Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35617 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Day 3 and winter is coming
« Reply #450 on: January 12, 2024, 08:28:59 pm »

1. I'm inclined not to believe Fallacy's flip. Superhero doesn't fit supernatural or paranormal particularly, right? He had all these powers and yet said he'd do nothing! It's probably lies, in fitting with the bastard mode we're playing.

2. I inspected EuchreJack and he is a Banshee. The role was coloured blue, which I take to mean 'serial killer', but who knows. What I do know is that it's a malevolent supernatural creature.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 12, 2024, 08:31:33 pm »

1. I'm inclined not to believe Fallacy's flip. Superhero doesn't fit supernatural or paranormal particularly, right? He had all these powers and yet said he'd do nothing! It's probably lies, in fitting with the bastard mode we're playing.

2. I inspected EuchreJack and he is a Banshee. The role was coloured blue, which I take to mean 'serial killer', but who knows. What I do know is that it's a malevolent supernatural creature.
Looks like we found our killer! Euchre Jack
she/her

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2024, 08:33:57 pm »

Second on the agenda. God above, hallowed be thy light. Am I still unlynchable? That seems like an important bit of info.
I think you should test it and find out.

God, would you please provide us with at votecount when you are pleased to do so?
At the time you wrote this, I don't see any valid votes.

Uhh, God.  With apologies, checking if are you requesting the full name Quarque be used at all times, or are reasonable nicknames fine?
You can call Quarque anything you would normally call Quarque, of course. I'm not the Quarque police.

If you're still wondering, as of now, there are two votes on EuchreJack.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 12, 2024, 08:35:07 pm »

Wins if town/humanity wins. Am a grey alien. Second wincon is something that is required to fulfill. Second wincon is capturing a specimen that is considered interesting. I don't give sofanthiel orders, they are free to do whatever tehy want. We also share a team chat.

Wow!  This is so fascinating.

Do you know, do you insta-win once you capture an interesting specimen?  So, like, do you already know that TM, and perhaps web too, does not count as interesting, because you didn't insta-win upon capture, or does it take a while, or is it 'whomever you have captured at the time of your death or the end of the game', or what?

Aliens are famous for studying those they capture.  Is there information you're able and willing to provide that you think might help your wincon, or at least not harm your wincon, about your targets?

If you don't already know, would you please question God until you are satisfied with whatever you're willing to share with us?  This might be important for more than just your wincon, and might affect how we view TM, web, and others, especially after viewing your flip, presuming you do flip.

What are you willing to tell us about sof's wincon?  How identical is it to yours?  Sof doesn't appear to be also collecting folks, so I wonder a lot.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 12, 2024, 08:39:14 pm »

Wins if town/humanity wins. Am a grey alien. Second wincon is something that is required to fulfill. Second wincon is capturing a specimen that is considered interesting. I don't give sofanthiel orders, they are free to do whatever tehy want. We also share a team chat.

Wow!  This is so fascinating.

Do you know, do you insta-win once you capture an interesting specimen?  So, like, do you already know that TM, and perhaps web too, does not count as interesting, because you didn't insta-win upon capture, or does it take a while, or is it 'whomever you have captured at the time of your death or the end of the game', or what?

Aliens are famous for studying those they capture.  Is there information you're able and willing to provide that you think might help your wincon, or at least not harm your wincon, about your targets?

If you don't already know, would you please question God until you are satisfied with whatever you're willing to share with us?  This might be important for more than just your wincon, and might affect how we view TM, web, and others, especially after viewing your flip, presuming you do flip.

What are you willing to tell us about sof's wincon?  How identical is it to yours?  Sof doesn't appear to be also collecting folks, so I wonder a lot.
I don't insta win because part of it is guessing which one is considered interesting( but sofa can find which one will help further our wincon. Also I'm guessing the intersting specimens are supernatural creatures) and I have to fulfill town's wincon as well. Sofa and I are the same alignment so we win together. God said that if I die, my assistent(sofanthiel) will have to salvage it. I have no idea what this means.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 12, 2024, 08:40:14 pm »

I confirm I tracked nqt last night.  Also, Unvote.  I confirm nqt interacted with EuchreJack.

nqt, before I help us destroy this banshee, because I am not very anthropocentric, how sure are you that EuchreJack=malevolent=
threats to humanity
?

