Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 59553 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D2 Rotten Apples
« Reply #1365 on: February 03, 2024, 01:23:22 am »

That's maybe another weirdness between me and you guys. It seems you look for teams first.  I try to read the person first.  Like my request for reads on people, who cares that web flipped scum, evaluate that or not, ideally not, I don't want 'since web was scum, I now think' - that's web focus to me.  Maybe that's normal for you guys, normal for me is 'the person'.  I'm still working on bridging that 'thus next the team'.

I'm still not quite ready for a hammer.
What put this on your mind?

This, though it's been on my mind.  I'd love to coast, this is stress for me, all of today.  We lynched scum, but take a look at that scum.  That's D3 game over scum, I think.  If the other(s) are like that, yowsers.  And this is a game I'd otherwise like to see go a few days, because fun to see how everyone who lives develops, this is a very evolving game.  But with scum like that, yikes.  But hammer's only 5.  And we're 9, and I think vote's up to 3 with others willing for that target.  He's probably my target, but I still chewing on the vastness.

I think I can vote Maximum Spin

Tutoring is definitely a scum!Web thing.

Was a town web thing too, FBYOR.  But thing is, you are, I think, the only one he tutored.  Granted, he was tutoring you in FBYOR, and far, far less here.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: February 03, 2024, 01:25:14 am »

This, though it's been on my mind.  I'd love to coast, this is stress for me, all of today.  We lynched scum, but take a look at that scum.  That's D3 game over scum, I think.  If the other(s) are like that, yowsers.  And this is a game I'd otherwise like to see go a few days, because fun to see how everyone who lives develops, this is a very evolving game.  But with scum like that, yikes.  But hammer's only 5.  And we're 9, and I think vote's up to 3 with others willing for that target.  He's probably my target, but I still chewing on the vastness.
OK, I can see that. FWIW, I don't think people are gearing up for a hammer right now.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: February 03, 2024, 01:31:28 am »

OK, I can see that. FWIW, I don't think people are gearing up for a hammer right now.
Well, if Imp votes Max, then he doesn't know what you and Toony are doing in chat. And unlike me, he doesn't know that Toony has checked out for the night...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: February 03, 2024, 01:34:24 am »

Actually, NQT kinda bungled the Discord. We all can see that Toony has checked out for the night.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: February 03, 2024, 01:34:53 am »

Actually, NQT kinda bungled the Discord. We all can see that Toony has checked out for the night.

Isn't that a personal setting, the player adjusts it?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: February 03, 2024, 01:40:08 am »

Thanks, yeah.  Looks so.

I believe this is our current votecount:

- Crystalizedmire -
- Elephant Parade - [1] Crystalizedmire,
- Euchrejack - [1] TricMagic
- FallacyofUrist -   
- Imp -
- Maximum Spin - [2] NJW2000, Euchrejack
- NJW2000 -
- Toonyman - [1] FallacyofUrist,
- TricMagic -
- No Elimination

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: February 03, 2024, 01:40:58 am »

For what it's worth:

Toonyman was the one who first was all like "Look at me Web. Look at ME." Then Web realized he had an All Day Sucker, and latched on.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: February 03, 2024, 01:47:46 am »

Those who know EJ, is fluff normal D2 play?

I don't want to confuse or upset you, EJ, but you kinda seem... focused on a lot besides finding scum this D2.  Your fingers are in a lot of pies, sure.

It would be great if we could verify where the page is, without moving it.  For all I know, remaining scumteam NJW and EJ passed the Page between them already, and really want that apple moved out of my hands.  Surely it would just be 'someone made two kills, damn them, poor imp'.  Those are the only two players who seemed interested in getting the apple out of my hands, with NJW offering an unspecified non-Page artifact for the apple, not the emerald.  I don't know of a way to verify where the page is.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: February 03, 2024, 01:49:13 am »

For what it's worth:

Toonyman was the one who first was all like "Look at me Web. Look at ME." Then Web realized he had an All Day Sucker, and latched on.

Yeah, that's a post shortly after I focused on web, and first identified all the differences in play.  To my thinking, at least.  And web moved a bit towards town-web, then didn't continue it, back to what to me looked like no interest in a town win.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: February 03, 2024, 01:51:19 am »

And with NJW having made mixed statements about if the apple could even hinder them, and how they don't need protection, don't protect them, and bounced on apple so much.  I hate conflicting info.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: February 03, 2024, 01:53:20 am »

I am currently, though this can change, primarily only interested in a D2 elim of either EJ or MS.  I am still reading everyone, and I am pretty unhappy and stressed.

Same deal to NJW, of course, as I 'joked' to Toony.  But hey, the only two players trying to get the apple out of my hands are those two.  If EJ flips and has the page, won't that be a surprise.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: February 03, 2024, 01:56:16 am »

Those who know EJ, is fluff normal D2 play?

I don't want to confuse or upset you, EJ, but you kinda seem... focused on a lot besides finding scum this D2.  Your fingers are in a lot of pies, sure.

It would be great if we could verify where the page is, without moving it.  For all I know, remaining scumteam NJW and EJ passed the Page between them already, and really want that apple moved out of my hands.  Surely it would just be 'someone made two kills, damn them, poor imp'.  Those are the only two players who seemed interested in getting the apple out of my hands, with NJW offering an unspecified non-Page artifact for the apple, not the emerald.  I don't know of a way to verify where the page is.
I was actually looking over Day 1 to see Web's interactions. I noted him talking with Max a bit. Like, enough to say, "We're not avoiding each other". Web even claimed they were masons!

But then I realized: I'm not the one who is gonna convince anyone of anything. I think Max is the one who is most likely to be scum, so my job is to park my vote there until I hear differently.

And what, I get zero credit for conversing with Elephant? HARSH

And with NJW having made mixed statements about if the apple could even hinder them, and how they don't need protection, don't protect them, and bounced on apple so much.  I hate conflicting info.
Would those mixed statements hurt or help town? Me, I see that as pro-town. I really, really don't need to know what NJW has planned.
It's gonna hurt mafia, and  I don't want NJW to say anything more, or mafia might be able to work around it.

I also can't invite NJW to a chat, so I'm not gonna be learning anything you don't already know.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: February 03, 2024, 01:57:47 am »

I am currently, though this can change, primarily only interested in a D2 elim of either EJ or MS.  I am still reading everyone, and I am pretty unhappy and stressed.

Same deal to NJW, of course, as I 'joked' to Toony.  But hey, the only two players trying to get the apple out of my hands are those two.  If EJ flips and has the page, won't that be a surprise.
Now that I'm 65% sure what you are going to DO with the apple, I got no problems with you keeping it.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 153