Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 814778 times)

Giant Snowman

• Bay Watcher
  • It's a Giant Snowman adventure.
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Engineer teaser video
« Reply #2775 on: May 10, 2010, 06:25:51 pm »

http://www.teamfortress.com/119/comingsoon.html

I can spot a cybernetic arm, a guitar and a hammer. Maybe they're going for a melee weapon only patch.
Benzene on steam.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure all of that stuff was just meant to block the view of what he was actually making and provide the appearance of a cluttered workshop.

That and the video clearly states at the end that it was advertising the Engineer Update and not the Engineered Update.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robot heads under the blueprints, one red eye per head.

Giant Snowman

• Bay Watcher
  • It's a Giant Snowman adventure.
    • View Profile

They could be helmets with an infrared monocle over one eye. Can anyone see what's written on that propaganda poster? "... in the ..." with a soldier or heavy in the middle.
Benzene on steam.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile

Can anyone see what's written on that propaganda poster? "... in the ..." with a soldier or heavy in the middle.
Oh right. That's (apparently a red version of) the poster that won the propaganda contest during wartime.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why is there a rumor flying around that Valve is going to release the Engineer Update later this week? We'd be lucky to get the update next week. I wouldn't even begin to expect it until at least three weeks from now, and even then I doubt it. A month from now sounds about right to me.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

returntonull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why is there a rumor flying around that Valve is going to release the Engineer Update later this week? We'd be lucky to get the update next week. I wouldn't even begin to expect it until at least three weeks from now, and even then I doubt it. A month from now sounds about right to me.

Probably due to all the CS:S beta stuff, and Steam for Mac Launching tomorrow, or not. But those are important too. As for the actual Engineer Update, I'd probably expect it within the Month, although with everything else they've got going on, dunno.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

There's a robotic arm on the blueprints, I couldn't make out the rest...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Gotta remember that they'd announce it several days before releasing it, like with all the other class updates. So they may announce it this week, but probably wouldn't release it until next week.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

Probably due to all the CS:S beta stuff, and Steam for Mac Launching tomorrow, or not. But those are important too. As for the actual Engineer Update, I'd probably expect it within the Month, although with everything else they've got going on, dunno.

Steam for mac tommorow? Does that mean TF2 for mac tommorow? I've got a friend who's in dire need of a backstabbing.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I heard that one of the first things that will be on the mac steam is TF2.  L4D1 & 2 will also be on there from the start I believe.

Thats just from vague memory though, so take it with a grain of salt.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Isn't it all Source engine games?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

returntonull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Isn't it all Source engine games?

They're doing a weird every Wednesday thing. The only things we know for sure that will be out for Mac tomorrow are... Portal and Torchlight.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Odd choices.

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

I'm hoping that they may grant my wish and do tf2 as a weekend deal to celebrate the mac release.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 774