Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 478153 times)

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #1095 on: August 14, 2009, 03:31:19 am »

Is there a rope on the pit?
They're useful :D
Also, I'm MrGeoffrey.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: August 14, 2009, 09:16:22 am »

My climb is sufficient to fall into the pit. How much climb are we talking? Is there another way around other then through the spiders?
If ye have another mut slot then you can get leapfrog which will help alot.

Cookie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: August 14, 2009, 10:26:18 am »

Hey guys, I just started a while back. Is there an easier way to grind hack than run the risk of hacking gangland cams? Whereabouts should I find a magspike diagram, or should I be able to improv it? I know the materials, but my chappy just can't seem to fathom what to do with them. Thanks.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 14, 2009, 10:33:25 am »

I could teach you hack if you wanted. Also, about the diagrams thing, I have the same problem with molotovs. I think the diagram is needed.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: August 14, 2009, 10:36:31 am »

Evidently, if I can't climb down to get snakeskin, I won't be able to get leapfrog. I'm wondering if I could use an explosive device to cushion my fall.

I think magspikes need a diagram. That's one of the things that turned me off playing a crafter character is the horrible deficit of diagrams. Most crafter oriented characters aren't strong enough to get to the diagrams, even if you know exactly where they are.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: August 14, 2009, 11:39:54 am »

Yeah.
You could check The bookshop in ne Freedom city, though.
Also, Beorn, You missed a load of drama, earlier today.
Darton left, again.
<.<
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 14, 2009, 12:51:38 pm »

I think magspikes need a diagram. That's one of the things that turned me off playing a crafter character is the horrible deficit of diagrams. Most crafter oriented characters aren't strong enough to get to the diagrams, even if you know exactly where they are.

Pudgy scientist sorts need the help of strong arms holding ridiculously huge flaming swords!

Edit:

And now, Tales from the Keiseth Side.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 01:41:00 pm by Keiseth »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 14, 2009, 02:53:19 pm »

You can exam pictures on the shelf, and they will have the same effect.

Combat chugging is a standard Iron Liver technique. I keep a jerry can filled to top me off, and canteens around to chug for emergency healing. Might investigate the camel back to see how that works, but not sure.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 14, 2009, 04:03:59 pm »

You can exam pictures on the shelf, and they will have the same effect.

Combat chugging is a standard Iron Liver technique. I keep a jerry can filled to top me off, and canteens around to chug for emergency healing. Might investigate the camel back to see how that works, but not sure.
The camelpack holds much more than a canteen and you don't have to put a weapon away to drink, however you can't chug it.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 14, 2009, 04:30:27 pm »

Yeah, that was my only problem with it. I don't get hit much, but when I do, its typically pretty bad. Still, might be worthwhile.

Cookie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 14, 2009, 04:53:36 pm »

Does different alcohol have different effects? I filled up an empty jooky bottle with the gin from the crack mansion for exploring the sewers and after a particularly intense fight, involving much drinking, I became brain damaged.  ???

Edit: I had iron liver, so I wasn't really expecting any negative effects from hefty drinking :(

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 14, 2009, 05:16:39 pm »

There are no negative side effects from drinking with Iron Liver, except for excessive peeing, since each time you heal, you need to pee more. You probably became brain damaged in the course of combat. The gin tub is great until you can build a still and get the recipes for more intensive booze's. However, the jugs of moonshine that the rednecks drop suck. They weigh 3kg each and hold only a little bit more then a canteen.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 14, 2009, 08:16:48 pm »

There are no negative side effects from drinking with Iron Liver, except for excessive peeing, since each time you heal, you need to pee more. You probably became brain damaged in the course of combat. The gin tub is great until you can build a still and get the recipes for more intensive booze's. However, the jugs of moonshine that the rednecks drop suck. They weigh 3kg each and hold only a little bit more then a canteen.
Just give them to care dog.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 14, 2009, 08:26:53 pm »

Indeed, or make them into better booze/molotovs. Not sure whats involved in better booze, since I still don't have a single recipe for the still I finally got built.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 14, 2009, 09:00:16 pm »

Can anyone provide me with instructions to where the molotov cocktail diagrams are, or, if they aren't needed, step by step instructions on how to make it. Include stuff like 'type in 'improv etc etc''. Don't just say "Fill a bottle with gin and improv it".
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 311