Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 85

Author Topic: Let's Play The Bay Sims 12 2! - Under New Management  (Read 72038 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play "Why Am I Doing This?" - The Bay Sims 12 2!
« Reply #300 on: July 05, 2009, 07:43:17 pm »

You'll get raped by the GIRLS if you stay there at night.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 05, 2009, 07:43:24 pm »

You get raped by elves.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 05, 2009, 07:43:56 pm »

And don't forget the Trogs.

Angellus

« Reply #303 on: July 05, 2009, 07:44:35 pm »

You'll get raped by the GIRLS if you stay there at night.
I dont think so, they dont like me. So it is the safest position minding the Dwarves that prowl in the forests and the Elves that fly trough the air.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 05, 2009, 07:44:46 pm »

If you stay there, you'll get raped by Sofia, which is a fate infinitely worse then all those combined!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 05, 2009, 07:44:57 pm »

And the grues.

Angellus

« Reply #306 on: July 05, 2009, 07:45:35 pm »

If you stay there, you'll get raped by Sofia, which is a fate infinitely worse then all those combined!
I place myself with my former statement.

Tooney, grue's are my friends.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 05, 2009, 07:47:29 pm »

Then she'll just torture you at random, then she will eat you with fava beans and a nice chianti!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Angellus

« Reply #308 on: July 05, 2009, 07:51:16 pm »

Then she'll just torture you at random, then she will eat you with fava beans and a nice chianti!
I disregard that warning. Please sign me up, also, I want my own bedroom with locks and metal doors and barred off windows (disposable at wish, so that I can still flee).

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 05, 2009, 07:54:08 pm »

Don't worry Angellus.  I'm going to start up a lemon patch so we have a source of food and water, even if the water is lemon juice.  I'll hand squeeze all of them.  When we first start we won't have any form of shelter so we will have to hug each other under a tree to stay warm.  Depending on the area we might recieve a few bears.  I heard growling back at them scares them off.  They shouldn't like lemons so that's good.  Or we could take turns sleeping, but that gets rid of the warmth of sleeping in the cold, am I right?  The first few days will be rough, but I'm sure we'll manage.  Then when the lemons start growing we be in beesiness.  While they're growing we could go fishing if the park has a pond or we could steal from little girls.  Humans live for 5 days without water right?  Well maybe we could drink the swamp water, but we might start having horrible dream of us dying and singing mushrooms.  Speaking of mushrooms eat any you can find, I mean any.  We need all that energy to get through the day.  If you don't I will.  Hahah.  Anyway, once we have good food prodouction up we will have good shelter.  I'm thinking some star wars style tree fort thing with a lot of space and hollow trees and what not.  I think the hardest part will be entertainment, but we don't have any sanity so that shouldn't be a problem.  I'm sure we won't get scurvvy, eh?  Does this sound go to you?

EDIT:  Ah, I'm all alone again.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 05, 2009, 07:55:54 pm »

Sorry Toonyman, but your plan has a terrible flaw in it: You aren't dwarves. You've got the sanity of them, but it's not enough.

Angellus

« Reply #311 on: July 05, 2009, 07:57:05 pm »

Don't worry Angellus.  I'm going to start up a lemon patch so we have a source of food and water, even if the water is lemon juice.  I'll hand squeeze all of them.  When we first start we won't have any form of shelter so we will have to hug each other under a tree to stay warm.  Depending on the area we might recieve a few bears.  I heard growling back at them scares them off.  They shouldn't like lemons so that's good.  Or we could take turns sleeping, but that gets rid of the warmth of sleeping in the cold, am I right?  The first few days will be rough, but I'm sure we'll manage.  Then when the lemons start growing we be in beesiness.  While they're growing we could go fishing if the park has a pond or we could steal from little girls.  Humans live for 5 days without water right?  Well maybe we could drink the swamp water, but we might start having horrible dream of us dying and singing mushrooms.  Speaking of mushrooms eat any you can find, I mean any.  We need all that energy to get through the day.  If you don't I will.  Hahah.  Anyway, once we have good food prodouction up we will have good shelter.  I'm thinking some star wars style tree fort thing with a lot of space and hollow trees and what not.  I think the hardest part will be entertainment, but we don't have any sanity so that shouldn't be a problem.  I'm sure we won't get scurvvy, eh?  Does this sound go to you?

EDIT:  Ah, I'm all alone again.
((I LOLed so hard reading that, you just had to put in a 10th Kingdom reference, did you?))

Ok, I'll come to the park with you, but only if you promise me we will, in time attack an conquer the hentai house!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 05, 2009, 08:02:05 pm »

Woah, you spotted my The 10th Kingdom reference.  That's cool.  My respect for you went up +5.

I'll take that promise.

EDIT:  Here's a picture of me, it's the closet I can find.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:04:17 pm by ToonyMan »

Angellus

« Reply #313 on: July 05, 2009, 08:03:52 pm »

Ok, Tooney and I will be in the park, plotting the Hentai house's demise!

((Comon, those mushrooms were epic! The only thing I can now think of as being better was the Toad with the two doors :D))

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 05, 2009, 08:12:59 pm »

Aquizzar, I'm with the Command Squad/Whatever the fuck they're called.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 85