Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27

Author Topic: Pirate Mafia 2, Night 3.  (Read 44006 times)

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
Re: Pirate Mafia 2, Arrr let there be beginnings! DAY 1
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2009, 03:19:24 pm »

Quote from: Org
I was going to pull a you.

And I am suspicious of him.
Quote from: Org
Maybe I missed it, but he seems to be trying to go after Terefi for no reason.

I probably missed it.
*sigh*
So you got no reason to go after me so you go after me for having no reason? ???

I'll leave a link for everyone to understand WHY we MUST vote for someone on Day 1 as opposed to sit on our butts and let scum lurk and have a field day:

"Random Voting Mafia Wiki"
-----------------------
Quote from: NUKE9.13
Alright, alex. Keep yer head on, matey.
True, roleplaying gets ye nowhere qua mafia. But a true pirate knows how to have fun whilst playing a game
No worries.
I have fun if we ACTUALLY play.  That's accusing and defending.
I'm going to vote alexhans. He protected webadict so fast- and then webadict 'randomly' votes for him (easy bussing?). I can't quite explain it- but it looks like either
A) Alexhans has fallen in love with webadict for being the only other expert mafieer on bay12
or B) They are both mutineers.
??? Your reasoning should precipitate you to voting webadict... He is scum in both theories... Anyway.  You SAY you're going to vote me... Why not vote now?  Why just IMPLY you're going to?
And I don't LOVE webadict... he is just a lot of fun to play with... Solifuge, Pandar, sometimes Josh, Karlito (where the hell is he), are active players that try actively to win.  And that's something I enjoy.  As opposed to lurkers and people who just don't wanna try.
I'm going with B. I can't make large posts with quotes from every person since my last post, or write four paragraphs of arguments, but seriously- to me, they look suspicious.
That's fine.  Again... why no vote?  Who are you waiting to endorse you for you to vote?
---------------------------
Well... at least we got discussion going...

Oh... and this is my alledged "defense" of Webadict.
webadict's absence IS weird but we should give him more time cause he is always an interesting players (for town and scum) so I think we should keep him for now.
Note that there's something really fishy here... I said players instead of player! :shock:  I don't make mistakes!!! :P 

Anyway... I don't think that this is a defense.  I don't vote for people who I don't know if can answer yet.  That's why I went at teferi rather than Gantoladon, Toonyman or webadict (and attacking a scum webadict wouldn't do me too much good IMO, I should wait sometime to actually get evidence against him so that he cannot wifom me).
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2009, 03:21:19 pm »

bah... simulposted...
But he did not vote, and instead pointed out it was suspicious. It's a scumtell.
correction: I forgot to change the colour. Alexhans.
Anyway. I say bussing, I mean a 'random' vote. The random votee is less likely to be lynched in the end (if anyone gets lynched), and it kind of distances you. Which after alexhans' quick defence of you would be a wise move.
Well... at least you explain your thought process here. 

Read my post.   That wasn't a defense, at all.  Random votes are a GOOD strategy.  Look at the link.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2009, 03:30:02 pm »

mmm... reading the link I posted I see that there are some arguments against it but It's a good practice to semi-random vote with some sort of reason so you get reactions from people, then you can read waggons, relations adn attitudes to draw some conclusions to either confirm or change your vote.

Oh.  And now I understand why everyone is afraid of coming out.  Usually the first to do so get attacked.  That's why we have to luck at the active lurkers (Those who add null content but post sometimes to appear active and pro-town).  If all town comes out to play.  Scum must do too and we can catch them easyly at a lie.  So let's play...

PS: My mateys, ARRH....

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2009, 03:31:23 pm »

I realise the benefit of random voting. I have nothing against it. If you mean this
I mean a 'random' vote.
I meant that I was not sure that webadict's vote was random.
Anyway. Your 'defence' was, indeed, minor. But unnecessary. We won't really kill someone because he has hasn't had time to defend himself yet. We know webadict is a good player, who never lurks. There was no risk of people lynching him. Yet you pointed out that we shouldn't. I find it odd.
Long Live United Forenia!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2009, 03:31:39 pm »

Oi, I hasd some bad meat I did.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2009, 03:38:29 pm »

Cut it out. You are annoying me, you have probably killed alexhans. I can imagine him sitting in front of his computer with blood spurting out of his forehead where his anger vein has burst.
Long Live United Forenia!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2009, 03:46:56 pm »

Art you accosing me?!  You havt no evodence!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2009, 03:56:19 pm »

I realise the benefit of random voting. I have nothing against it. If you mean this
I mean a 'random' vote.
I meant that I was not sure that webadict's vote was random.
Ah, but the what vote is truly random? Perhaps I had some basis for voting Alexhans, but then again, I had basis to vote anyone. I vote for reaction, and reactions are what I want. Also, Cheeetar has yet to respond.

Art you accosing me?!  You havt no evodence!
Okay, no Okenido's here. You're not even speaking correctly in pirate.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2009, 03:56:50 pm »

Anyway. Your 'defence' was, indeed, minor. But unnecessary. We won't really kill someone because he has hasn't had time to defend himself yet. We know webadict is a good player, who never lurks. There was no risk of people lynching him. Yet you pointed out that we shouldn't. I find it odd.
Ok.  But waggons here form fast and I'd rather lynch a player who I don't know nothing about and doesn't play that someone I KNOW plays.  That's why I went at teferi instead of Josh or even Cheeetar.  Sorry newbs... But I DONT trust you...

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2009, 03:57:27 pm »

Cut it out. You are annoying me, you have probably killed alexhans. I can imagine him sitting in front of his computer with blood spurting out of his forehead where his anger vein has burst.
he hasn't killed me... I'm just gonna go to Meriden, CT and kill all the 16 year old males... just in case.... :P

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2009, 04:01:24 pm »

Gantolandon still hasn't posted: just voting to get a reaction.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2009, 04:08:53 pm »

Alexhans:You say sigh to me? And you say RANDOM VOTING IS A GOOD ACTION. WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME THEN. AND I HAVENT VOTED YOU BECAUSE MY VOTE WASNT RED

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2009, 04:13:23 pm »

Alexhans:You say sigh to me? And you say RANDOM VOTING IS A GOOD ACTION. WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME THEN. AND I HAVENT VOTED YOU BECAUSE MY VOTE WASNT RED
You didn't vote for him? Why not? Why's it such a big deal...?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2009, 04:13:32 pm »

he hasn't killed me... I'm just gonna go to Meriden, CT and kill all the 16 year old males... just in case.... :P

[OOC] Oh, don't worry I'll be waiting.

Arg, I wonder who there be mutiny!  Hard to say the first day!  Hahaha.  *gulp gulp gulp*

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2009, 05:52:03 pm »

ToonyMan is getting rather irritating, wouldn't you agree?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27