Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21

Author Topic: ARMs: Artificial Maidens [Recruiting a Handler]  (Read 10886 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: ARMs: Artificial Maidens
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2023, 11:51:23 pm »

Ray frowned looking over the missions.

"My thanks to Chief Operator Valie, then.

Not much for it, Handlers. We're fit for the second mission and little else. Good luck."

Accept the second mission, deploy both ARMs.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2023, 12:15:45 am »

Walter sighs at their choices, taking a drag of his cigarette. He begins opens up his communications channel.

"I don't want to, but I have to agree with Handler Alabaster's assessment. High command isn't giving us much of a choice, and if we're going to get stuck in one of those two messes, I'd rather it be the one our ARMs have a higher chance of succeeding in, or at the very least returning from."

With his stoic agreement sent, he takes another drag of his smoke...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 12:54:04 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2023, 12:18:05 am »

"Agreed.  I would recommend that we consider training in Striker in the future.  They may not be weak against Casters, but they aren't strong against Casters, so that might be enough to get them done."

Accept the first mission, and deploy both ARMs.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2023, 05:43:38 am »

"It seems you'll be revisiting the Green Area H32 already. Since you know the terrain already, I trust there will be no more ambushes. To get this thing taken care of quickly, both teams will enter battle in the Focus position. Once again, we can afford to budget for a supply drop, but try not to need it."

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2023, 07:07:01 am »

”Let’s clean this up, Carla! You’ve got this!”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2023, 09:43:29 am »

Jeannie Xian: "I guess I don't? But it may be because I'm speaking with you? Or the bitterness slapped me awake. I really have no idea."

"Alright, I'll bring bottled water next time then. You want cream or sugar with it?"

"It seems you'll be revisiting the Green Area H32 already. Since you know the terrain already, I trust there will be no more ambushes. To get this thing taken care of quickly, both teams will enter battle in the Focus position. Once again, we can afford to budget for a supply drop, but try not to need it."

"Whiskey Rose approving deployment."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2023, 12:27:51 pm »

Year 450 Cycle 2 - Missions

[4th Division Chief Commander] Talaros Braern: "Commencing operations. 4th Division, deploying ARMs. Targets: D-Class Spectres."

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: "Focus, and remember your training girls."

Team Scarlet Star

Mission: Eliminate the D-Class Spectre, Type Messenger

Danger Level: Medium
Difficulty Range: 6-10
Reward: 10000EC
Goals:
- Eliminate the D-Class Spectre, Type Messenger.

Phase 1: Destroy the Spectre's Barrier.
Phase 2: Destroy the Spectre's Phantasmal Core.

Main skills:
1. DEFENDER

Useful skills:
1. CASTER and INVOKER
2. AID (SOUL)

The ARMs from Team Scarlet headed for Area G16, uneasy but also excited to prove themselves. During flight, Baretta couldn't help but slip out her uneasiness.
Baretta Scarlet: "Our first Spectre..."
Capella Scarlet: "It will be okay Baretta. We are a team!"

Capella held Baretta's hand. The warmth of her partner was reassuring.
Baretta Scarlet: "Thanks Capella. You are right, we can do it."

They arrived at the location, a mountainous area where the incubating Spectre had been spotted inside a valley. The ARMs confirmed a visual, the Spectre hadn't moved since the report. D-Class, Type Messenger... this one was humanoid shaped, semi-transparent but still clearly visible. It had countless veins of pink and blue coursing through its body, and they all traced back to the Core that was in its chest. It had no eyes or mouth, only a hole where its face should have been.

Capella Scarlet: "Target confirmed! Team Scarlet Star, assuming anti-Spectre formation! ARM Capella Scarlet will assume Focus position."
Baretta Scarlet: "Roger! ARM Baretta Scarlet, providing support!"

Quote from: Phase 1
Danger: Medium (Focus) Low (Support)
Difficulty: 8 (Focus) 6 (Support)
Type: Individual
Skill: Highest Combat Skill

Baretta Scarlet (Support): 7 = [6]+3(Invoker)-2(Spectre)
Capella Scartet (Focus): 9 = [5]+3(Defender)+1(Courage)

Capella has taken 1 Love damage (1/2)

Capella accelerated forward, drawing the Spectre's attention. Phantasmal energy surged, and the Phantasmal Entity grew in size, now as tall as a hill. The ARM swiftly moved left and right, deploying powerful barriers to block the attacks of the Spectre. Meanwhile, Baretta had summoned Gelato to provide fire support.

