Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35862 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Day 3 and winter is coming
« Reply #495 on: January 12, 2024, 10:47:38 pm »

The reason why I dont want sofanthiel eliminated is because their role benefits town more than mine
I'd like to note we're up to two vote manipulators at this point. I can double mine at the cost of my next night action. Which would be real useful if I was mafia. Unlynchable as long as I don't do the kill, and being able to force a draw when 2 others remain.

(No clue what I was thinking Quarqe. Just that you have a silver bullet to kill things that should stay dead. Monsters in other words, so kill Jack tonight?)

Crystal. At this point EuchreJack is dead. He's going to die at night no matter what. You got a result from NQT saying "Jack is Blue SK", Jack says "yeah I'm SK and poisoned you NQT". How can we collaborate without being serial killers? And if you say dragon I say kin, as noted in my thought process. Finding mafia is more imprtant than someone who will be dead on the morrow.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 12, 2024, 10:48:40 pm »

You can either kill me, or abduct me. But no matter what you have to deal with me today. Didn't you say you were going for town win condition anyway?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 12, 2024, 10:49:41 pm »

2. Sof targeted analyze on themself

Cool, so you seem to be getting new info from sof.  Why are you talking for sof and sof not talking to us at all?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 12, 2024, 10:53:30 pm »

Cool, so you seem to be getting new info from sof.  Why are you talking for sof and sof not talking to us at all?
Probably cause BED. It's near ten here, so have to go.

Also I swear that if day ends while I'm asleep... Don't tickle the dragon.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 12, 2024, 10:53:39 pm »

The reason why I dont want sofanthiel eliminated is because their role benefits town more than mine
I'd like to note we're up to two vote manipulators at this point. I can double mine at the cost of my next night action. Which would be real useful if I was mafia. Unlynchable as long as I don't do the kill, and being able to force a draw when 2 others remain.

(No clue what I was thinking Quarqe. Just that you have a silver bullet to kill things that should stay dead. Monsters in other words, so kill Jack tonight?)

Crystal. At this point EuchreJack is dead. He's going to die at night no matter what. You got a result from NQT saying "Jack is Blue SK", Jack says "yeah I'm SK and poisoned you NQT". How can we collaborate without being serial killers? And if you say dragon I say kin, as noted in my thought process. Finding mafia is more imprtant than someone who will be dead on the morrow.
I would rather have you die than Euchre die.
You can either kill me, or abduct me. But no matter what you have to deal with me today. Didn't you say you were going for town win condition anyway?
I would rather waste an elimination than let town waste an elimination on sofanthirl. I am convinced at least one of you(jack or you) is anti town. I cant kill you at all because i dont have a kill action.

I meant n1. Targeted analyze on n1
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 12, 2024, 10:56:32 pm »

It is indeed possible, as I got my role due to not performing an action.

Beg pardon, and I pray my question to EuchreJack doesn't offend God.

But have you actually verified that you were given 'this role' because of your failure to comply, and that you would have been given 'a different role' if you had complied?  Or are you presuming/guessing?

Also, and a precious answer to me, do you have two wincons or more now?  Could you win as SK or with town, and simply prefer to win 'with town'?  Or have you lost your SK wincon entirely?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 12, 2024, 10:57:36 pm »

Also Unvote. I'm sure you would want me dead. Which is why I'm given to believe your alien claim. That does not however clear Sof without a mason confirmation from you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 12, 2024, 10:59:40 pm »

I'm inclined to believe Jack just wants to live like any SK Imp. His claim f town victory along side SK victory is doubtful. But I literally do not care if he lives to see the night so long as he doesn't see the next daylight.

Crystal, is a supernatural being interesting enough to bag? Is webadict going to pop out of containment? ... I should get sleep.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Round 1, start!
« Reply #503 on: January 12, 2024, 11:04:51 pm »

While I'm here,

CrystalizedMire (0)
EuchreJack (2): notquitethere, CrystalizedMire
Imp (0)
notquitethere (0)
Quarque (0)
sofanthiel (1): EuchreJack
TricMagic (0)

In the event of a tie, the player who has posted most overall will be lynched.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 12, 2024, 11:11:32 pm »

It is indeed possible, as I got my role due to not performing an action.

Beg pardon, and I pray my question to EuchreJack doesn't offend God.

But have you actually verified that you were given 'this role' because of your failure to comply, and that you would have been given 'a different role' if you had complied?  Or are you presuming/guessing?

Also, and a precious answer to me, do you have two wincons or more now?  Could you win as SK or with town, and simply prefer to win 'with town'?  Or have you lost your SK wincon entirely?
God told me that I got the role of banshee with the SK win condition because I did not target anyone, but since I was a whinny little bitch, I could have the win condition of "eliminate all threats to humanity" as an alternate win condition.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 12, 2024, 11:17:23 pm »

CrystalizedMire

I will not let anyone eliminate sofanthiel.

