Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!  (Read 22731 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DragonBall D! Turn 14: Corruption Begins!
« on: July 16, 2009, 09:56:49 am »

Greeting, this shall be my second RTD as my first one recently ended due to a vote.

R T DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me, the people and the players, have voted to start anew in a different yet familier universe. The universe the new RTD takes place in already exists and thus some points of originality will be lost. However, if executed well enough like the few good games it is based off of, it may be fun.

As far as I know, there isn't an RTD of this (in this forum/that I know of) When the name of the universe is revealed you may be thinking it could get out of hand or riddled with jokes told a thousand times across the internet. Even if the universe already have powerful things; enough to destroy planets and possibly solar systems, I will do my best to keep things balanced and not go too far (you may not even get enough power to destroy a system). There will also be some rules and stuff that are normal RTD-nes stuff, so there can be possibilities.

With the new RTD, there will be more mayhem chances and chaos(which I think everyone wants) than in the in the previous game. The universe the new game will be in is vast and if gets to the point, there will be some sort of map/chart but it won't be exact because I would have to draw one up completly by scratch and will have to add planets that never existed in the universe the RTD is based off of.

btw, some RTD info if you don't already know

Spoiler: Da Rulez (click to show/hide)

Bare with me for a second as I will now release the name of the universe............................it is......
Spoiler: Da name (click to show/hide)

^
 l
 l
 l
 l

Thatss right, the power hungry, going over the line, anime/manga that we all love/hate and each have different opinions on it's fame/self destruction. But fear not as I shall let the people vote on the time period: either at Saiyan saga(the past), giving you guys enough time for the crazy shit that happens afterwards OR after everyone is dead of old age and everything starts anew (the future,not trunk's future). The RTD will no doubt make fun about DBZ and be serious at the same time. You don't have to be a fan to join in or even like it.

Spoiler:  Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Attributes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Counters! (click to show/hide)

Ok, now that some of the stuff is out of the way, here is way to sign up
Spoiler: Character Creation: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Power Level Rule (click to show/hide)
You guys won't start out super strong, but not weak. Fight or get training, or whatever is suited to your race or persona you choose to create for your character. And there is there is no real main quest or that shit, it's do what you will, but if you should pick the past time you could interfere the show or something.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

[EDIT]
Took out the dead and missing, replaced with the new players.
[/EDIT]

*Please excuse me if my DBZ history and all that is off, it's been a few years since I have seen the show but as a kid I watched as much as I could up to the end of the Frieza saga (where they repeated the episodes a few times. After that though I've only seen episodes atleast once.)* *Also, as I was double checking my info, I discovered the Daizenshuu 7...which is basicily an encyclepedia for DBZ...which means some of the terms I have been using from memory may or may not change.*
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 09:53:48 pm by knightedskull »

Floirt

• Bay Watcher
  • OMIGODJCABOMB!
    • View Profile

This sounds fun! Hehe, count me in. I'll send you my chara sheet later.

Also, what do you mean by special attack? A charge-up move?

EDIT: I ALSO NOTICE THERE'S NOT THE SAME AMOUNT OF EEEEEEEE's IN THE TITLE OF THE TOPIC AND POST. FIX THIS.  :P

Arghhhh! I have the stupid dragonball z song in my head now! It sounds so cheesy in french! Arghggh! Damn you!

Also, I vote for past. The future is stupid!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 11:08:48 am by Floirt »
Quote from: HellMOO
Fat Ratzo [to Floirt]: I got a package here goin' to Roy Poorman, out in the afterworld.  $120 when you make the delivery.  And hurry!
No, not commiting suicide, sorry.   ...Through that money is rather tempting...

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This sounds fun! Hehe, count me in. I'll send you my chara sheet later.

Also, what do you mean by special attack? A charge-up move?

EDIT: I ALSO NOTICE THERE'S NOT THE SAME AMOUNT OF EEEEEEEE's IN THE TITLE OF THE TOPIC AND POST. FIX THIS.  :P

Arghhhh! I have the stupid dragonball z song in my head now! It sounds so cheesy in french! Arghggh! Damn you!

Also, I vote for past. The future is stupid!

1. By special attack, I really meant like an ability or some such... Goku had his Kaio-ken (for a while) or Tien's Neo Tri-beam or krillin's destructo disc. Will fix that and going to add in some more info on smash attacks...as I was just reminded of them (thanks)

3. The one with the guitar (or something) with dragon ball screamed into it? lol yeah I remember that one now.

4. I only had the option for time period because I want my players to have a variety of choices, even if it means for me to painfully create alot of crap from scratch which is inevitable.

Floirt

• Bay Watcher
  • OMIGODJCABOMB!
    • View Profile
Fat Ratzo [to Floirt]: I got a package here goin' to Roy Poorman, out in the afterworld.  $120 when you make the delivery.  And hurry!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can only see that song ever being sung in some karaoke, let alone on an anime show that represents people punching snot out of each other

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

could i reserve a spot for myself? i really don't have time for filling out an entire sheet since i'll be going soon. but i still want in!
also im pretty sure its Recoom and Burter. just wanted to clear that up.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:58:31 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol my bad, thanks. I'll give the old players about a day or 2 to decide to play in this universe. So far it's just the two of you guys.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile

Ridiculously overpowered people with ridiculously oversized hair screaming ridiculously loud? Count me in.

Working on the char sheet. Voting for the past.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, I'll join. Since I don't watch the show and know little about the universe beyond well known facts, I'll vote future.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And we have a first player, Nirur Torir.
[EDIT]
We have another player! Jay Kayell
Only 6 to go!

(still working on the bugs before resending the character sheets back. Mostly deciding on power levels.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 05:08:24 pm by knightedskull »

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile

In!  ;D
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then cast your vote and hand over the character sheet (by message). Unless someone becomes a Majin, we might as well just start in the past.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 06:08:24 pm by knightedskull »

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

past. working on sheet now.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can we be vampiric elven saiyajin 16 7 year old nympho humans with green skin?

Floirt

• Bay Watcher
  • OMIGODJCABOMB!
    • View Profile

I sent my sheet.  ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20