Baretta was focused on the Spectre and Capella, who had managed to get close to enough for her Heart Field to affect the Spectre. All the unease of before had disappeared, the confidence and bright form of her partner getting to her.
Baretta Scarlet: "Now, Gelato! Full volley!"

Spectre Barrier destroyed!

The Phantasmal Avatar fired from its conjured revolvers, breaking down the Barrier of the Messenger. In a super display of coordination, Capella immediately projected her Heart Field covering the entire Spectre. Its Phantasmal Body started to crumble under the magic power of the ARM. Capella reached out her hand, grabbing something invisible, and crushed it. As soon as she did that, the distant Core of the Spectre shattered into pieces. Phantasmal Levels lowered sharply, and all trace of the Spectre vanished.

Spectre Core destroyed!

Baretta Scarlet: "You did it Capella!!!"
Capella Scarlet: "Ha... ha... I really did it? No way, we won! We won our first Spectre battle!"
Baretta Scarlet: "W-what are you saying? I thought you were sure we would win!"
Capella Scarlet: "Eh- whatever! We won! We are the best!"

Capella hugged Baretta with joy, exhilarated by the victory.
Baretta Scarlet: "Team Scarlet Star reporting! Capella Scarlet has eliminated the target, the mission is a success!"

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: "Well done girls. But do not drop your guard, you are still in hostile territory! The rejoicing can wait when you are back to base."

Capella Scarlet: "Y-yes sir!"

Mission completed!

Team Green

Mission: Eliminate the D-Class Spectre, Type Apprentice

Difficulty Range: 6-8
Goals:
- Eliminate the D-Class Spectre, Type Apprentice.
- Eliminate the Apparitions.

Phase 1: Eliminate the first wave of Apparitions.
Phase 2: Destroy the Spectre's Barrier.
Phase 3: Destroy the Spectre's Phantasmal Core.

Main skills:
1. STRIKER

Useful skills:
1. CASTER and INVOKER
2. AID (MIND)

Raven-621: "ARMs now entering combat zone."
Malakim-12: "Apparitions detected, we are moving to engage."

Team Green wasted no time with chitchat, heading straight for the Apparitions that had gathered around the anomaly. There was no sign of the Spectre yet, but the ARMs could sense it would soon appear.

Danger: Medium
Difficulty: 4

Malakim-12: 10 = [6]+3(Caster)+1(Harmony)
Raven-621: 6 = [2]+3(Caster)+1(Harmony)

Just like they had done in the previous mission, Malakim-12 and Raven-621 quickly cleared the wave of apparitions with their magic powers. Raven-621 immobilised the Apparitions with her chains, while Malakim-12 pummeled them magically with her tonfa spells. Then as if to respond to the threat, the anomaly pulsed, and a Spectre manifested.

Malakim-12: "Phantasmal readings increasing! The Spectre is manifesting!"
Raven-621: "Team Green, assuming battle formation. Raven-621: Focus. Malakim-12: Support."

The Spectre looked like a gigantic octopus as tall as a four-story tall building overflowing with Phantasmal energy.

Quote from: Phase 2

Malakim-12 (Support): 7 = [5]+3(Caster)+1(Harmony)-2(Spectre)
Raven-621 (Focus): 8 = [6]+3(Caster)+1(Harmony)-2(Spectre)

Raven-621 has taken 1 Harmony damage (2/3)

Immediately Raven unleashed a rain of chains upon the Spectre to attract its attention. The Spectre's tentacles coiled, and firing beams of Phantasmal energy as they uncoiled.
Raven-621: "Tch! It is countering my spells!"
Malakim-12: "Let's see it counter this!"

Malakim-12 focused all her magical power into a charged tonfa-spell, pulverising the Spectre's barrier with one clean strike.

Spectre's Barrier destroyed!

Staggered by its barrier shattering, the Spectre's barrages saw a slight drop in intensity. Raven-621 felt a chance, and increased the intensity of her attacks to overwhelm the Spectre. Hundred of magical chains kept raining down, keeping the entire Spectre's attention away from the fallen chains. They twisted and gathered to form a great link, which shot upward to pierce the exposed Core of the Spectre.

Spectre's Core destroyed!

Malakim-12: "M-mission accomplished. Did we really do it Raven?"
Raven-621: "Spectre signature... silent. It's our victory. Reporting to Command, mission complete."

Raven-621 fell to her knees from exhaustion. She still couldn't believe they had won, but they really did.

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: "...Outstanding work girls. We can let the Guardians take over from there, return to base."

Mission completed!

Team Gunmetal Rose

Mission: Find and Eliminate the D-Class Spectre, Type Apprentice

Goals:

Phase 1: Find the Spectre.

