Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: This Game Has Ended  (Read 7104 times)

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
Re: This Game Will End In Seven Turns
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2023, 01:04:27 am »

Catch a pigeon and make moonshine out of it!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: This Game Will End In Seven Turns
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2023, 07:13:56 pm »

Clock in and start working.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This Game Will End In Six Turns
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2023, 11:31:10 pm »

This Game Will End In Six Turns

Oh well. Do nothing.
(1) You spontaneously launch into a one-man musical performance whose lyrics reveal the secret of dark matter. You are hailed as the greatest scientist—and singer—in the history of the world!

explain to the GM what a Gridhood game is.
(1) What the GM wanted to know was why this game ending would mean they'd have to run one, not what they are! The GM is enraged!

Look for Craigslist recruitment ads for villainous organizations. Maybe I can join whoever is ending the game.
(2) Even villains won't stoop to advertise on Craigslist.

Clock in and start tying up those loose ends at my job.
Clock in and start working.
(1, 2) Coincidentally, the two of you work at the same company. At the moment, you've teamed up to write a 3,000-page project proposal of which you've outlined the first page and a half. Good luck!

Hit the mother with the baby to get her to stop.
(6) Your Baby Buster sends the mother flying! Unfortunately, you slacken your grip at an inopportune moment and the baby is also sent flying. A Pyrrhic victory indeed!

Catch a pigeon and make moonshine out of it!
(6) Pigeon moonshine turns out to be highly potent! So potent, in fact, that the police sniff its fumes from a mile away and arrest you on the spot. You are now in court; how do you plead?

I swear I'm not rigging these rolls

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2023, 01:10:02 am »

Chase after that flying baby so I can kick it!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2023, 01:21:05 am »

I plead not guilty and ask if I can go now to grab a drink

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2023, 02:46:55 am »

“Well, if you don’t know, I can’t help you!”

Put on a placard that says “The End is Near!” on both sides and start preaching from Volume One of the Holy Book:

“FAIRIES LIKE SINGING REALLY POORLY DURING INNAPROPRIATE MOMENTS LIKE DURING FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, ORGIES, SATANIC RITUALS, AND CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAYS.”

Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2023, 04:52:44 am »

"...right... so... im assuming you heard of ChatGPT correct?"

Use the power of modern technology to have a computer write this 3000-page essay for us.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2023, 02:41:53 pm »

Use the power of modern technology to have a computer write this 3000-page essay for us.
Watch as technology both solves all our problems and internally cry cause it will steal our job.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2023, 03:29:26 pm »

Casually use my genius theory to save the world, without even really trying that hard.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2023, 05:03:05 pm »

Hit the streets. Try to find them by loudly asking every rich-looking person I see how to join whatever villainous organization is ending the game.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This Game Will End In Five Turns
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2023, 07:02:23 pm »

This Game Will End In Five Turns

Chase after that flying baby so I can kick it!
(5) You leap into the air and pull it into your arms before it can strike the wall. Nothing is left to obstruct your plan. But will you go through with it? Can you go through with it? Can you kick this living, breathing being, having held it in your arms and saved it from certain death?

I plead not guilty and ask if I can go now to grab a drink
(2) Your lawyer facepalms.

“Well, if you don’t know, I can’t help you!”

Put on a placard that says “The End is Near!” on both sides and start preaching from Volume One of the Holy Book:

“FAIRIES LIKE SINGING REALLY POORLY DURING INNAPROPRIATE MOMENTS LIKE DURING FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, ORGIES, SATANIC RITUALS, AND CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAYS.”

(6) People gather around you to listen to your teachings. You have founded a new religion!

Watch as technology both solves all our problems and internally cry cause it will steal our job.
(4, 1) You sob externally, and quite loudly. Your boss comes to see what's wrong and sees ChatGPT vomiting words out. The two of you are fired on the spot and turfed out onto the street!

Casually use my genius theory to save the world, without even really trying that hard.
(5) You invent an antimatter laser and use it to disintegrate the meteor hurtling toward the planet. The game is still ending in five turns, though.

Hit the streets. Try to find them by loudly asking every rich-looking person I see how to join whatever villainous organization is ending the game.
(5) You are inducted into the Organization for the Fixed Conclusion of Games. Their mission: to ensure that every game reaches its intended end, starting with this one. Their methods: to do nothing because the game is already ending in five turns.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2023, 07:05:31 pm »

Well, the world is safe. Do nothing.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2023, 08:30:52 pm »

The mission of making sure the game ends is too important to be left up to chance. Ask around about if there's a secret sub-group with a back-up plan to make sure it ends.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2023, 08:48:36 pm »

Continue preaching:

Quote from: The Holy Book: Volume One
FORSOOTH, I DECREE THAT EGGPLANTS MUST RISE UP AGAINST VEGETARIANISM!  Is vegetarianism cruel and unusual punishment?  THUS FROM NOW FORTH MAN SHAN'T NOT EAT NO NOTHING EVER NEVER Will AGAIN be are but to for and FORKLIFTS SUDDENLY Raise up forks with their hydraulic sheep shearers. GENTLEMEN RUB MY GOAT’S HORN WITH THIS STEEL ICEPICK, THE MADAGASCAN ICEPICK MUST THINK OF STRAWBERRIES THAT TASTE LIKE SHIT BECAUSE IT NEEDS SaLt.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7