Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: FEF: Chains of Horai Redux IC Thread: Chapter 1: The Maiden and The Demon Cat  (Read 2283 times)

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile

"..." The silence he held for a moment was a mixed one - as if there was a hint of regret for multiple matters of his personal life - and for being unable to repay the kindness shown to him.

"He died of old age."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Ah. Well, uh...sorry for your loss. That's rough, man."
Todoroki rubs the back of his head awkwardly. This....wasn't his forte.
"....still not sure why, uh....you feel like you need to join the caravan because of that, though. Like....you headin' the same way as us, or..."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile

"Very well, I will make considerations for how to move things about during the trip."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile

"The apothecary that stood alongside you had offered me to join her on the journey, if not for a little while to sate her curiosity. Both on behalf of my ill foresight and the misfortune that befell my benefactor, it is what little I can do."

Eclogia

• Bay Watcher
  • Play Alchemy Stars!
    • View Profile

I'm back! Sorry for the wait. Are we ready to move out?
Kazuko blinked.
I was away for mere minutes and over half the people now have a long face...
Ahem... Mister Bodyguard, I never know which road I'll tread the next week. I wouldn't want to miss any opportunity I can get to hone my skills. I really hope you'll allow this man to accompany us for a little while.
What do you think about it, Misses Top-of-the-class?
"Alana Eclogia" may not be my real name, but it may as well be so.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, Mizuno. Lan. It's up to you."

Lan and Rin share a look.
"...I don't like this."
"Come on, Lan! It'll be fun! The more the merrier, right?"
"We don't even know this guy."
"Mister Todoroki will have our backs, won't he? Besides, he can't be all that bad if the elders know him."
"...you're in charge of the expedition, but I'm really asking you, don't let that guy in."

Rin turns to the fortune teller.
"Lan will take some convincing, but we'd be happy to have you."

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile

"My most earnest thanks. May the Ten Divines banish me were I not to repay such benevolence."

Roland gave a short bow in appreciation to the mercenary and the two apothecaries.

"If there may be any matter I may aid, no matter how little, know that I am willing to aid if needed so."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lan looks over at Rin, then back at Roland, and then places a hand on her temple.

"...."
"Let's just go already. Any more guests? We'll be underway in ten minutes."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]