Main skills:
1. STRIKER
2. SENSE (SOUL)

Useful skills:
1. CASTER and INVOKER
2. AID (MIND)

Carla and Jeannie Xian landed on top of a an abandonned tower. The ruins hadn't changed much since their last incursion, the place was silent as ever.

Carla: "November Rose reporting. We will start looking for the Spectre."
Jeannie Xian: "I didn't think we would be back in there so soon. Ah well... How about we go check around the stadium first Carla?"
Carla: "No issue with that. Let's stay together."

Danger: Low
Difficulty: 6
Type: Teamwork
Skill: SENSE (SOUL)

Carla: 6 = [3]+2(Sense)+1(Love)
Jeannie Xian: 4 = [1]+2(Sense)+1(Love)

The two girls returned to the stadium where they had first detected a Phantasmal fault in the previous mission. The first fault was gone thanks to the efforts of the decontamination team, but worryingly another fault had appeared nearby.

Jeannie Xian: "No way! There is another one!"
Carla: "Wait. I'm picking up something... Like a trail. Follow me Jeannie."

Carla could sense a faint trace of Phantasmal residues going from the fault. It led to an even more ruined part of the area, that must have been an industrial zone in the past. The residues suddenly it stopped in the middle of an old factory.

Carla: "I have a bad feeling about this."
Jeannie Xian: "Carla, I think we should get out of there..."

Just as Jeannie said that, Carla sensed a Phantasmal surge. She grabbed Jeannie Xian and bolted out of the factory right as explosions collapsed it.

Jeannie Xian: "An ambush?!"
Carla: "We are under attack! Spectre signature detected, team Gunmetal Rose will engage the Spectre. Assuming anti-Spectre formation! We will both focus the Spectre.
Jeannie Xian: "R-roger!"

Quote from: Phase 2

Carla (Focus): 6 = [4]+3(Invoker)+1(Love)-2(Spectre)
Jeannie Xian (Focus): 5 = [3]+3(Caster)-2(Spectre)+1(Harmony)

The Spectre looked like a floating rag that twisted and floated at incredible speeds. Everytime it casted a spell, needles emerged from its folds and fired Phantasmal energy. It was fast and knew how to use its environment, deftly avoiding the attacks of the two ARMs.

Jeannie Xian: "Take this you damn Phantasm!!!"

Jeannie blasted the entire area with a suppressing fire from her conjured gatling guns, turning it into the dust. Yet she still couldn't squarely hit the Spectre which was engaged with Carla.

Jeannie Xian: "It's moving too much, I can't hit it!"

Carla's Phantasmal Avatar, Warrior, was fighting against the Spectre. It couldn't land a hit with its massive spear, it was like trying to pierce a falling leaf. Then the Spectre coiled, and fired a new barrage at the two girls.

Carla has taken 1 Harmony damage (0/1)
Jeannie Xian has taken 1 Harmony damage (1/2)

Carla: "Damn it- Raaah!"
Jeannie Xian: "C-Carla! Are you okay?"
Carla: "I have suffered light damage, but I can still go on. This is not looking good, this Spectre is not going down as fast as I had hoped..."

Jeannie Xian: "Commander, we are taking heavy damage! Requesting orders!"

<Commander orders pending...>
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 03:43:18 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2023, 12:30:00 pm »

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: "Commander Aleksei. Our ARMs are in a dire situation, what is your order?"

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2023, 02:06:40 pm »

"November Rose, fall back to Support position. In the event of further damage, you are both to retreat if possible. It's too early to get a reputation for killing off our ARMs now."

Cmdr. Belov sneers inwardly as the other teams begin filing back into the base. Of course we're the only ones having trouble. Well, hopefully that handler will learn a lesson about coddling the weapons.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2023, 02:42:06 pm »

Year 450 Cycle 2 - Missions Continued

Team Gunmetal Rose

Goals:

Main skills:
1. STRIKER
2. SENSE (SOUL)

Useful skills:
1. CASTER and INVOKER
2. AID (MIND)

[November Rose] Carla: "Roger Commander. November Rose assuming Support position."
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "W-whiskey Rose, assuming Focus position!"

Carla retreated further in the back, letting Jeannie attract the full attention of the Spectre.

Quote from: Phase 3

Carla (Support): 5 = [3]+3(Invoker)+1(Love)-2(Specter)
Jeannie Xian (Focus): 2 = [1]+3(Caster)-2(Specter)

Jeannie and the Spectres exchanged magical barrages while Carla was trying to find an opening for Warrior to strike. The intensity of the exchange completely leveled the surrounding ruins, producing copious amounts of dust and residual Phantasmal particles.

