Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80546 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2355 on: December 31, 2023, 09:19:18 pm »

I don’t think the masons are aligned with Esteemed Secretdorf if they’re all scum, else I’ll be having words with Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist post-game.

What teams make sense if there are an entire other scum team?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: December 31, 2023, 09:19:50 pm »

EBWOP they are an entire other scum team, eurgh.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: December 31, 2023, 09:23:07 pm »

I don’t think the masons are aligned with Esteemed Secretdorf if they’re all scum, else I’ll be having words with Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist post-game.

What teams make sense if there are an entire other scum team?

It would have to be a team calm and cool enough to keep a supercop and superdoctor alive and just trust they wouldn't get targeted.  Or one inept enough not to remove that team, and still somehow not get a member dead as of D5.

I lean towards 'we have littles left'.  A little of the Mafia, a little of Serial Killer.  Everything else seems ruled out, or the equivalent of 'littles'.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: December 31, 2023, 09:23:13 pm »

Even if Esteemed Crystalizedmire is scum, we obviously still have one baddie at least active in the game.

PPE2: it could be a serial killer left?
It's quite unlikely to just be a SK left. Three Mafia plus a SK seems far too little for an 18 player game.

We either have like one or two remaining Mafia with maybe a third-party.

Or

All the Mafia are dead and we have a full second scum team (Pirates) with maybe a third-party.

This is one of the reasons I think it's really important to determine if this "Merger" is working with the Mafia or not. It feels like they are, in which case it's probably just one larger scum team and no real Pirates.

I can confirm (take this with some grain of salt) that there should be a second scum team existing, and that we already lynched a scum team (Sofa, Egan, Kabal)
Why?

@Elephant or Jim:
What do you inspect as?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: December 31, 2023, 09:26:07 pm »

@Imp:
I'm pretty sure someone superkilled Web on N2 which we also have not seen in any roleflips. I really doubt someone tried to kill Imp on N2 when I bussed/swapped you two.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: December 31, 2023, 09:26:31 pm »

We inspect as mafia. I would have said if we inspected as anything else.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: December 31, 2023, 09:27:42 pm »

Mentioning that even seeing the roleflips of D4's elimination/modkill, I still think that Esteemed Secretdorf is the biggest danger to town.

I've already attempted to explain why.  Not going to waste 'the day's breath' on that, not that I feel I did before.  But reminding so it isn't forgotten.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: December 31, 2023, 09:32:23 pm »

We inspect as mafia. I would have said if we inspected as anything else.
Thanks.

Your actions don't make sense to me if you were really Mafia.

I'm not saying I 100% believe you, but yeah.

Also if you were really Mafia you two would definitely be the last ones.

I want to say there's scum inside Jim/Secretdorf because they're both votestealers, but clearly this logic didn't work for Jack and me both being Pirate Millers.

Max's secrecy annoys me and I would trust them more if they were more open. I feel like they are tied to the Merger's secrets.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: December 31, 2023, 09:36:58 pm »

I can confirm (take this with some grain of salt) that there should be a second scum team existing, and that we already lynched a scum team (Sofa, Egan, Kabal)
Why?

Another ability of mine since I evolved is that I have free access to dead chat. Sofa only started answering questions once BHK got lynched, and they both confirmed that they and egan were in the same team together and that they think there should be a second scum team
They also claim that the Web was not targeted by any of their scum team.
Additonally Sofa is adamant that Imp is part of another scum team

Take any of the statments claimed by dead scum with a grain of salt. I can't verify or have gained more info since some people are actually missing from dead chat/ not in server

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: December 31, 2023, 09:39:27 pm »

Another ability of mine since I evolved is that I have free access to dead chat.

Sweet.

What was some of the weirdest things said there?

I know you can't quote, but did Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist make any declarations there or anything?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: December 31, 2023, 09:41:35 pm »

*sigh*

Does that mean no Webadict? Do they have N2 results?

Does NQT have N4 results?

Imp you need to continuously break the nonexistent fake post-restriction you DON'T HAVE or I'm going to lose my mind.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: December 31, 2023, 09:41:41 pm »

CK: Why does Sofa claim that Imp specifically is a member of Scum2? What is their evidence?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: December 31, 2023, 09:42:24 pm »

This is about to get really fun.

I don't have access to deadchat.

But I know some stuff from before I was swapped.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: December 31, 2023, 09:42:50 pm »

Toony: Please refresh my memory, are we certain of Imp's alignment due to their extremely strong new-town-daygame vibes, or is there a mechanical clear to back it up?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: December 31, 2023, 09:44:26 pm »

If Imp is just lying and scum then Hector probably is a SK. Imp just made shit up while killing NQT last night and didn't expect Kitten to check Hector themselves.

I WILL seriously consider this line Imp IF YOU DO NOT BREAK THE STUPID POST-RESTRICTION
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 207