Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808509 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #10125 on: April 12, 2010, 12:15:36 am »

Use noclip and get-mob.

Also, if he got stuck in a wall, it's his own fault for using a proto-type teleporter.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10126 on: April 12, 2010, 12:18:38 am »

Yeah, but he should at least die, not just be stuck there the whole round unable to observe anything. Also, whether or not we need them, there's no reason to have just leave the jump function broken.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10127 on: April 12, 2010, 12:19:15 am »

You can pull people out of walls.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10128 on: April 12, 2010, 12:20:46 am »

Yeah, but he should at least die, not just be stuck there the whole round unable to observe anything. Also, whether or not we need them, there's no reason to have just leave the jump function broken.

Yeah, I'm just saying, if its glitched it can be removed.

Also, you can kill yourself in 1 second if you are good.
SUISUCCUMB!

Also, you can make him suicide.
advanced-proccall
Owned by mob = Yes
Pick mob
type "suicide"
press enter a couple of times.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10129 on: April 12, 2010, 12:36:12 am »

About the instaban, doesn't it get logged if an admin banned someone?
We should check who it was because it does not seem like the person who did it would admit it.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10130 on: April 12, 2010, 12:39:29 am »

I banned the both of them. Saint smashed the can with the welder and magma smashed it with a toolbox. I'm REALLY confused at how we get Mudkipz on the station, and with all the general craziness that goes on with 30 plus players, I just banned em.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10131 on: April 12, 2010, 04:49:05 am »

Server is down, we were playing meteor (only 3 players) and as soon as the fire came out of the engine block it crashed.
Yeah I don't know what happened there.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10132 on: April 12, 2010, 06:20:30 am »

I banned the both of them. Saint smashed the can with the welder and magma smashed it with a toolbox. I'm REALLY confused at how we get Mudkipz on the station, and with all the general craziness that goes on with 30 plus players, I just banned em.

I dont know why, but I find this extremely funny. Maybe its the mudkipz part.

Anyway, I think this is one of the reasons why we need to make it semi-private. I mean, we get good players, but thats after weeding out a 100 bad ones. Also, it sounds like magma should be unbanned, if Saint was.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #10133 on: April 12, 2010, 06:31:44 am »

hey qwerty, if you haven't done so with your new pipes system, can you add support for pipelines crossing Z levels, e.g. a pipe on (3, 3, 1) can connect to a pipe on (3, 3, 2) with the right d1/d2 vars?

Wouldn't be too hard, but the difficult part would be the icons. For regular pipes, 9 new directions, and each direction has multiple states, then another 9 for heat sinks, two for each existing pipe object other than the manifold and filters, since they have 3 connections, needing 8 images...

Would you be happy if I just added a new pipe type for cross-level pipes, or would you like a full system with 0x10 as up and 0x20 as down, to add to the other bits used in directions?

Also, why do admin's need to jump? Jump-To-Mob, Get-Mob are the only tele-commands I can think of needing, and they still work.

Observe works too. So...what do ya need the jumping for?

Well, admins do more than just administration of players.
They *can* edit their own x, y, and z vars, but being able to instantly go to any area on the map has massive advantages. *Especially* while testing code, and that makes anyone with the experience to remove it want to leave it in...
Eh?
Eh!

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #10134 on: April 12, 2010, 06:54:50 am »

Well, I decided to do it the more complete way of adding vertical directions.

This means that it just needs icons for types that should be permitted to cross z-levels, and then to use those types.
Eh?
Eh!

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10135 on: April 12, 2010, 07:45:40 am »

Server will be back up.

this is properly what casued the lockup.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10136 on: April 12, 2010, 07:56:41 am »

That was A. a lag mistake and B. I accidently slipped and hit left click when I wanted right click as magma hit it and Iw as trying to pull it away to save you guys.
Sorry again for that.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10137 on: April 12, 2010, 07:58:03 am »

I dont know why, but I find this extremely funny. Maybe its the mudkipz part.

Anyway, I think this is one of the reasons why we need to make it semi-private. I mean, we get good players, but thats after weeding out a 100 bad ones. Also, it sounds like magma should be unbanned, if Saint was.

I don't know if I was but I don't care I won't be on for a few hours (prob at least 7 hours) as I need some time to spirite and go to school.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10138 on: April 12, 2010, 08:00:16 am »

It is rank in the air, heavy with the malodorous fumes of deception.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10139 on: April 12, 2010, 08:03:40 am »

It is rank in the air, heavy with the malodorous fumes of deception.
No this thread smells of rum, menaces with spikes of Rwall and is encircles in bands of toolbox.
Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678 ... 950