Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 171

Author Topic: Haven and Hearth  (Read 209629 times)

Hamel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Haven and Hearth
« Reply #1380 on: June 11, 2009, 12:34:23 am »

New announcement.

Looks like Bottleneck is the largest organized town.  :)

Lets get some more migrants and see if Bottleneck can put out as much civilization as The Ring of Brodgar!

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: June 11, 2009, 04:02:23 am »

Well shit.

Now that this happened, I probably SHOULDN'T move over to Sonerohi's place.

Well. I guess it all comes down to if anyone else is going to immigrant to Bottleneck anytime soon. I'm already pretty well set up, but there's no point in staying unless others will be around.

Though I'm pretty sure there's still at least half a dozen ACTIVE people in Bottleneck, about a dozen people who visit, and then maybe ten who live in walking distance. Niltrias, from what I know, shouldn't be that far, if I actually bothered to visit him. Malicus isn't actually close, and he hasn't been able to come because of something messing up the map when he walks a certain distance close to Bottleneck.

And Lord Dennis lives nearby. I wonder where Duke went off to. He had a nice cozy home set up and its like he left just after he finished it. D:

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: June 11, 2009, 04:05:42 am »

Now that what happened?

And who knows, I may actually get another router this weekend to fix that problem.  Maybe.

And honestly, now that the foxes are much weaker around BN, maybe people will move back?

Atomic Communist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: June 11, 2009, 08:48:16 am »

Where is Bottleneck on the map? I'd like to join. My char's name: Atomica.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: June 11, 2009, 09:28:28 am »

It crashed again.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: June 11, 2009, 09:30:08 am »

There's a map in the first post.

Anyway, how many people are currently residing in Bottleneck? Hands up if you are. I am, but I'll go off on a small expedition in a day or two, and will move my hearth away for a couple of days. I'm coming back as soon as I achieve my objectives, though.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: June 11, 2009, 11:03:24 am »

Server crashed. (Again)

Also camp noctis was ransacked, for whatever reason. All of Feoronix's stuff was taken, too.

Detrevni|inverteD

• Bay Watcher
  • Sometimes you have to step back to appreciate art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: June 11, 2009, 11:53:18 am »

There's a map in the first post.

Anyway, how many people are currently residing in Bottleneck? Hands up if you are. I am, but I'll go off on a small expedition in a day or two, and will move my hearth away for a couple of days. I'm coming back as soon as I achieve my objectives, though.

I am, and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

Hamel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: June 11, 2009, 12:07:30 pm »

I live in Bottleneck. And I'm not going anywhere, too much stuff to do.  :P

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: June 11, 2009, 12:26:11 pm »

Well shit.

Now that this happened, I probably SHOULDN'T move over to Sonerohi's place.

Well. I guess it all comes down to if anyone else is going to immigrant to Bottleneck anytime soon. I'm already pretty well set up, but there's no point in staying unless others will be around.

Though I'm pretty sure there's still at least half a dozen ACTIVE people in Bottleneck, about a dozen people who visit, and then maybe ten who live in walking distance. Niltrias, from what I know, shouldn't be that far, if I actually bothered to visit him. Malicus isn't actually close, and he hasn't been able to come because of something messing up the map when he walks a certain distance close to Bottleneck.

And Lord Dennis lives nearby. I wonder where Duke went off to. He had a nice cozy home set up and its like he left just after he finished it. D:

Why shouldn't you?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1390 on: June 11, 2009, 12:32:19 pm »

Bottleneck looks awesome in the new world map!
I'm slowly packing up in my little settlement (see the south end of the sea... there's a few little path ways cut around my work area) and I'll start making my way over to Bottleneck Lake.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Ferinex

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: June 11, 2009, 12:41:12 pm »

Server crashed. (Again)

Also camp noctis was ransacked, for whatever reason. All of Feoronix's stuff was taken, too.

No, it wasn't.  And all of my stuff is still there.  You are the dude that accused me of stealing, spouted 4chan memes, and then tried killing me in Clayshire. 

Edit:  I just heard from Berander, a denizen of CN who was present at the time of the 'raiding' that it was you, Woose1, and some others with you, that 'raided' us.  He says you wanted me dead.

Edit2: You chopped down our apple tree.  You're as bad as shockedfrog, if not worse.  At least he uses proper grammar.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:59:37 pm by Ferinex »

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: June 11, 2009, 12:55:04 pm »

Server crashed. (Again)

No, it wasn't.  And all of my stuff is still there.  You are the dude that accused me of stealing, spouted 4chan memes, and then tried killing me in Clayshire. 

Edit:  I just heard from Berander, a denizen of CN who was present at the time of the 'raiding' that it was you, Woose1, and some others with you, that 'raided' us.  He says you wanted me dead.
Uh... yeah.  :P

Ferinex

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: June 11, 2009, 01:01:11 pm »

Mind telling me why? Or do you not have a reason?

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: June 11, 2009, 01:15:00 pm »

Mind telling me why? Or do you not have a reason?
You stole my butter and our wool.
Also your feet stink.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 171