Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 847 848 [849] 850 851 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808911 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #12720 on: May 22, 2010, 12:20:59 pm »

*facepalms*
We had that item for ages, it's called freedom implant.
Yes, but EVERY syndie item is replicable via normal items, just takes longer. The only one that isn't is the Freedom Implant. If you don't have that, you can't get out of cuffs. My idea was simply for a long, slow process to get out, especially if you aren't the traitor. Still doesn't help if your forgotten in the brig though.
Even cloaking?
Even cloaking. If everyone is dead, they can't see you.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12721 on: May 22, 2010, 12:39:47 pm »

What about the revolver? You have to admit, the ability to kill someone in ~1 hit from afar, not getting any blood on yourself, and not harming the station, is hard to replicate.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12722 on: May 22, 2010, 12:52:43 pm »

...Not really.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12723 on: May 22, 2010, 01:14:34 pm »

What about the revolver? You have to admit, the ability to kill someone in ~1 hit from afar, not getting any blood on yourself, and not harming the station, is hard to replicate.
Laser gun. Fire. Gas. The revolver is loud and can't go through glass or grills I do believe. If ANYONE is near you, even through walls, they'll hear it. Lasers, fire, and gas all are relatively silent, lasers go through glass, gas goes through pipes, and fire has the potential to kill everyone.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12724 on: May 22, 2010, 01:25:55 pm »

Those are all likely to find out...revolver just leaves a corpse. and I play on mute :(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12725 on: May 22, 2010, 01:38:59 pm »

Guys, how do I make the Turbine generator give power to the ship? I did everything to the battery, but it doesn't gain energy!

You have to rip up the floor tiles in the plasma lab and connect the station's power cabling to the output of the SMES in the small room.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12726 on: May 22, 2010, 02:11:13 pm »

Those are all likely to find out...revolver just leaves a corpse. and I play on mute :(
Laser just leaves a corpse, CO2 is QUITE likely to take others out and is hard to figure out how it happened, and fire is fire. Mute is bad.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12727 on: May 22, 2010, 02:44:07 pm »

Is there a server up?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12728 on: May 22, 2010, 02:52:49 pm »

On the topic of killing people, the taser is the best weapon if you can find a way to stop them from talking. Such as killing them really quickly or taking off the headset. Unless you were talking about a full out fight instead of a murder. Then tasers would still be the best, unless you were trying to cause chaos or kill a group of people. Lasers are useless in my opinion.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12729 on: May 22, 2010, 03:14:30 pm »

Lasers are good for murdering from behind glass. I've killed a few Medlab folks with laser spam, and if you hit thrice it shuts them up quick.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12730 on: May 22, 2010, 03:15:05 pm »

Is there a server up?
Yep.
Except we got head's ugly ass airlocks.
It shows up on the pager and not the website, this is weird.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 03:27:25 pm by Saint »
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12731 on: May 22, 2010, 07:12:29 pm »

Is there a server up?
Yep.

Huh? i don't draw..
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12732 on: May 22, 2010, 07:32:55 pm »

Why does the adminjump even have sparks? I was doing some backstory stuff involving hivemind plasma and it was annoying having to be careful not to ignite it.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12733 on: May 22, 2010, 07:47:33 pm »

Is there a server up?
Yep.

Huh? i don't draw..

Those fugly ass airlocks, with the no shade and fugly obvious recolor and edit of the original ones.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12734 on: May 22, 2010, 07:48:10 pm »

Is there a server up?
Yep.

Huh? i don't draw..

Those fugly ass airlocks, with the no shade and fugly obvious recolor and edit of the original ones.

I don't draw...

They are Aryns and i quite like them.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe
Pages: 1 ... 847 848 [849] 850 851 ... 950