Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 477268 times)

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #2490 on: March 24, 2010, 12:28:10 pm »

Who'd you kill? I was in BF1, though I apparently got fired for idleness. Still have $308K in my account though. ::)

I saw, logging on briefly to check up on things, that Juna is in BF1 now. Please kill her repeatedly. When she was in WHORE, she killed me for deliberately targeting and killing WHORE newbies as a newbie. I never did catch her off camera once I'd built up my combat abilities... ;D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 12:31:02 pm by Sir Pseudonymous »
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: March 24, 2010, 12:54:01 pm »

If I remember right, it was Ghost something, and Desyre
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: March 24, 2010, 03:16:24 pm »

I saw, logging on briefly to check up on things, that Juna is in BF1 now. Please kill her repeatedly. When she was in WHORE, she killed me for deliberately targeting and killing WHORE newbies as a newbie.
  Yeah, defending her corp members, how outrageous.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: March 24, 2010, 08:16:39 pm »

I saw, logging on briefly to check up on things, that Juna is in BF1 now. Please kill her repeatedly. When she was in WHORE, she killed me for deliberately targeting and killing WHORE newbies as a newbie.
  Yeah, defending her corp members, how outrageous.
I know right? Truly her heinous sin has forever damned her! :3

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Axedwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: March 25, 2010, 05:28:44 pm »

An idea occurs to me, it takes no kind of skill to suicide bomb right, you can just click the button and boom? So why not have an orphan do it? Give em the belt point em at the target, and boom. You could even have a professional orphan suicide bombing service.
Orphans can't wear suicide belts, you get 'Hm. It doesn't seem to want to buckle.' because their bombs skill is too low. Don't know if you can do it with caffeine and other reflexes/brains buffan skills, though I doubt it. You can still set off normal explosives by hitting them repeatedly, though.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: March 25, 2010, 05:42:22 pm »

I've worn suicide belts with zero skill and like 3-4 total skill. You just have a pretty good chance of blowing it up when you put it on.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: March 25, 2010, 06:01:11 pm »

It's presumably to prevent people from using orphan suicide bombers as a costless way to grief.

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: March 26, 2010, 04:23:26 pm »

You're prevented from wearing them as an orphan, accidentally blowing up or not. I'm not sure if using brains/reflexes buffs to get your bombs skill up and then triggering the belt will work, though.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 08:15:13 am by Ancient Thingy »

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: March 27, 2010, 03:35:21 pm »

You're prevented from wearing them as an orphan, accidentally blowing up or not. I'm not sure if using brains/reflexes buffs to get your bombs skill up and then triggering the belt will work, though.
couldn't you just walk into where you want to bomb and then fail to put it on?

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: March 27, 2010, 05:04:22 pm »

You can't put them on at all as an orphan without any buffs. It just gives you 'Hm. It doesn't seem to want to buckle.' and it doesn't explode or anything.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: March 27, 2010, 05:41:47 pm »

You can't put them on at all as an orphan without any buffs. It just gives you 'Hm. It doesn't seem to want to buckle.' and it doesn't explode or anything.
It takes, what, 10 minutes to advance from being an orphan? You could just create a new character, grow him up, then walk into a room and put it on.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: March 27, 2010, 06:25:04 pm »

Or just beg corpmates for a clusternuke. Or any grenade really, or heck emp weapons and chase Z-LYN down.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: March 28, 2010, 01:44:07 am »

Whos Z-LYN?
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: March 28, 2010, 09:52:21 am »

Whos Z-LYN?
The first robot.

I remember emping the admins at the senate meeting.
Unfortunately noone could die there, so my revenge was pointless.

And Rakonas, it can take around one.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: March 28, 2010, 10:15:11 am »

Yup, though imo it wouldn't really be worth the hassle to make a newbie and suicide belt/vest anyone unless you're pulling more than one. Bombs don't tend to kill anyone with high xp/dodge/good armor unless it's multiple suicide belt/vest explosions, a metal suitcase or dirty bomb in your square, or if the bomb in question is a clusternuke.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 311