Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 784075 times)

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

That happened to me for a while then it went away, still not sure what caused it.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I haven't taken up modeling for TF2- I tried, but there's too many damn conversions. I might try again.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile

So does this mean I have to wait until it fixes itself before I can play?

Darn.
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

The DFC server often does not appear in the list, for some vague reason.

Perhaps because it crashes every 3 maps.  :(

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile

No, It's apearing in the list, but It won't actually be added to my favorites.

*sigh*
Steam is a great idea and all, but sometimes the program is buggy as hell.  ::)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

You should be able to just right click it in the list and do "add to favorites" as well.  That's how I usually do it.

I figure the IP method is just there so you don't have to search through the thousands of TF2 servers to favorite it.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile

Well let's see...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is how I'm trying to add it, but when I click the actual "add to favorites" button, nothing happens.
Then again I don't really mess about with servers, so I may be doing it totally wrong.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My entire favourites list cleared itself, so it's neither the DFC server nor TF2.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

Well let's see...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is how I'm trying to add it, but when I click the actual "add to favorites" button, nothing happens.
Then again I don't really mess about with servers, so I may be doing it totally wrong.

Well your problem may well be that you are using the Steam browser. Try adding it to the favorite list in the ingame server browser.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

returntonull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well your problem may well be that you are using the Steam browser. Try adding it to the favorite list in the ingame server browser.

I concur with this. The omni-server browser in the actual steam client isn't integrated very well. Particularly if you're trying to modify custom server lists with it, as each game keeps the lists in their own folders and I don't think the steam omni-browser quite understands how to write the stuff back out to the specific files once it's polled them.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone may have already posted it but... Stumbled upon this and thought the thread might enjoy it.
http://meta.filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/21d1e0569b8d0bced83fae12a2c9fa4b.jpg

returntonull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man, I wish they'd get the Source Filmmaker out of beta already, I want more stuff like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFHVGiqWOZI

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

RAIGHT! Update people on the friendly competition with the DeRoyalSnipers game tomorrow

Its at 11PM GMT+1 (day light savings and all). But thats 11pm in the UK, 6PM for those on the eastern seaboard of AMERIIICAAAA, and i believe 1AM for those living in Europe (if not that its 12am).

Can everyone make it for this time?

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Ah, I'm not going to be able to make that, I'll be at work then.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 774