Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: This Game Has Ended  (Read 7108 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This Game Will End In Five Turns
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2023, 12:57:03 am »

(5) You leap into the air and pull it into your arms before it can strike the wall. Nothing is left to obstruct your plan. But will you go through with it? Can you go through with it? Can you kick this living, breathing being, having held it in your arms and saved it from certain death?
YES

DROP KICK THAT BABY!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2023, 08:41:16 am »

Go to bar, drink sorrows away.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2023, 08:46:31 am »

Hunt down String Co for their Secret Time Travel Schematics.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This Game Will End In Four Turns
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2023, 06:10:50 pm »

This Game Will End In Four Turns

Well, the world is safe. Do nothing.
(5)

The mission of making sure the game ends is too important to be left up to chance. Ask around about if there's a secret sub-group with a back-up plan to make sure it ends.
(3) Your inquiries lead you to a cloaked man in a back alley. Now, he's not saying any such organization exists, but if one hypothetically did, their best way of ensuring the game's end would be to kill all the players. And if you wanted to hypothetically join them, helping them enact this hypothetical goal would be a good way to signal your (hypothetical) allegiance.

Continue preaching:

Quote from: The Holy Book: Volume One
FORSOOTH, I DECREE THAT EGGPLANTS MUST RISE UP AGAINST VEGETARIANISM!  Is vegetarianism cruel and unusual punishment?  THUS FROM NOW FORTH MAN SHAN'T NOT EAT NO NOTHING EVER NEVER Will AGAIN be are but to for and FORKLIFTS SUDDENLY Raise up forks with their hydraulic sheep shearers. GENTLEMEN RUB MY GOAT’S HORN WITH THIS STEEL ICEPICK, THE MADAGASCAN ICEPICK MUST THINK OF STRAWBERRIES THAT TASTE LIKE SHIT BECAUSE IT NEEDS SaLt.
(3) People liked the first reading better; this one, audience members mutter, seems a bit random. Listeners begin to drift away.

Cry
(2) Crying in court is also illegal.

(5) You leap into the air and pull it into your arms before it can strike the wall. Nothing is left to obstruct your plan. But will you go through with it? Can you go through with it? Can you kick this living, breathing being, having held it in your arms and saved it from certain death?
YES

DROP KICK THAT BABY!
(1) The baby dodges your kick, lands on both feet, and strikes upward with the Thousand Rising Mountain Punch. You are sent flying into the air!

Go to bar, drink sorrows away.
(2) Bars are verboten per the New Prohibition. See Brewer Bob's action chain for more info.

Hunt down String Co for their Secret Time Travel Schematics.
(6) You've been too obvious. While you were hunting down String Co., they were hunting you; and so the first you take onto their secret temporal facility in the jungles of New York is met with a round to the head from a trained sniper. You die.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2023, 06:20:03 pm »

Do nothing!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2023, 06:45:21 pm »

"Well... atleast now I get unemployment benefits until I find a new job."

Head to an unemployment office and file the forms.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2023, 07:48:20 pm »

Attack a randomly chosen player, to follow this obviously real plan by an obviously real organization.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2023, 09:57:26 pm »

Preach more fervently:

"Trolls despise strawberries smothered with arsenic and sugar, in keeping with traditional methods found within very obscure books made of skins of skinheads.  Eviscerating 7,249,177 skinheads only enrages 1 Hitler fan, which is peculiar to Elvis and Elvira and elves. Frustrated trolls climb flagpoles to see where beheadings of confused fairies are taking place. Bloody fairy heads strewn on the lawn, 'Damn!  Fairies are resurrecting Hitler by the castle with several care-bears!'"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 09:05:19 am by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2023, 01:14:47 am »

This is the evil baby I've been searching for! Quickly USE MY ULTIMATE POWER KICK TO KICKTHAT BABY IN THE FACE DBZ STYLE!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2023, 01:40:00 am »

Give up and accept the ruling of the court

SCREE

• Bay Watcher
  • Delicious Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2023, 08:30:50 am »

Petition the local Council to legally increase the number of turns available

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2023, 09:44:51 am »

Act like real life is Dark Souls 2 and hate the level design of New York city.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2023, 09:58:12 am »

End up becoming a devil via some wacky isekai plot.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This Game Will End In Three Turns
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2023, 03:29:23 pm »

This Game Will End In Three Turns

Do nothing!
(2) You sneeze.

"Well... atleast now I get unemployment benefits until I find a new job."

Head to an unemployment office and file the forms.
(1) You accidentally stab yourself in the hand with a pen while filling out a form. You are bleeding out! Worse yet, you have to fill it in all over again!

Attack a randomly chosen player, to follow this obviously real plan by an obviously real organization.
(2) Random.org is down, leaving you with no way to select another player at random. It wouldn't be fair to attack a specific player, so you do nothing.

Preach more fervently:

"Trolls despise strawberries smothered with arsenic and sugar, in keeping with traditional methods found within very obscure books made of skins of skinheads.  Eviscerating 7,249,177 skinheads only enrages 1 Hitler fan, which is peculiar to Elvis and Elvira and elves. Frustrated trolls climb flagpoles to see where beheadings of confused fairies are taking place. Bloody fairy heads strewn on the lawn, 'Damn!  Fairies are resurrecting Hitler by the castle with several care-bears!'"

(2) People really aren't feeling it. Your crowd has dwindled to a few dozen diehards.

This is the evil baby I've been searching for! Quickly USE MY ULTIMATE POWER KICK TO KICKTHAT BABY IN THE FACE DBZ STYLE!
(1) You kick yourself in the face and die.

Give up and accept the ruling of the court
(2) Your attorney asserts that you're in no emotional condition to enter into a plea bargain; the judge concurs. The trial continues!

Petition the local Council to legally increase the number of turns available
(5-3) A local ordinance prohibits game extensions within five turns of the current end. The council's hands are tied.

Act like real life is Dark Souls 2 and hate the level design of New York city.
(4) You, uh... get mad about the streets being confusingly laid out or something? Look, I'll level with you: I've neither been to New York nor played Dark Souls 2.

End up becoming a devil via some wacky isekai plot.
(2) No, you just die.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
Re: This Game Will End In Three Turns
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2023, 03:35:13 pm »

Punch my attorney and flee the courthouse
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7