Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Survival of the Fittest. (Lights on, or lights out?)  (Read 14003 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Fittest. (First Blood: Death Trip and flaying)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 09:20:54 am »

>eat wolf hearts to revive self.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 09:24:32 am »

>eat wolf hearts to revive self.
You are dead. You may join the waiting list, again, if you wish. You will start over where everyone else starts. Hopefully, just a little wiser  ;D

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 09:59:04 am »

I'll head for the house avoiding all of the natural obstuctions on the ground and sneak up to the front door.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 10:01:34 am »

I'll head for the house avoiding all of the natural obstuctions on the ground and sneak up to the front door.

Sneakily you creep towards the house. The howls in the distance suddenly sound triumphant, and then cease.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 10:08:45 am »

>enter waiting list

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 11:45:49 am »

Okay.

Carefully untangle my leg from the roots. Is the arm dislocated? It'll have to be dealt with later. In a safer place. Once unstuck, CAREFULLY head towards the relatively safety immediately around the house. Look around, specifically for entrances, and look at the progress of the others.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 12:49:25 pm »

Okay.

Carefully untangle my leg from the roots. Is the arm dislocated? It'll have to be dealt with later. In a safer place. Once unstuck, CAREFULLY head towards the relatively safety immediately around the house. Look around, specifically for entrances, and look at the progress of the others.
You cut your left hand a bit on some thorns while you untangle your foot. Your arm is not dislocated, but your right hand is uselessly dangling from your arm. It hurts like hell. You carefully avoid all kinds of roots, thorns, pits, and ditches in the landscape and arrive at the brick house. There is a wooden double front door, and two windows on each side of it. It's dark behind the windows, and you can't look around the house. You can see no other people right now.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 01:25:51 pm »

Okay. Like I said, not much I can do about the arm right now. I'm next to the house? I COULD stay out here, but its basically just waiting until the Game Master in the sky decides to just pick me off and offer my spot to someone else. So I'll just go the entirely linear path to move this along, and knock on the front door. With my good hand please.

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 01:26:44 pm »

I put my ear to the door, checking to see if any noise is coming from within.  I also look into the room where the lights coming from in a way that barely any of my face can be seen when looking outside from inside.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 01:37:51 pm »

I put my ear to the door, checking to see if any noise is coming from within.  I also look into the room where the lights coming from in a way that barely any of my face can be seen when looking outside from inside.
As you put your ear to the door, it feels like the paint it still wet and sticky. Well, very sticky. Your ear and hands are stuck to the door! You try to get loose, but you're really stuck! You hear scratching sounds on the other side of the door. Something is tickling your ear...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2009, 01:44:08 pm »

Okay new plan!

GET AWAY FROM THE WALLS AND DOORS AND WINDOWS OF THIS HOUSE. Like. At least seven feet.

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2009, 01:46:05 pm »

Try as hard as I can to pull my head off of the door without putting my feet on said door and not breaking my neck hopefully.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2009, 01:53:02 pm »

Okay new plan!

GET AWAY FROM THE WALLS AND DOORS AND WINDOWS OF THIS HOUSE. Like. At least seven feet.
You stumble backwards for no reason at all. The linearity is in your head. You hear a ripping sound coming from the door.

Edit: Oh, when I said you can't look around the house, it's because you do not have godlike 4D vision, and you'd have to tell me you actually WALK around it like normal people would. Misinterpretation of said sentence would indeed look like awful linearity.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 01:57:48 pm by Siquo »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2009, 01:55:23 pm »

Try as hard as I can to pull my head off of the door without putting my feet on said door and not breaking my neck hopefully.
You manage to tear yourself loose from the door with a ripping sound, and fly backwards into the grass. When you get up, you notice your ear is still stuck to the door. Bleeding. Something worm-like is coming from  inside the ear and is eating it. Your head hurts, and it's bleeding. Your palms are still ok, if just a bid red.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 02:00:20 pm by Siquo »

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2009, 02:01:19 pm »

Seriously. This house is fucked up. Walk around a little carefully and look around? Maybe look for some sort of weapon? A bat? An axe?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9