Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80375 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (10 / 18) - Night 4 - Dust To Dust
« Reply #2250 on: December 31, 2023, 07:02:46 pm »

Confirming that I roleblocked and bombed Lenglon.

Lenglon, MaximumSpin, any idea why your claims contradicted each other yesterday?

Crystallizedmire, mind claiming your role and all of your night results?

Esteemed Hector13 is town.
Surprising but cool.

Strange, I inspected Hector as SK
This doesn't make any sense unless TCk is lying or Hector was framed. Any idea what could be causing this, Hector?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (10 / 18) - Night 4 - Dust To Dust
« Reply #2251 on: December 31, 2023, 07:03:59 pm »

Crystallizedmire, mind claiming your role and all of your night results?
CM is still banished

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2252 on: December 31, 2023, 07:04:31 pm »

EP:

I shared everything I knew then, and have nothing to add. Max claimed to know all kinds of things and refused to share how he knew, ask him, not me.

Also, Crystalizedmire is still banished, please pay attention.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: December 31, 2023, 07:05:03 pm »

I'll cop to prewriting that question before while the thread was unlocked before day start with the intent to delete it if CM was still banished.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: December 31, 2023, 07:06:26 pm »

Lenglon, MaximumSpin, any idea why your claims contradicted each other yesterday?
I find it extremely suspicious that Esteemed BlackHeartKabal supposedly inspected as not having a group chat, since Esteemed BlackHeartKabal actually was mafia, but it's hard for me to see this as a gambit when it did result in finding and killing mafia.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: December 31, 2023, 07:07:00 pm »

I shared everything I knew then, and have nothing to add. Max claimed to know all kinds of things and refused to share how he knew, ask him, not me.
Eh? I asked him too, not just you. And while MS was vague, I got the sense that it was his target-detecting flavorcop routine again.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: December 31, 2023, 07:07:08 pm »

Esteemed hector13, I have no abilities that would be disabled by not following this post restriction, so is there other consequence if I willingly break it?

I stole Esteemed Secretdorf's vote because I'm fucking tired of my votes getting stolen by him seven is a magic number for him and keeping him away from seven votes is probably wise.

Strange, I inspected Hector as SK

thinkingfaceemoji
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: December 31, 2023, 07:08:39 pm »

I find it extremely suspicious that Esteemed BlackHeartKabal supposedly inspected as not having a group chat, since Esteemed BlackHeartKabal actually was mafia, but it's hard for me to see this as a gambit when it did result in finding and killing mafia.
This is where I'm at. It doesn't make sense unless one of you is on a second scumteam, but that seems unlikely given that the game has averaged 0.75 kills a night.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: December 31, 2023, 07:10:05 pm »

Max: What makes you so certain that I was redirected to Jim instead of my inspect actually checking you like I had intended or redirected to someone else like NQT? You've been claiminig to know all the things, to be protected against all the things, to be unable to be checked by anything, and so on.

Max: Are your scumbuddies feeding you information? You are claiming far, far more than any one townie should have.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: December 31, 2023, 07:11:09 pm »

No idea why I would inspect as anything other than town.

I will say, in Esteemed Lenglon’s defense, Esteemed Maximum Spin didn’t know who Esteemed Lenglon visited, and Esteemed Lenglon claimed to have visited Esteemed Maximum Spin with one action.

The implication being we were wrong about the combination of who Esteemed Lenglon visited, or you being bussed with Esteemed Jim Groovester.

PPE: no secrets with the auto I gave you Esteemed Jim Groovester, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

The fact Esteemed Imp is sticking to it bothers me.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: December 31, 2023, 07:12:10 pm »

Is the bulletproof you gave her not dependent on sticking to it?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: December 31, 2023, 07:12:27 pm »

*them (?)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: December 31, 2023, 07:14:37 pm »

I didn’t do that, that was a gambit so people would think Esteemed Imp was kill immune before I could actually make them kill immune. If the restriction survived the role swap, breaking it means being unable to kill or protect, which was claimed to not be an issue with the original role, and we know isn’t a problem with Esteemed webadict’s role.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: December 31, 2023, 07:14:51 pm »

Is the bulletproof you gave her not dependent on sticking to it?

I never got any indication of getting bulletproof or anything else from it, except the first part.  N2, when Esteemed Hector13 claimed to give the second part, I was bus+swapped with Esteemed Webadict.  Now I cannot gain abilities.

I don't know what happened to my original vanished role.  I never saw my body, just my dead name.  That explains my behavior, to me.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: December 31, 2023, 07:16:21 pm »

The fact that I can't confirm anything past the first part of what Esteemed Hector13 does is my primary why of inspecting that worthy N4.  Because very little that worthy claimed is verified.  I verify them town now, which gives me peace of mind.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 207