Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you like:

The Day extended by 24 hours?
The Day ended at 11 Central?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31

Author Topic: DF Mafia Round 3 (Dwarves Win)  (Read 48626 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Day 2)
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2009, 06:14:38 am »

I am anti town

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2009, 10:25:31 am »

I am anti-town.

I'm suspicious of the chaoticjosh bandwagon. Yes, it's possible he's a sly elf and trying to trick us. However, I'd like to get some more analysis of yesterday's voting (such as it was) and whatever information the night roles might have before we all gang up on someone.

There is a good chance he is as he says, why waste a lynch on someone who's more then likely NOT an elf? I'd rather go searching for someone who has a higher chance of being one.

I'll try to do some figuring out today at lunch. I'll post my results after that.

Oh, and if the child has not yet used their ability, I suggest they wait until ChaoticJosh uses the "I am anti-town" statement to test him.

Btw, Webadict, when does day 2 end?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2009, 10:44:49 am »

I agree that Josh seems to be lying....
I knew I had a crap role.

Oh well, no matter what you believe, I'm exactly what I say I am, So I'm requesting that the sheriff NOT waste his limited ability on me.
I agree... How about a Lynch?
Just have the child scan him. Child, PM me or someone you trust the results to have the other person report it.
Or, if he is the sly elf, the child will always see what he says as truth. If we truly want to test it, Chaoticjosh should say something like 'The sky is green' for us to really test it out.
For now, I vote ChaoticJosh.
Edit: And why are you asking the child to pm you so he can confirm what you are saying? If you are the woodcrafter, you already know you are the woodcrafter. If you are an elf, you can kill the child.
Oh... I don't like this... Asking the Child makes sense... So we would really know he is indeed the woodcrafter.  Cheeetar realized this and is trying to push his lynch...

I am anti-town

Solifuge voted Josh too... Fos Cheetar, Solifuge
Best case of lynching him: The sly elf dies.
Worst case: We lose the woodcrafter.
Wrong! worst case is that we are loosing our chance to lynch an elf. and at night someone else will die.
Vote Cheetar
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2009, 11:38:09 am »

I am anti-town.

If you're really suspicious of me, then I ask that I be killed, so that the neither the child or the sheriff waste a turn on me.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2009, 12:17:39 pm »

Sorry josh, but I'm not buying this.

This is because I am a Woodcrafter and I think it's very unlikely that there's two of us. As you like to be sneaky when playing on the mafia-side, I think you're trying to do just that.

Also, saying: "Kill me!" hasn't done any good to anyone yet.

Vote Chaoticjosh

I am anti-town.

Why does the woodcrafter know his role now? The philosopher might as well know his role.
Well, I suppose people know their professions. If you spend your days working with wood, you'll probably know that you're a Woodcrafter.

If you're a Noble that has read too many books, you'd think that you know something about healing, but you really don't.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2009, 12:25:44 pm »

Well, when I die, and it's revealed that I'm the woodcrafter, I want everyone to take a close look at everyone that voted for me.

I did not anticipate how bad my role is or that someone would be sharing how bad it is.

If I die, then LASD will be next, because he can't prove his identity any better than I can. Good luck undoing this Gordian Knot LASD.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2009, 12:48:25 pm »

I trust josh more than LASD...
everyone follow my Cheeetar Lynch... It's a good one...

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2009, 05:23:15 pm »

I am anti-town.

If you're really suspicious of me, then I ask that I be killed, so that the neither the child or the sheriff waste a turn on me.
Well, since I am really suspicious of you: Chaoticjosh
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2009, 05:54:24 pm »

Forgot to mention:

I'm antitown.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2009, 11:23:37 pm »

Hmm... Alexhans, you make a good point about Cheetar, but I've seen how he plays in the past. I don't have explicit reason to trust him yet, but I don't suspect him of treachery either. I do, however, suspect him of paranoya. I noticed in the Paranormal Mafia, he wrongfully got the first lynch vote on the first night, after similar attacks on his paranoid logic. It's like in his head, he knows he is trustworthy, and thus expects others to trust him implicitly.

Maybe I'm overanalyzing though. I also haven't slept in 24 hours, and just went in to donate a quart of blood plasma, so that could be affecting my logic.

Anyways, I'll rescind the vote for ChaoticJosh pending the child-scan (and a lucid state of mind). I don't know where to cast my vote now though.

As an aside, I believe that "I am Anti-Town" can be simplified to "I am an Elf" or "I am not a Dwarf" depending on your preferred construction. Or they may be recombined and interchanged for hours of Fun.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2009, 12:22:29 am »

Suddenly, the crowd descends upon chaoticjosh. He tries to convince them he's a Dwarf, but those little wooden idols he's crafting only make him look guiltier. They throw him on the hammering block and give him 50 HAMMERSTRIKES! Too bad he was dead by number 4...

A quick scan of his rooms reveals that he is the Cowardly Woodcrafter! Everyone goes to bed a little saddened at the lack of an Elf.

It is now Night. Send your actions.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Night 2)
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2009, 10:24:06 am »

Everyone wakes up to the sight of Cheeetar's headless body! A woodcutter's axe stands right next to him, covered in blood. He also appears to have his ribs smashed in.

Everyone mourns the death of this Royal Guard! Someone in the back cries loudly for their Lover.

It is now Day.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Day 3)
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2009, 03:10:24 pm »

damn... So my Cheetar lynch was no good either... But i trusted Josh....

Can someone assemble a list of alive and dead... And their roles...

We have to hit an elf soon or we're dead.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2009, 03:26:21 pm »

ALEXHANS! YOU!
YOU SHALL DIE FOR HIS DEATH!

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2009, 03:31:58 pm »

then vote me if you want... Then Ill have to claim... and you will have to unvote me. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31