Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2422982 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #19080 on: November 24, 2014, 01:04:18 pm »

I tried it out, it worked without any issues at all. Can you provide a screenshot?

Nah I am too lazy to bother making an account on a site that hosts screenshots. I just switched to thermal expansion power. Thanks for trying though.
Why would you need an account? Try using imgur, literally the only thing you need to do is drag-and-drop your image file onto the website (or press Ctrl+V if you used the print screen key to get a screenshot), then press "Upload".

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19081 on: November 24, 2014, 01:11:45 pm »

You can also use img.ie, which works very well.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19082 on: November 24, 2014, 01:32:49 pm »

-snop- is the IP.

Try not to burn things. ;)

Remember to hide the IP after some time passes, don't want ne'er-do-wells randomly attacking the server for no reason.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #19083 on: November 24, 2014, 01:45:41 pm »

It's funny, cause I just did that.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GavJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19084 on: November 24, 2014, 04:37:53 pm »

<nevermind>
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 04:48:47 pm by GavJ »
Cauliflower Labs – Geologically realistic world generator devblog

Dwarf fortress in 50 words: You start with seven alcoholic, manic-depressive dwarves. You build a fortress in the wilderness where EVERYTHING tries to kill you, including your own dwarves. Usually, your chief imports are immigrants, beer, and optimism. Your chief exports are misery, limestone violins, forest fires, elf tallow soap, and carved kitten bone.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19085 on: November 24, 2014, 07:57:47 pm »

Woah, we have a server?
GIMME IP NAO pls

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19086 on: November 24, 2014, 08:07:40 pm »

Woah, we have a server?
GIMME IP NAO pls
We usually have servers, ya. Though for this one since he's edited the post, pm the projeck.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19087 on: November 24, 2014, 09:38:00 pm »

Nah I am too lazy to bother making an account on a site that hosts screenshots. I just switched to thermal expansion power. Thanks for trying though.

FYI, you can upload images to imgur without an account.
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19089 on: December 07, 2014, 08:12:04 am »

Due to miss typing a url I found myself that Resonant Rise is experimental 1.7 pack. i like it so far, showing me neat new mods.
Anyone else hyped for it?

Some notable mods I've found are in it include:
Project E (a remake of equivalent exchange 2)
Whatever that one with the shrinking machine to compress factories.
Infernal mobs, an annoying mod that makes random diablo like enemies. fucking lightning throwing zombie..

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19090 on: December 11, 2014, 05:37:09 am »

Ok, I need help as there doesn't seem to be anything on google about how to do this. (warning, multiple mods in use)

I am trying to use tesseracts to transfer water from my ME network to my reactor-turbine (from big reactors) as other pipes are just too slow to keep up. I've tried all manner of liquid export and import buses. Is there some way I can connect the network to my reactor without a long string of cables? Preferably through tesseracts as I had to grind a lot of endermen for those things >_>

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #19091 on: December 11, 2014, 11:38:59 am »

Gah, i've yet to get to tesseracts myself, as i hate grinding endermen. hm..

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19092 on: December 11, 2014, 10:30:38 pm »

Ok screw this I even directly connected the network to my reactor and water just isn't going in. I have water in the network, I have power, I've tried both an import and export bus on the reactor's coolant input.....I just can't get it to work and no amount of videos or guides is giving mean answer.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Figured it out, turns out I had to configure the bus to transfer water specifically.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:47:47 am by Micro102 »

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19093 on: December 12, 2014, 03:20:11 am »

Gah, i've yet to get to tesseracts myself, as i hate grinding endermen. hm..
I have a really easy system to get lots of enderman early: Spend your first four ender pearls on a reusable safari net, grab yourself an enderman and put it in an MFR spawner in a small dark room. Use an XP extractor with an empty bucket to get mob essence to fuel the spawner (it's much more efficient if you store most of your experience as Liquid XP beforehand). Kill the endermen with a grinder and route the produced mob essence back to the spawner for even more efficiency. You should now be getting around three ender pearls from every bucket of mob essence you insert. And with an essence berry farm you'll have absolutely no problems getting all your experience back in no time.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19094 on: December 12, 2014, 05:44:16 am »

I sort of want to play minecraft mods again, anybody have some recommendations for a modpack? Preferably one with a wiki or something to explain some of the stuff.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 ... 1380