Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92182 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #375 on: July 06, 2009, 06:40:53 pm »

"A new body would be created by my will, as my soul isn't in my body. That's probably no good, as last time my body got destroyed I was looking around this planet with all these promising giant lizardy things. When I got it, the lizards were dead and there were all these monkeys running around building cities!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 06, 2009, 06:53:32 pm »

*blink blink* Well that was odd. I guess the moral of the story is to never jump into a fight with a guy with an antimatter bomb stapped to his chest. Checking to see if he was %100 okay, Luke finds that the power fist was gone, but he still had the bottle of scotch. Luke took another swing. Oh, happy days. Luke moves back to the main room.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 06, 2009, 07:01:38 pm »

Ban anti-matter and conversion weapons?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 06, 2009, 07:08:11 pm »

"Shit MAN! What the hell kinda person needs to live in a goddamn fortress in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by the freaking undead hordes and one angry dragon? That last bombardment came this close to sending me back to last Tuesday!"

One rather irate, tired and dusty man walks in, adorned with the odd bit of undead goo. He looks to be about 30 or so, wearing a simple cloth robe, with a grey tunic underneath. Both are adorned with a dull-green trim. He looks around, non-plussed, at the occupants of the room. He doesn't look pleased by what he sees

"Damnit! That's the second time that bloody Shifter screwed up. Oh well, I'll make the best of it. The name's... Deadly, I think it would be in English, and I am the Orders' Ambassador for the Ferals."
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 06, 2009, 07:15:51 pm »

The Lich turns to face him.

"Who are the order? And what are the ferals?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 06, 2009, 07:27:06 pm »

The man takes a deep breath

"After Chaos struck our world, the very nature of things changed. Humankind included. Roughly two-thirds of the worlds population spontaneously manifested paranormal abilities. The other third was quickly destroyed. Populations shrank to a fraction of their original size, and the very geography changed. Wars shook the world to its core, and from that shaking, the Orders emerged - a series of guilds seeking peace between the various new races of the world."

"As for Feral's, those are one of the new races - a human who feels the calling - I can't really describe it. We can change shape at will, although only into one form. I have heard it described as something between a cross between a wolf and a lizard. Normally, once changed, Ferals do not change back. In fact our kind is quite common across our lands, and are not averse to raiding and attacking humans if necessary. Thats where I come in. It is my job to maintain peace between the Ferals and the others, and to reduce the frequency and severity of these attacks."

"You wouldn't believe how often I've had to say this, despite the fact that even the youngest child in our world knows of the Orders."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 06, 2009, 07:33:51 pm »

"Well, this is my fort. I assume that you read the rule list?"

"Neither the zeds nor the dragon are my doing. I'm not sure how they got. Could you describe the dragon at all?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 06, 2009, 07:37:29 pm »

Something about deadly causes The Lich to relapse into his original dialect.

"Oh, by the lady's blades; a prime!"

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 06, 2009, 07:40:40 pm »

"A what now? And yes I read the rules, although I'm not quite sure I understand them. Why would you build a castle with one wall structurally weaker than the others? Anyway, I'm stuck here, at least until that lousy Shifter tracks me down."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 06, 2009, 07:48:07 pm »

"Wot's a shiftar?"

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 06, 2009, 07:56:24 pm »

"Possibly the most useless of all the possible abilities one can receive, at least judging by the one I got. They, along with the Empaths, were basically everyone else's slaves for a fair while, until the Orders got involved and they got some protection. Basically, reality doesn't quite work the same around them as it does everywhere else. This means if you wanna go anywhere, you talk to a Shifter, and they just change things so you're there. Not quite sure how it works, but as you can see, accuracy is a bit dodgy."

"Wait a minute, is a Shifter running this place? Cause there is no way you could be alive without one!"

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 06, 2009, 08:02:19 pm »

"Not really. Every plane has different rules, and there are lots more than one a single method for chaps like us to switch planes."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 06, 2009, 08:04:22 pm »

"Wot a screed. O' course this place ain't run by no peery factioneer-wannabe. This 'ere is run by my fair blood 'er, who's the equal of a chimey power, in 'ere at least."

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 06, 2009, 08:10:34 pm »

"Even if English wasn't my second language I'd have no idea what you just said."
"... Wait a minute, PLANES? Oh shit! Where exactly am I?"

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 06, 2009, 08:26:08 pm »

"I haven't really named it. You're in Strife's Fortress of sensicality. It's the only thing on this plane except for the dragon and the three"

BOOM BOOM-BOOM BOOM BOOM-BOOM

"Pardon, two zombie hordes."
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 176