[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "I-I'm getting overwhelmed! I... I can't keep up!"
[November Rose] Carla: "Jeannie! Incoming surge, get out of the way!"

Three of Spectres spikes gathered their tips, and fired a massive beam of energy at Jeannie.

Carla has taken 1 Harmony damage (-1/1)
Jeannie Xian has taken 2 Harmony damage (-1/2)

Carla has entered flaw territory: Turmoil.
Jeannie Xian has entered flaw territory: Turmoil.

Jeannie didn't dodge in time, taking the full blast directly. She was thrown into a nearby building, crashing into the rubbles. Several of her guns were dispelled as her spellcasting ability diminished. Carla quickly came to her, taking her out of the way of another blast.
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "I'm- I'm losing focus."
[November Rose] Carla: "The situation isn't looking good. Jeannie, you can't damage the Spectre with your current firepower, I'm the only one who has a chance to."
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "But the orders!."
[November Rose] Carla: "Calm down, I'm just considering our options. We should retreat."

Carla contacted Commander Alexsei. The Spectre was closing in on their location.
[November Rose] Carla: "Commander Aleksei, this is November Rose. The operation is a failure, we haven't managed to damage the Spectre's barrier and we both have taken too much damage to continue the fight. Requesting extraction."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2023, 04:40:50 pm »

"Really, incredible work. Well, it can't be helped. Try to hang in there while I arrange an extraction. November Rose, you still have a chance to damage the spectre, so take focus and cover Whiskey Rose for as long as you can. I don't know how long it'll take."

Of course, there wouldn't be an extraction. We couldn't afford an extraction even if all three teams pooled their funds. Well, hopefully the spectre wouldn't make too much mess, and letting them believe there's a chance might keep them fighting long enough to salvage some of this debacle. Maybe we can get partial pay for damaging the thing.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2023, 05:52:46 pm »

Year 450 Cycle 2 - Missions Continued

Team Gunmetal Rose

Goals:

Main skills:
1. STRIKER
2. SENSE (SOUL)

Useful skills:
1. CASTER and INVOKER
2. AID (MIND)

[November Rose] Carla: "Understood Commander. We will try to hold on until the extraction team arrives. November Rose, going Focus."
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "Wait Carla! That's too dangerous!"

The two girls had a short moment of respite, the Spectre having momentarily stopped bombing the area to focus its senses. Carla griped Jeannie by the shoulders, bringing her face closer to her.
[November Rose] Carla: "Jeannie. We won't be able to retreat without Guardian support. We can't hide forever, and we are quickly losing stamina. Defeating the Spectre here and now give us the best odds of survival."
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "Then let's just wait for the Guardians!"

Carla hugged Jeannie.
[November Rose] Carla: "They won't arrive in time Jeannie."
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "W-why do you say that?"
[November Rose] Carla: "We are weapons Jeannie. Let's go."

Carla took off, summoning Warrior once more. She shouted in the direction of the Spectre.
[November Rose] Carla: "HEY! Come over here!"
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "Carla! Don't you dare die!"

With tears in her eyes, Jeannie took position to support Carla.

Carla (Focus): 4 = [2]+3(Invoker)+1(Love)-2(Specter)
Jeannie Xian (Support): 6 = [5]+3(Caster)-2(Specter)

The armoured giant summoned by Carla was desperately trying to protect itself and its Invoker from the unending barrage from the Spectre. For every step forward it took, it lost two from the brutality of the attacks.

Carla has taken 1 Harmony damage (-2/1)
Warning. Carla is about to exceed her Turmoil Limit

While the Spectre was focused on eliminating Carla, Jeannie circled behind it by hiding her magical power. Then she summoned it all, conjuring two massive heavy machine guns with all her remaining magic.
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "TAKE THIIIS!!!"

With a heavy barrage of magical bullets, Jeannie pulverized the Barrier of the Spectre.

Spectre Barrier destroyed!

[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "CARLA! DO IT!"

Carla smiled faintly.

Carla (Focus): 3 = [1]+3(Invoker)+1(Love)-2(Specter)
Jeannie Xian (Support): 5 = [4]+3(Caster)-2(Specter)

[November Rose] Carla: "WARRIOR! DO IT!"

Carla's Phantasmal Avatar charged inside the barrage, spear forward. Its armour was slowly being chipped away by the beams of energy, but it continued advancing. One step. Two steps. Three steps. Then it was in range. Warrior thrusted its spear with all its might toward the Core-

-And dissolved into incoherent Phantasmal energy. Carla fell from the avatar, unmoving.

