Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: Mafia - The End  (Read 38688 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2008, 12:04:25 am »

Does anyone truly believe that Banzayatc could lie about being the doctor? I mean, does anyone know what might happen if we let him live? Would the Mafia attack us or him. If he lives, he's Mafia. If not, he's definitely not Mafia.

Of course, this defending might get me killed by the Mafia. Or it just might let me stop all of them. Or it might mean I'm one of them. Kinda confusing eh?

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2008, 12:07:02 am »

Its suppose to be confusing Webadict. Thats the whole friggin' point. *Sigh*

Didn't we cover this already?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2008, 12:07:32 am »

Does anyone truly believe that Banzayatc could lie about being the doctor? I mean, does anyone know what might happen if we let him live? Would the Mafia attack us or him. If he lives, he's Mafia. If not, he's definitely not Mafia.

Of course, this defending might get me killed by the Mafia. Or it just might let me stop all of them. Or it might mean I'm one of them. Kinda confusing eh?

Banzayatc is now officially doomed.

If we don't kill him now and he's not it, either:

1) The Mafia kills him. Back to square one.
2) The Mafia lets him live. We kill him, Mafia gets a free night and a free us-killing-Banzayatc.

In fact, the only safe option for us to take now is Banzayatc's elimination.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2008, 12:11:58 am »

Banzayatc is now officially doomed.

If we don't kill him now and he's not it, either:

1) The Mafia kills him. Back to square one.
2) The Mafia lets him live. We kill him, Mafia gets a free night and a free us-killing-Banzayatc.

In fact, the only safe option for us to take now is Banzayatc's elimination.
But if the Mafia gets a free killing because of this, we suffer for it. Otherwise, Banzayatc is just cannon fodder. Assuming of course that he is innocent, which he might be.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2008, 12:17:24 am »

But if he is Mafia and we let him go because of all this, he could run rampant for quite some time before we eat him.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2008, 12:19:15 am »

Ehhh. I still say Mikko's it. In all seriousness, those who can't give a valid argument for an elimination are just asking for trouble. Waiting for a good point to be made against someone, or doing nothing at all, and Mikko would have been left alone likely. Unless of course, he did that because he's one of the aggressor's(Mafia).

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2008, 12:23:09 am »

I think Mikko was just doing it for a laugh. someone needed to randomly accuse someone else and Mikko obliged. Be careful what you say, it seems, because then everyone would want you lynched. But Banzayatc is doomed anyway because he shouted out he was a doctor, making him a mafia target and causing suspicion among everyone else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2008, 12:26:22 am »

I think Mikko was just doing it for a laugh. someone needed to randomly accuse someone else and Mikko obliged. Be careful what you say, it seems, because then everyone would want you lynched. But Banzayatc is doomed anyway because he shouted out he was a doctor, making him a mafia target and causing suspicion among everyone else.
That sounds awfully like something someone in the Mafia would say!

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2008, 12:26:58 am »

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2008, 12:27:57 am »

I think Mikko was doing it for lulz, too, actually.

webadict, feel free to vote for him again next round if you really think so.  :D
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2008, 12:30:50 am »

webadict, feel free to vote for him again next round if you really think so.  :D
It appears I have little sway over this crowd anyway. I'll just kill everyone in the town be the Sheriff live. And provide thoughtful insight.

Of course, if you think about it, Pandersenic is AGREEING with Mikko, who I BOTH suspect to be Mafia... Hmm, maybe that's just a little too coincidental.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2008, 12:34:47 am »

And Jackrabbit. He not only dispelled my argument, which you have to look at it, mentioned no agressive acts to Miko himself, merely instilling more of a valid point into what I was saying, but also accused me of being an aggressor. Perhaps he is really in the mafia.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2008, 12:37:19 am »

It appears I have little sway over this crowd anyway. I'll just kill everyone in the town be the Sheriff live. And provide thoughtful insight.

Of course, if you think about it, Pandersenic is AGREEING with Mikko, who I BOTH suspect to be Mafia... Hmm, maybe that's just a little too coincidental.

I'm saying Mikko's actions indicated no attempt to be convincing - he almost certainly didn't mean to be taken seriously.

I just want Banzayatc out. He tried to get me killed and then acted absurdly suspicious.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2008, 12:40:52 am »

Quite honestly, Pandarsenic didn't exactly jump right on the kill bandwagon. Everyone else did.  ::)

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2008, 12:45:36 am »

Yeah he seems to be like that... Just look at this thread for instance: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=27802.msg344036#msg344036
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21