Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 3  (Read 30639 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=DAY 3
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2009, 07:34:46 pm »

Eh, I guess I'll just go with No Lynch for now.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2009, 07:37:45 pm »

I'm not really convinced that Meph is pro town. I'll hold off on voting.

Neither am I, but I think the reason Pandar and Cheeetar are voting for him is rather silly. And because this is not Ridiculous Mafia, silliness in voting is suspicious.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 27, 2009, 10:06:10 pm »

I don't know why you guys went after Meph for having a boring role when we've got this:
I'd the private eye.

I can glean the name of someones role, but not what the role does or what the persons alignment is.

I presume I'm pro-town but I don't know.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 27, 2009, 10:08:50 pm »

I don't know why you guys went after Meph for having a boring role when we've got this:
I'd the private eye.

I can glean the name of someones role, but not what the role does or what the persons alignment is.

Here's a great reason why: they may be mafia.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 27, 2009, 11:21:17 pm »

I'm not really convinced that Meph is pro town. I'll hold off on voting.

Neither am I, but I think the reason Pandar and Cheeetar are voting for him is rather silly. And because this is not Ridiculous Mafia, silliness in voting is suspicious.
Dude, my role REQUIRES ME TO LYNCH. D:
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 27, 2009, 11:49:47 pm »

Great one Meph. As opposed to helping the town, kill the person who suspects you. What a great move. Will the Safety Inspector be able to save me, SC?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 27, 2009, 11:55:26 pm »

Hey Cheeetar, what was your roleclaim again?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 27, 2009, 11:57:36 pm »

Ok, I'm having no luck finding people, so I'll roleclaim. I am Mel Bernstein, a corrupt cop. I am looking for Mafia. When I find them, I blackmail them, turning their alignment from Mafia to Pro-Town, and I think removing their goal (but not their abilities). My goal is to blackmail three people. If anyone wants to change from Mafia to Town, pm me and I'll change you in the night. Also, I kill everyone who I investigate that isn't mafia. Sorry, Nabic. Also, I almost killed Pandarsenic. Sorry.

Edit: By removing their goal, I mean giving them generic survive to the end and have the town win goal. Also, it might give them the goal to protect me (I'm not entirely sure).

Also, I just thought of something. The Fortune Tellers ability might be to tell people they are going to die, but the people only die if they believe they are going to die. So, yeah. I'm not going to die now :D.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 28, 2009, 12:02:30 am »

I'd the private eye.

: (

Don't blame me the GM didn't have more imagination for my role!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 28, 2009, 12:11:31 am »

Ok, I'm having no luck finding people, so I'll roleclaim. I am Mel Bernstein, a corrupt cop. I am looking for Mafia. When I find them, I blackmail them, turning their alignment from Mafia to Pro-Town, and I think removing their goal (but not their abilities). My goal is to blackmail three people. If anyone wants to change from Mafia to Town, pm me and I'll change you in the night. Also, I kill everyone who I investigate that isn't mafia. Sorry, Nabic. Also, I almost killed Pandarsenic. Sorry.

Edit: By removing their goal, I mean giving them generic survive to the end and have the town win goal. Also, it might give them the goal to protect me (I'm not entirely sure).

Also, I just thought of something. The Fortune Tellers ability might be to tell people they are going to die, but the people only die if they believe they are going to die. So, yeah. I'm not going to die now :D.

Cheeetar has a strange thought in his mind. What if he is going to die? He's going to be pretty preoccupied and stressed out about this thought.

This death is unblockable.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 28, 2009, 12:20:10 am »

...damn. Anyone want to be converted? Last chance. PM me.
I've played some mafia.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 28, 2009, 12:50:55 am »

Great one Meph. As opposed to helping the town, kill the person who suspects you. What a great move. Will the Safety Inspector be able to save me, SC?

Well, I don't have any other ideas of who might be Mafia. Everyone who role-claims is going to SAY they're pro-town, so that doesn't help. And your logic for voting for me was iffy, which is a good scum tactic. So...you get the fortune.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 28, 2009, 12:54:02 am »

I voted for you because your role did not seem genuine. Everyone was going to claim a role, so we should lynch the most suspicious roles, which I believe to be yours. You then killed me because I voted for you. A more deadly form of 'OMGUS'.
I've played some mafia.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 28, 2009, 10:24:31 am »

...Well then. I am 100% sure now that Cheeetar is indeed Mafia. If it weren't for the fact that Meph's power is already going to kill him tomorrow, I'd use my power on him tonight.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 28, 2009, 11:16:34 am »

It's targeted against you, but it's really not a OMGUS. It's just that your behavior is really scummy. And, really, if I wanted to go off of roles that sound 'mafia' I could always point to yours. I mean, Corrupt Cop? Sounds more like a Mafia aligned role who gets to blackmail people into joining the Mafia then a town role. And yet you single out the Fortune Teller as the most likely mafia role...right.

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21