Carla has taken 1 Harmony damage (-3/1)
Jeannie has taken 1 Harmony damage (-2/2)

TURMOIL LIMIT EXCEEDED
Death Roll (vs 2): [1]

[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "N-no way. It's... no... Carla? CARLA!"

Jeannie left her safe position, rushing to retrieve the falling Carla. She caught her corpse, taking more damage from the unfazed Spectre.

[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "Wake up Carla... wake up! Please... don't leave me alone!"

"Carla" twitched.
[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "Carla?"

Phantasmal energy level surged to abnormal level, messing with the coms. Jeannie didn't hear Chief Operator Valie screaming at her to leave.

Fallen Maiden "Carla": "I'm... scared. R-ru-n J-j-nie? I-I'm Sc-eAreddd-AAAAAAHHH!!!"

Carla's Phantasmal Core exploded with energy, projecting a thick black liquid all around the surroundings. It had a vile, pungent stench. Her hair became black, her eyes turned red. Her Maiden Dress morphed into a dark armour with a pulsating feel. She summoned a spear of thorns. Jeannie fell to her knees, covered in the vile ichor.

[Whiskey Rose] Jeannie Xian: "Carla-"

Quote from: Opposed Roll
Carla: 9 = [4]+3(Invoker)+2(Hate)
Jeannie Xian: 4 = [2]+3(Caster)-1(Turmoil)

The spear pierced Jeannie, who screamed in pain as incoherent, chaotic feelings of hate that weren't her poured into her mind.

Then contact was lost, and help never came. Jeannie's vital signs then vanished.

Team Gunmetal Rose has been wiped out

Quote from: Carla
"Carla"
DEATH 2
CHAOS 4
MADNESS 2
CORRUPTION 4

Weakness: -4/-4
Turmoil: -2/-2
Fear: -6/-6
Hate: -4/-4

STRIKER: 1/6
CASTER: 2/5
DEFENDER: 2/3
INVOKER: 3/7

SENSES: 2/6
AID: 2/6
LABOR: 3/5
PUZZLE: 2/5
EMPATHY: 0/6
CLEANSE: 2/6

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2023, 05:53:13 pm »

Year 450 Cycle 2 - Reports

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: Good job out there girls. You performed quite adequately for a first outing against Spectres, be proud, but don't let overconfidence get to your head. As for team Gunmetal Rose... this is a tragedy. Don't let it get to you.

Team Scarlet Star

Main Objective Completed: +10000EC

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: I must say, you girls surpassed our expectations. Your teamwork and focus were outstanding, and the results show. You managed to take out the Spectre in a single assault, that's an advanced feat even for a D-Class Spectre.

Quote from: ARM Report
Baretta Scarlet
Phantasm Elements
D: 1 -> 4

INVOKER: 3/7 (8/40 -> 18/40)

Capella Scarlet
Phantasm Elements
D: 1 -> 4

DEFENDER: 3/5 (8/40 -> 28/40)

Spoiler: Baretta Scarlet Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Capella Scarlet Status (click to show/hide)

Team Green

Main Objective Completed: +10000EC

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: You did an amazing work out there, and defied all expectations. HC wasn't even sure you would succeed in taking out the Spectre, and you did it in a single assault. Yes, you were lucky, but you managed to grab the occasion when it was most needed and took out the Spectre in one go. You can be very proud of your success.

Malakim-12
Phantasm Elements
D: 0 -> 3

CASTER: 3/5 (1/40 -> 11/40)

Raven-621
Phantasm Elements
D: 0 -> 3

CASTER: 3/5 (1/40 -> 21/40)

Spoiler: Malakim-12 Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Raven-621 Status (click to show/hide)

Team Gunmetal Rose

Team wiped out

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: Both ARMs have been lost. We have confirmed the fall of ARM "Carla", and the death of ARM "Jeannie". To say they are disappointed with this result is quite the understatement. The urgent elimination of Fallen ARM "Carla" has been ordered by HC. Whether or not we will be involved in the operation will be determined later.

[4th Division Chief Operator] Lia Valie: High Commander Braern will try to negotiate for new ARMs to be sent as replacements. I will contact you Handlers as soon as possible.

Carla
FALLEN IN ACTION

Jeannie Xian
KILLED IN ACTION

Spoiler: Carla Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jeannie Xian Status (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 06:15:14 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2023, 05:56:35 pm »

You may RP. New ARMs opportunities will be provided soonish.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2023, 05:57:29 pm »

Fuck.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21