Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141730 times)

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 22
« Reply #1230 on: January 05, 2009, 05:22:53 am »

By all means take your character back.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: January 05, 2009, 07:28:15 am »

If any of the elite goblins are dead, I take their armour, If not I attack elite goblin A.

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 05, 2009, 10:07:00 am »

I attack the Mimic again.

Oh, and if someone thinks he can use the Fortuna Aurea in some way, I could probably give it to him. Being a zombie elephant armadillo centaur is so great I don't need anything else.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: January 05, 2009, 11:30:42 am »

I charge at the goblin CEO, seeing as he's quickly becoming a very big problem and most of the goblins are now downed. I attempt to pin him to the floor and cover his mouth to stop him convincing anyone to stab anyone else in the back.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: January 05, 2009, 02:13:48 pm »

1) If my free action is enough to move to the room with the Goblin CEO, i do so and attack him with my sword (the more attacks in one turn, the harder it is for him to dodge, right?)

2) If I'm too far away to move to him with just my free action, I move to the next nearby room leading to him and attack any goblin there.

3) If no goblins are there, I train my swordskills again.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: January 05, 2009, 04:51:55 pm »

If your character is taken, you can reclaim it before the next round is posted (usually 1-2 days).

And I like the branching action charts better, Devath.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: January 05, 2009, 06:39:07 pm »

Okay, I have limited computer access so I can post turns if you don't move too fast.

I head to the audotorium and stand in the doorway. once there I try and weaken the roof support which I assume is stone, not enought to collapse it but close to it. Ladies and Gents, if this works, you may want to move.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 23
« Reply #1237 on: January 06, 2009, 11:43:20 pm »

Omegaalpha's character is free for anyone to take now unless he posts before the next round.

Turn 23

I will probably perform the most classic example of alchemy and transmute the lead plating into gold, for the time being.
5+1-2=4. You transmute the lead into gold (no more poisoning, +1 defense).
3. Nothing happens.

I'll clear the area around chaoticag, with a negative gravity sphere facing away from him, but him in the center where he won't be affected, hopefully learning how to affect regions instead of just objects.
3+1. You run through the secret passage and create a field of altered gravity around chaoticag, pushing away anything that wants to get near him (+1 dodge against physical attacks, requires a concentration roll from qwerty to keep up).

I'll change my main action to slicing the CEO's head clean from his shoulders, preferably in such a way that we don't get any more blood on that neat jacket.  I'll keep my free action as giving the major healing potion to chaoticag.
6+1. You set your healing potion down near chaoticag and charge the CEO, (dodge=5-2, damage=3-1) chopping his arm off (missing arm, -1 thought from pain). You gasp as the suit is torn, and gasp again when it repairs itself, the sleeve hanging loosely from the goblin's shoulder. The blood drips off the suit without staining it or even sticking on it.

If Omega doesn't respond this turn I go into the computer room and take the armor from him.(I do hope this won't qualify as stealing,that is not my intent)
Since the armor was intended for you, he'll give it to you willingly.
4. You walk into the computer room, take the armor, and put it on.

For my free action I go to Hallway A, and for my action action I go from Hallway A to the auditorium. I'm trying to get to Chaoticag if I'm screwing something up with movement.
3. You manage to get to the secret passage, where you see fighting going on down the left branch of the fork.

I decrease the density of a goblin brain.
5+1. You concentrate on the few remaining goblins and blow their heads up. There aren't any left.

I finish up and purge Jackrabbit of this infection (hopefully) and use my free action to head towards Chaoticag.
3. You heal Jackrabbit of his already weakened infection and walk into the arena.

I blast my staff with my magic, hopefully strengthening it. I also tell cyx "Cryx!" to attack the Mimic thingy. And uh..I get a free action right? I send a blast of necromantic magic at the mimic, if I can.
Necromancy really isn't going to do too much damage to living targets.
4. You realize that any enchantment would probably only be temporary unless you learned enchantment, so you go ahead and do that. You now have weak enchanting powers.
Before you ask, I didn't think of enchantment powers when you enchanted the staff a while ago. And the hat is a zombie hat so you found a way around that.
2-1. You try to cast a quick necromancy spell but can't get the hang of casting spells quickly yet.

If I do get prerogative, I freeze some gobbos.
Since there are no longer any goblins left, I'll follow your crazy chart. It leads me to... improving thermokinesis.
6+1. You study intensly and gain a level in thermokinesis (+1 thermokinesis on turns after you've been hit by a fire or ice attack).

If any of the elite goblins are dead, I take their armour, If not I attack elite goblin A.
4. You ignore your pain and stumble towards Elite Goblin Lawyer A, swinging your mace at almost your full strength (dodge=1, damage=4-2+1) and breaking the goblin's leg (broken leg, -1 dodge).

