Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: Imperium Nova (space opera browser game)  (Read 35782 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Imperium Nova (space opera browser game)
« Reply #300 on: April 25, 2011, 06:48:30 am »

Just joined the Gemini Galaxy as House Immortalis.

Party?
I'm House Kairon in Gemini, let me know if you need any help.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 25, 2011, 07:00:28 am »

Party?

*Stares at the 'Apply' button for League of Nobles*
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #302 on: April 25, 2011, 07:01:02 am »

Party?

*Stares at the 'Apply' button for League of Nobles*
Go for it if you like. :) I'll accept you. Anyone can join the League

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2011, 07:07:52 am »

Revenge!  :D

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 25, 2011, 07:08:51 am »

Year 4 : 15th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer destroys all facilities of House Fenkath on planet Nihal following a military operation
Year 4 : 15th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer destroys all facilities of House Fenkath on planet Ascella following a military operation
Year 4 : 15th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer destroys all facilities of House Ossian on planet Tarazed following a military operation
Year 4 : 15th of Vigilance    Military Coup by House I Grog U Seer overthrows Dramorian governorship on planet Ascella - previous senator killed attempting to escape!
Year 4 : 15th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer destroys all facilities of House Dramorian on planet Ascella following a military operation
Year 4 : 15th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer destroys all facilities of House Ossian on planet Ascella following a military operation
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    House Klegg destroys all facilities of House Marcus on planet Mesarthim Borealis following a military operation
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    House Klegg victorious in pitched battle against House Marcus on planet Mesarthim Borealis
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer destroys all facilities of House Ossian on planet Nihal following a military operation
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    Military Coup by House I Grog U Seer overthrows Dramorian governorship on planet Alderamin - previous senator killed attempting to escape!
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer destroys all facilities of House Dramorian on planet Alderamin following a military operation
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    Trade in Slaves has been legalised on planet Alkes Magna
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    Military Coup by House I Grog U Seer overthrows Fenkath governorship on planet Alkes Magna - previous senator flees planet!
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer destroys all facilities of House Fenkath on planet Alkes Magna following a military operation
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    House I Grog U Seer has engaged in an illegal attack on House Fenkath and is now a Renegade!
Year 4 : 14th of Vigilance    House Marcus victorious in pitched battle against House Klegg on planet Mesarthim Borealis
Year 4 : 13th of Vigilance    House Klegg victorious in pitched battle against House Marcus on planet Mesarthim Borealis
Year 4 : 13th of Vigilance    The Emperor has extended Imperial Jurisdiction to planet Achernar
Year 4 : 13th of Vigilance    House Marcus victorious in pitched battle against House Klegg on planet Mesarthim Borealis
Year 4 : 13th of Vigilance    House Klegg has engaged in an illegal attack on House Marcus and is now a Renegade!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #306 on: April 25, 2011, 07:10:44 am »

Cool! What is that all about?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 25, 2011, 07:16:48 am »

I grabbed a world from the empire(legally) the then emperor and his chancellor proceeded to coup the world from me and bring it back into the empire. I gave them a ultimatum to return the world, refused, couped a world from the empire, killing the emperor in the process, attempted to negotiate for the return of my planet, they refused, and the emperor, House Rurik and his then chancellor, House Marcus, along with his buddies House Ossian, Fenkath and Von Stahleim proceeded to destroy most of my facilities, disregarding feud law in the process and going renegade. But of course the emperor is above the law apparently and repealed their renegade status. I managed to convince grog to attack everyone sort of on my side because he wants a excuse to attack certain imperials, and klegg is trying to reunify the empire or something and views marcus as a traitor apparently.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #308 on: April 25, 2011, 07:22:14 am »

Nifty. Glad I'm not in your galaxy. The most interesting thing happening here is someone ragequitting because the newbie he bullied a while back wiped his unprotected facilities out while he was at war with someone else

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 25, 2011, 07:25:26 am »

you forget that Cirith tries to secede into an anzure republic hat teh empire has been shattered and now the Circle helps the Empire-Loyals under the lead of Klegg...which in itself is paradox. And im sitting in the midst of Ciriths land and cant do shit wihtout getting wiped by either Cirith or Marcus...

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2011, 07:29:16 am »

Meh, get wiped and change spheres. That's my plan anyway. At least do some rp

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2011, 04:11:31 pm »

Ahh, house Platinum, what a classic example of internet sense of entitlement.
Its all terrific fun when he gets to curbstomb a newly formed minnow house with his 2 million solar budget and 15 veteran legions, but when he then has a falling out with a larger house and said minnow grabs the chance for some sweet revenge, its all OOC whines and cries.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2011, 07:53:04 pm »

This is what is happening in our galaxy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2011, 08:30:25 pm »

This game starts slowwllyy.
I like it; expect some RP from me once the time comes.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2011, 09:56:34 pm »

This game starts slowwllyy.
I like it; expect some RP from me once the time comes.
It does, but it will pick up pretty quickly if you work at it. I've clawed my way up to the top of the 2nd tier houses from a relatively humble start though it's taken a lot of work and study. Getting started is pretty rough though, you may want to post in the galaxy welcome thread and ask for a bit of financial aid to get you started. I'll send you what I can as well, if you need it. Some of the older players will happily send you money to help you out.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23