Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So I can't figure out how to make a new poll so you're stuck with this for now.

The answer was 1 week.
- 0 (0%)
Last poll the was about how long I should wait for you guys to post your turns.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 06, 2023, 03:48:32 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Roll to make a world  (Read 6282 times)

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to make a world
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2023, 03:32:29 pm »

Turn 9
Racking up tittles. But that crying is annoying. You don't cry, you get angry and kill some demons. Go kill some demons. Then some gods. Then make lemonade out of those gods and demons. Crying won't make you lemonade. So Tim speaks to the spreading flames and the crying Le Creatura.
Tim the Fool told the large Fire and the Le Creatura to some stars and some gods. While the large Fire was able to catch the swift stars, the stars didn't seem to act as fuel for it.
This is probably due to the fact the fire just isn't as powerful as the smaller one. Being angered by this the Flames proceeds to chase onto the next part of the task, kill some gods.
Meanwhile, Le Creatura wasn't having any luck either, being too slow to catch any. So they also opted to kill the nearest god.

Mediocre is good enough for me, eat my mediocre cooked raccoon, then throw whatever bones that are left over into the fire.
While the meat is mediocre, Bob the Hobo eats the meat of the Mother of Creatura. Mediocre is good enough for the Hobo and threw the bones into the fire.
The fire seems to like the taste of bones and would spare Bob the Flamekeeper from the upcoming enslaught.
Epithet Earned: (the) Friend of Fire

How nice. A dim sun suitable as a nightlight, or some-such. Oros sets it to orbit about the moon, then rubs his eyes as he stands. He digs his fingers down into the seas of light and feels the hard, rocky bottom. Shame- the faint dweomer of the sea would make a good place for something to take a nap.

Cover the seafloor with the sand from my eyes.

There, that should make a nice bedspread for anything that could live there.
Sandy-Eyed Oros sets the sun to orbit around the moon. He also decides to cover the seafloor with sand from his eyes. Shame he doesn't seem to have any right now despite his epithet.

Gerald rips a few hair from its back and throw it down into the world to make trees
Gerald the Sun Maker threw a few hairs from its back to create the first trees. Unfortunately, only one tree was made and it isn't rooted very well into the earth.

Quote from: Enormous Fire
kill some gods
No matter how swift the fire was, Oros the Moon Maker was too quick to be caught by the flames.

Quote from: Le Creatura
kill the nearest god
Le Creatura rushed forward to bite Tim the World Maker, but twisted their ankle instead.

The Universe
Spoiler: Non-Living (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Living (click to show/hide)
Players:
Spoiler: Gerald (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tim (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mapple (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Oros (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 09:30:24 am by Crystalizedmire »
she/her

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2023, 05:07:18 pm »

"Close. But you need to throw away logic and beat it to the curb."

Tim heals Le Creatura with their flames, somehow.

Friendly Fire, mind helping Le Cretura hunt some stars? Make a friendly game out of it?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2023, 03:54:42 am »

Grab some of the remaining glowing ribbons and weave them into a blanket.

(You forgot to add my new epithet to the spoiler.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:incessant muttering]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2023, 02:18:32 pm »

Oh, how bothersome.

Ready the water to protect myself from the aggressive flames.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Richard Stallman's Kind Communication Guidelines

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2023, 12:51:13 am »

2nd time the charm right? THROW HAIR DOWN FROM BACK TO BECOME TREES OF THIS PLANET

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2023, 04:10:35 pm »

Turn 10
"Close. But you need to throw away logic and beat it to the curb."

Tim heals Le Creatura with their flames, somehow.

Friendly Fire, mind helping Le Cretura hunt some stars? Make a friendly game out of it?

Tim the Fool thinks that it is possible to heal emotional and psychological damage with their flames. It does not work, Tim the Fool is lucky that the
flames weren't close enough to burn the primordial capybara. Tim the Star Maker was able to convince their friendly fire to help out le Creatura hunt
some stars

Grab some of the remaining glowing ribbons and weave them into a blanket.
Bob the Hobo was able to weave a blanket. If you call weaving sticking glowing ribbons together and a blanket a semi-solid mass of glowing ribbons.
Well, it is solid enough to function as a blanket for a while and it preserves heat very well.