I attack the Mimic again.
2. The mimic stays away from you quite effectively.

I charge at the goblin CEO, seeing as he's quickly becoming a very big problem and most of the goblins are now downed. I attempt to pin him to the floor and cover his mouth to stop him convincing anyone to stab anyone else in the back.
6. You charge through the secret hallway and tackle the CEO (dodge=4-2), pinning him down and covering his mouth (-2 dodge for both of you, he can't speak).

2) If I'm too far away to move to him with just my free action, I move to the next nearby room leading to him and attack any goblin there.
3) If no goblins are there, I train my swordskills again.
5. You walk into the auditorium and train with your sword, increasing your swordsmanship skills (+1 to sword attacks).

I head to the audotorium and stand in the doorway. once there I try and weaken the roof support which I assume is stone, not enought to collapse it but close to it.
4+1. You weaken the supports to the ceiling significantly.
Your ring turns light blue and gives you cryokinesis.

Goblin Elite Lawyer A attacks chaoticag.
3. He is hindered by his broken arm (-1 damage) but still manages to swing at chaoticag. (dodge=1+1, damage=2-1+1) He manages to hit chaoticag in both legs, breaking both of them king (two broken legs, -2 dodge, -1 movement, -1 damage). Chaoticag's pain increases.

The mimic continues its battle of the titans with Cyx.
4. It charges at him as usual, with jaws open (dodge=2-2, damage=6+1-3), slamming into Cyx powerfully but not harming him.

The Head Monk runs into the auditorium and attacks the mimic.
6. He runs up to the mimic, swinging his quarterstaff (dodge=3-2, damage=5-2+1) hitting the mimic but not harming it.

The younger monk follows the head monk, continuing the attack on the mimic.
6. He attacks with just as much ferocity as the head monk and (dodge=6-1-1) misses with the first strike, but swings with the second knife and (dodge=2-2+1, damage=6-2+2) hits the mimic, which bites the knife and swallows it.

Status
Spoiler: This is pretty long (click to show/hide)

Artifacts
Spoiler: Fortuna Aurea (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vibgyor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ongongngukak (click to show/hide)

Locations
The First Floor: A lavishly decorated temple to the god Ecid. Monks are walking around busily. The monks are suspicious of you, so all characters on this floor get -1 to stealing.
The Second Floor: A dense jungle filled with many slightly hostile plants and animals. There is a small stone temple somewhere among the trees. The stairway to the next level has been revealed in a tall tree.
The Third Floor: What appears to be an office building, filled with all sorts of office stuff including computers, but there is no sign of electricity except the eerie fluorescent lights.
Spoiler: sub-areas (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 10:34:03 am by penguinofhonor »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: January 07, 2009, 12:08:06 am »

I travel to the fight whit the goblin CEO, and possibly decrease the density of his spine.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: January 07, 2009, 12:34:03 am »

Great!

I use my actions to go straight to the secret passage.

That is if I can't go further,if I can,then straight to the arena!

On the suit... At least we know it won't smell like gobbo ass.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:35:49 am by SHAD0Wdump »

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: January 07, 2009, 12:42:13 am »

Even though he's dead, I heal Chaoticag. If he's going to be healed if he's ressurected, I do it for the practice.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: January 07, 2009, 01:29:52 am »

I attempt to resurrect Chaoticag.  Hopefully getting a boost from Wooty's healing magic..  =P
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: January 07, 2009, 02:50:11 am »

Ookay. I only meant the crazy chart as a backup anyways. Rather... interesting... bonus for the the power... I mean, that is rather useless... and on a 7...

1. I make my way to the arena
2a. If I make it to the arena, and there are still targets, I subdue them with fire.
2b. If I don't make it to the arena, I duke it out with the mimic, trying to toast the bugger.
2c. If I make it to the arena, and there are no targets and no one has claimed the suit, I claim it.
2d. If I make it to the arena, and there are no targets and someone has claimed the suit, I practice pyrokinesis.
3aa. If targets are not subdued, I freeze some of them.
3ab. If targets are subdued, and no one has claimed the suit, I claim it.
3ac. If targets are subdued, and someone has claimed the suit, I practice pyrokinesis.
3ba. If mimic is not dead, I freeze it.
3bb. If mimic is dead, I make my way to the arena.
3ca. If I get the suit, I attempt to find its powers.
3cb. If I don't get the suit, I look for stairs. If stairs already found, I go up.
3da. I look for stairs. If stairs already found, I go up.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: January 07, 2009, 02:57:18 am »

I run into the arena through the secret path and attack the Goblin CEO or any other goblin if he is dead with my sword. If no goblins are left or if i dont manage to get to the arena, i train swordskill again.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: January 07, 2009, 04:06:51 am »

I run back into the room I was in and quaff the potion I left there. Btw, I threw two of my pens away.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 108