How would you prevent this?

Tricmagic: I thougjt you said that hunting thrid parties wont help. Strange that youre voting sofanthiel, somebody who is a third party.

To me, there's only your and sof's word, CM, that you guys are third party.

nqt, who I confirm targeted Jack, says Jack is 'blue', and banshee.

Blue is not red.  Maybe Blue is what scum are colored this game...

God, would you please allow us to know what color scum would be, in this incredibly safe and normal place you have made for us to be in?

But, CM, if blue is not a scum-shade, then we have collaboration and evidence Jack is not scum (they could be, they could be godfather-like for blue.  I'm not about to say what God would or would not do, may my saying that not offend God more than God enjoys being offended by it).

So, going for sof makes sense.  But I don't want hammers this early by any means.

Imp: I meant to say they self targeted n1 not n2, sofanthiel still hasnt said what happened n2

Hugely appreciated.  And to be clear, you're choosing not to say 'self target for what', correct?
1. Anyone who votes sof is scum and should be lybched/killed asap. Also Euchre Jack. God revealed itll be whatever colour is apropriate and I forgot about the elimination immunity. Euchre jack and tricmagic seems to be collaborating with eachother ib a way that seems suspixious. No wonder jack wanted ttic back

Quarque: Sofanthiel and I have the same alignment though technixally sof is a robot. Alignment confirming will be a bad thing because... I dont know where i was going witj this. My non town wincon is literally abducting something interesting. I am not a double actor this time.

Okay.

You released Tric and abducted webadict last night though, which sounds an awful lot like two actions.

Were you told why Tric wasn’t interesting?

What happens if you achieve your wincon of abducting something interesting? Do you leave the game?

What will happen to sofanthiel when you die N2?

What do you call a blind deer?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Imp

Oh, I think Imp and NQT are indirectly confirming each others actions two nights in a row, if I recall correctly?

Very indirectly for N1, I targeted sof who was delayed or who dallied in town center, then went to their farm outside of town, I was given clues this was their home.  Sof wanted to know who targeted them, and if a kill action could have been used on sof.  (I do not have a kill action, I confirmed that D2).  NQT stated they targeted sof and 'may' have roleblocked sof.  NQT did not choose to reveal much else about what they did.  However, that barely could confirm, maybe nqt roleblocked sof (or maybe qua sanctuaried sof, or maybe both).

I really wanted NQT eliminated D2, suspecting Quarque-the-first to have used sanctuary and died because of it, because of the actions of NQT... or maybe sof... or maybe someone else.  But they were my lynch pick, and I picked them to track N2.

I very directly confirm nqt's actions N2.  I didn't report until they did, because I suspected them greatly.  However, they report what I was told they did, I was told my target targeted EuchreJack.  I'm rather less suspicious about nqt today because of that.

As for me, I am the spirit of a former townsperson who failed the last time there was a threat to the town, and was so distraught at the failure I chose to stick around to protect the town in the future.

I was told I could “replace in” on N2, with the flavour that I needed to be sure there was a threat to the town. This implies to me the scum were forced to kill N1.

I can use all of my predecessors abilities. I wasn’t informed what I did N1.

Sweet, thank you so much!

Were you ever given access to deadchat?

Did you take any action last night?

Do you believe you 'self resurrected' or do you believe you were brought back by someone in play, or do you have no idea at all?

No access to deadchat, I was informed I could enter the game on N2.

I should have been clearer, sorry, my N2 action was replacing into the game. As far as I’m aware it was a “self-resurrect” in the sense I performed an action on Quarque’s corpse.

PPE: haven’t read the game since the quoted post from Imp, and I don’t want to try to read it backwards in the post thing, so I’ll catch up at some point this evening.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 12, 2024, 11:20:09 pm »

Quarque: You got me. I am a double actor because i only have two actions and god decided my second action could be used with my first. Satisfied
she/her

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 12, 2024, 11:28:18 pm »

Quarque: You got me. I am a double actor because i only have two actions and god decided my second action could be used with my first. Satisfied

I'm not

CrystalizedMire, I want Tric back immediately.
My role doesnt say banished players are returned so tricmagic would probably be banished indefinetly.
Please explain why you would say this, when you KNEW you could bring Tric back.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 12, 2024, 11:46:39 pm »

Jack, do you still say you didn't submit a target N1?  Just checking, in case you wanted to clarify.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 13, 2024, 12:01:00 am »

because I did not target anyone, but since I was a whinny little bitch, I could have the win condition of "eliminate all threats to humanity" as an alternate win condition.

.... I see you already confirmed.  Sorry, I'm easily confused.  But yeah, if you do have a story to adjust, I'd listen.  Seems like I just didn't track everything well enough though.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 76