Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Legoland  (Read 2767 times)

Jurassiced

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legoland
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 06:46:17 pm »

MEGABLOCKS ARE THE DEVIL but this is sounding like a ver ygood and well thought out idea ^^
POKHOMME http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=84 Race mod im working on.

Commissar Internet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 08:00:03 pm »

Mega Bloks, mostly somewhat useless incompatable bricks, but sought after for their high-quality minifig equipment pieces

HAHA, OH WOW!  That's funny.  Mega Bloks, making something that is "sought after".  How quaint.  Real Legomaniacs make do with pure lego, possibly augmented by purchases from the various minifig-scale arms companies that have sprung up over the last few years.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 08:05:17 pm »

Mega Bloks, mostly somewhat useless incompatable bricks, but sought after for their high-quality minifig equipment pieces

HAHA, OH WOW!  That's funny.  Mega Bloks, making something that is "sought after".  How quaint.  Real Legomaniacs make do with pure lego, possibly augmented by purchases from the various minifig-scale arms companies that have sprung up over the last few years.
:o  How have I not heard of these?  Pictures, please!
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 08:07:12 pm »

All your boyhood wishes come true.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jurassiced

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 08:27:42 pm »

I LOVE YOU

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 08:43:06 pm »

Wow, that Santa sleigh looks awesome!  Does the LEGO company get any money from that?  I imagine there would be some legal challenge for Brickarms if it didn't.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Jurassiced

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 09:00:12 pm »

lego has no claims all they have to do is change 15% of it lol the only things they could is the minis and there very easy to change 15% of how it is made lol

EDIT: oops its acctually 11% xD

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 09:24:23 pm »

Doctor!  Someone has a bad case of lols!
Just so I remember

Granite26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2008, 09:25:05 pm »

I LOVE YOU

I do too, in that totally hetero, man to man, I just bought a zombie defence kit for my legos kind of way.... 
Pages: 1 [2]