Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35406 times)

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Round 2, start!
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2024, 07:50:44 pm »

I tracked you hanging out in the middle of town square, then to your farm outside town.
Most curious timing, I must say--something to store in long-term memory, for certain.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2024, 07:54:39 pm »

I tracked you hanging out in the middle of town square, then to your farm outside town.
Most curious timing, I must say--something to store in long-term memory, for certain.

So, who did you target last night?  And what did you actually do?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2024, 07:55:56 pm »

Oh yeah, TricMagic is nowhere to be seen either, I totally forgot that on purpose—

God, would you please provide a votecount?  I'd love to know who has votes, and who is possible to target with votes this day.
I count two votes: A vote by sofanthiel on notquitethere, and a vote by Imp on sofanthiel. In the event of a tie, the player who has posted least this day will be lynched!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2024, 08:00:43 pm »

Okay, so the mod is unwilling to disclose how many votes people may or may not have.

Just checking something.

EuchreJack, EuchreJack, EuchreJack, EuchreJack, EuchreJack
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2024, 08:01:18 pm »

I acted on Sofa blindly.
Tell me, do you have any kill actions?
Are you saying you knew what your role did at the start of the game??
I do not understand this conversation at all. What does kill actions have to do with acting on sofanthiel? What does knowing their role have to do with kill actions? I say that both of you are unreasonably paranoid.

Reading back, I don't know who Quarque could have targeted so I think it is more likely someone else targeted them. Which is why I find it suspicious that Fallacy of Urist won't answer who they targeted.
she/her

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2024, 08:02:58 pm »

I did not target anybody. I submitted 'Nobody' for my preferred action target. vanilla town do not have actions.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2024, 08:08:05 pm »

Sof, I also acted on you blindly last night.  I tracked you hanging out in the middle of town square, then to your farm outside town.  As we all had to target someone, that says perhaps interesting things about you, but still, you didn't appear that I can tell to have gone to anyone else.  However, our dead Qua is dead somewhat near the center of town, so I don't know what to think.  Seems disturbing though.  The dead and returned to us webadict was buried under the stocks, so that's also center of town.

Also, I have no information about nqt or anyone else targeting you.

However, since our parson was found in the city street, I hope that's not where and why you were lingering in the center of town.  I'm not sure how I feel about you possibly ressing webadict, if that's what you did in town center.
NQT roleblocked sofanthiel. They shouldn't have been able to target anybody. Also, unless your action explicitly states you also see who targeted your target, you shouldn't have been able to see NQT either.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2024, 08:11:53 pm »

NQT roleblocked sofanthiel. They shouldn't have been able to target anybody. Also, unless your action explicitly states you also see who targeted your target, you shouldn't have been able to see NQT either.
50/50 chance for resurrections to turn someone evil in Supernatural. Web is an unknown.

I acted on Sofa blindly. Learned my role in the morning. Turns out I probably roleblocked the whippersnapper. As such, it's unlikely Sofa performed the kill.

CM, why do you sound more sure about what nqt did that nqt sounds?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2024, 08:20:49 pm »

So, who did you target last night?  And what did you actually do?
Dodging the query and deflecting it back at me won't serve either of us in a positive manner
Just because you're doing it for your acquaintance does not mean I will swiftly oblige.  Any further comments on that topic on my part will have to wait until nqt's answer (rightfully so, I might add).
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2024, 08:27:25 pm »

50/50 chance for resurrections to turn someone evil in Supernatural. Web is an unknown.

I acted on Sofa blindly. Learned my role in the morning. Turns out I probably roleblocked the whippersnapper. As such, it's unlikely Sofa performed the kill.

CM, why do you sound more sure about what nqt did that nqt sounds?
NQT hasn't voted sofanthiel yet so I'm fairly confident that NQT knew he roleblocked sofanthiel and that sof couldn't have done the murder.
she/her

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2024, 08:28:03 pm »

At this rate sofanthiel will start calling people Esteemed.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2024, 08:43:38 pm »

You're really not contributing the conversation, huh.
she/her

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 10, 2024, 08:45:10 pm »

Which is why I find it suspicious that Fallacy of Urist won't answer who they targeted.
I did not target anybody. I submitted 'Nobody' for my preferred action target. vanilla town do not have actions.

You never answered my answer.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2024, 08:48:58 pm »

Because it should be obvious about how I feel about your reply. Fallacy of Urist is always scum anyways.
she/her

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2024, 08:49:31 pm »

I am not scum. I am vanilla town. Perhaps Spin thought it'd be funny to make me town, honestly.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 76