Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810176 times)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7560 on: February 23, 2010, 12:02:09 pm »

What is the first step in breaking computers? I failed at it yesterday. Do they need to be powered down?

And genetics thing wasn't fixed when I last played.

Hint: its a quite underused tool that is worthless if you got yellow gloves.
Err, black gloves? Signalers?
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7561 on: February 23, 2010, 12:12:15 pm »

crowbar?

APC?

multitool?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7562 on: February 23, 2010, 12:22:01 pm »

Probably multitool, I'll check tonight, and then not tell anyone.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7563 on: February 23, 2010, 12:56:09 pm »

On my first time back on baystation for a long time I was hit in the face with a meteor. It was good.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7564 on: February 23, 2010, 01:02:05 pm »

On my first time back on baystation for a long time I was hit in the face with a meteor. It was good.

i was in the chapel and dodge around 14 meteors.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7565 on: February 23, 2010, 01:03:31 pm »

You don't break into the AI upload via the front door, you dig through atmos.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7566 on: February 23, 2010, 02:21:28 pm »

Its kind of rediculous that your discussing techniques to break into your own facilities, i think the station should try to be somewhat realistic.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7567 on: February 23, 2010, 02:27:07 pm »

Its kind of rediculous that your discussing techniques to break into your own facilities, i think the station should try to be somewhat realistic.

Sometimes the AI goes crazy, and our own station needs to be broken into.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7568 on: February 23, 2010, 02:32:07 pm »

And sometimes you need to make a fort inside the AI upload to defend against renegade monkeys wielding welding torches.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7569 on: February 23, 2010, 02:36:06 pm »

Monkeys are evil. They can grab oxy tanks and murder people. Once a griefer killed me, then revived me, so I beat him to death with a oxy tank he left on the ground.

I hit him about 50 times in anger.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7570 on: February 23, 2010, 03:32:03 pm »

I just had an epic round,i was first captured with some evidence against me but in trial i still managed to get "not guilty" and go to medical bay(to get healed) and resume my normal duties as HoP. Then i went to bridge and right after the captain left i made myself an ID card with captain rights,i then went to his quarters to get the green jumpsuit and then a zombie apocalypse started.

I managed to get to AI upload where me and the captain were safe,then when the shuttle came i waited there with three people and escaped. I had won after i was caught.

EDIT:by the time i was in the shuttle,i was fully coated in blood.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 03:37:37 pm by vagel7 »
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7571 on: February 23, 2010, 03:41:22 pm »

You forgot the part where the griefer killed everyone in medbay and called me a fatty and a f****t. Then I turned the dead into zombies. ;D

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7572 on: February 23, 2010, 03:41:47 pm »

You forgot the part where the griefer killed everyone in medbay and called me a fatty and a f****t. Then I turned the dead into zombies. ;D

Except for me

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7573 on: February 23, 2010, 03:46:23 pm »

You didn't turn the dead into epic banhammers? :D

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7574 on: February 23, 2010, 03:53:42 pm »

Except for me
You were the traitor and had to steal a captains jumpsuit. Can't handle any items while zombified.
Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 950