Oh, how bothersome.

Ready the water to protect myself from the aggressive flames.
Oros the Moon Maker tried to ready the water, whatever that meant. So they wasted their time trying to ready the water and gives up and dives into the
water. Unfortunately, they accidentally dove into the earth so he didn't even get a little bit splashed.

2nd time the charm right? THROW HAIR DOWN FROM BACK TO BECOME TREES OF THIS PLANET
1(What is up with the rolls this turn)
Gerald the Sun Maker tried to throw hear from their back to make trees. Unfortunately, they accidentally scratched themselves drawing a little bit of
godly blood.

Quote from: Friendly Fire
help out le Creatura hunt some stars
The small, friendly fire chased stars toward le Creatura helping it hunt. The oversized capybara is going to spare the gods, for now. Le Creatura
suddenly sprouts many glowing eyes all over its body.

Quote from: Giant Fire
For a moment, the enormous fire hesitated; the Moon Maker is wide out in the open, currently a bit stunned from diving into the earth; while the sloth
accidentally wounded themselves. Eventually the enormous fire lunges at Gerald the Sun Maker.
3 vs 5
The Giant Fire fails to do so because Gerald the Slow was, luckily, too far away for the fire to reach them.

The Universe
Players:
she/her

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2023, 04:57:14 pm »

Tim coos over the friendly fire making friends. They then decide to send a wave of flames, creating flaming trees, that are on fire. They just magically burn and are made of breathing volcanic rock acting like trees, changing oxygen burnt to carbon dioxide.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2023, 01:53:15 am »

I think your dice hates me

collect a few drops of blood and rub it over the earth, turn that into some kind of lifeform

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2023, 02:41:57 am »

Now that I have a blanket it's time to go to sleep for a bit.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:incessant muttering]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2023, 07:03:26 am »

Aid Bob in his attempts to sleep.

I am the god of sleep, after all, what kind of a friend would I be if I let him go without rest?
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Richard Stallman's Kind Communication Guidelines

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2023, 11:11:15 pm »

Turn 11

Tim coos over the friendly fire making friends. They then decide to send a wave of flames, creating flaming trees, that are on fire. They just magically burn and are made of breathing volcanic rock acting like trees, changing oxygen burnt to carbon dioxide.
Tim the Star Maker creates flaming trees which has made everything worse. For one thing, it burned the one not-rooted very well tree that was in the world.
Secondly, it set the ribbons on fire, a fire that is rapidly spreading mind you.

I think your dice hates me

collect a few drops of blood and rub it over the earth, turn that into some kind of lifeform
Using their blood, Gerald the Slow smeared it over the earth and turned it into some kind of lifeform. The lifeform that resulted was living creatures with
large feathered wings that drain the blood of much larger creatures.

Now that I have a blanket it's time to go to sleep for a bit.
Aid Bob in his attempts to sleep.

I am the god of sleep, after all, what kind of a friend would I be if I let him go without rest?
6(Bob) + 5(Oros)
Bob the Hobo used his blankets to sleep. A very deep sleep that will take a lot of time to wake up from.

Quote from: Giant Fire
Jump onto Oros
3(Fire) vs 3(Oros)
While the enormous fire was able to partially jump onto Oros, Oros was able to avoid most of the fire.

Quote from: Le Creatura
Bite and eat a chunk of Bob's flesh
4(Le Creatura) vs 2(Bob) - 1(Deep sleep)
Le Creatura bites Bob the Hobo as revenge for killing its mother and bit off a chunk of flesh. Le Creatura suddenly sprouted a head with a mouth full of teeth.
Bob the Friend to Fire doesn't wake up due to being to deep in his sleep.
The Universe
Players:
she/her

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2023, 03:36:02 am »

While still in my deep sleep roll over onto Le Creatura and crush it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]