thin, because all I did was bend over to get something out of a bad and my nose just erupted.
!!&!!

HAMMERMILL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 05:26:03 am »

If it matters, you are actually supposed to lean forward and pinch your nose. If you lean your head back the blood will flow back and cause you to inhale your own blood. Also, all the blood coagulating in your nasal cavity will help stop the bleeding.

Thats probably more relevant if your nose is bleeding because of physical trauma rather then a spontanous nose bleed from blowed-up vessel in your steptum, though.

Garfblarn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 11:44:03 am »

PROBLEM: blood

SOLUTION: unmixed coca cola syrup or ammonia.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 09:26:08 pm »

PROBLEM: blood

SOLUTION: liberal application of blood and/or magma. Are you writing this down?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 09:28:05 pm »

PROBLEM:Blood
SOLOUTION:Some dead police officers
You can't prove anything!!

Idiom

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_THOUGHT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 09:35:34 pm »

Genghis Khan Atilla that guy died from a nose bleed. Just say'n.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:37:32 pm by Idiom »

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 09:56:56 pm »

If you stab a guy in the nose, is it a nose bleed?
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter
Pages: 1 [2] 3