Just to be clear, are we sure this is not by any chance a town banshee, a neutral, non-threatening banshee, and are you willing to tell us how you know?

Also, may we not hammer yet?  We haven't even heard from everyone.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 12, 2024, 08:40:45 pm »

ebwop: only I can abduct people so sofanthiel can focus on analyzing targets.
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 12, 2024, 08:42:16 pm »

I confirm I tracked nqt last night.  Also, Unvote.  I confirm nqt interacted with EuchreJack.

nqt, before I help us destroy this banshee, because I am not very anthropocentric, how sure are you that EuchreJack=malevolent=
threats to humanity
?

Just to be clear, are we sure this is not by any chance a town banshee, a neutral, non-threatening banshee, and are you willing to tell us how you know?

Also, may we not hammer yet?  We haven't even heard from everyone.
Pretty sure banshees in folklore just predict deaths not cause them. However, blue = serial killer so I'm pretty sure euchre jack's our killer.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 12, 2024, 08:42:33 pm »

Huh.  Does that mean we shouldn't believe Qua's initial roleflip either?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2024, 08:45:43 pm »

Also, how much concerned should we be about quarque?
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 12, 2024, 08:46:05 pm »

ebwop: only I can abduct people so sofanthiel can focus on analyzing targets.

So, does this mean that TM has been analyzed?  Will information be provided to the rest of us from this analysis, so we can know what is claimed, and perhaps going to be backed up by your roleflip, (which we can believe, because roleflips are certain, like the Fal roleflip which is already being questioned?)... anyway, anything we should know about TM that is already available to know?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 12, 2024, 08:46:48 pm »

Yeah, it's a fancy cue Crystalized, but I'm not sure what's more interesting.

A question to you, why was I your target night 1? This is a good question for everyone given we didn't have roles yet.

To NQT, it's entirely possible Fallacy didn't get his role cause he failed to perform an action. I did succeed in my action despite everything. Start of night thing, though didn't stop me from getting abducted by a light from above. So alien is probably right from flavoring.

Ninja. Crystalized, hate to say it but you got the right one first try. I probably count, so... Or I could be lying given it's near bedtime.

webadict =?
CrystalizedMire=Alien
Imp
sofanthiel=Alien Assistant
TricMagic=dragonkin
FallacyofUrist=superhero
EuchreJack
Quarque=?
notquitethere

Taking this information, Imp, EuchreJack, and notquitethere are the suspisious ones. Along with webadict/quarque. Do we have any silver?
Well, quarque died, so they are at least not mafia. Can't trust webadict's flipped, but they're bagged. Which puts us with Jack|Webadict/Imp, or NQT|Webadict/Imp as the possible mafia. Jack, what's your opinion on this?

... Kinda doubt Imp is mafia at this point, so ignore above. NQT might be trying something. Or they're telling the truth and we've bagged the mafia. Or it's sofanthiel who did the night 1 kill.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 12, 2024, 08:47:46 pm »

Also, how much concerned should we be about quarque?

Maximally?  I have no idea.  I can only say I am 100% certain I did not have anything to do with Qua's return, or death.  And Sof did not successfully target Qua N1 and nqt did not target Qua N2.  Other than that... I have not the smallest clue and feel so Maximally Spun that there's no ideas, just brain foam.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2024, 08:48:18 pm »

Jack, are you a pirat?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 12, 2024, 08:53:15 pm »

Well, quarque died, so they are at least not mafia.

Other predecessor games, returned folk came back as mafia, at very least once:

- Scum priests can resurrect town into their ranks (this happened in Supernatural 5 with a werewolf priest)

So I don't think we can write off qua as 'safe'.  I'd love info from qua, lots of it, if they're willing and able to share.  I sure hope they don't have near-complete amnesia or anything like that.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 76