Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47430 times)

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 1 - 50% Dystopian Chaos Pizza Time Hat Tyrant Dio [15 / 15]
« Reply #825 on: April 20, 2023, 06:28:47 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> EuchreJack  --7-- Lenglon*, hector13*, FallacyofUrist*, Egan_BW*, Fluffe9911*, Maximum Spin*, juicebox*,
hector13       --3-- ToonyMan*, EuchreJack*, EuchreJack*,
juicebox       --2-- notquitethere*, TricMagic*,
FallacyofUrist --1-- Jim Groovester*,
Knightwing64   --1-- Toaster*,
Toaster        --1-- Knightwing64*,
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
Lenglon        --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
TricMagic      --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --1-- A_Curious_Cat*,

9 to Hammer. Day ends on April 20, 2023 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (0 hours and 27 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 20, 2023, 06:31:35 pm »

Curious_Cat:  Why did you vote Juicebox?  I'm not letting this one go.

I failed to properly read the post from you that I quoted.  I thought it was making a good case for Juicebox being scum, but saw that it was actually clearing someone else as I clicked the "post" button.  If you do have a good case against juicebox, I'd be happy to consider it.  As it is, Jack is almost certainly screwed no matter how I vote (unless one or more of Jim, Toony, Toaster, and/or Knightwing changed their votes (or maybe if juicebox voted himself)).
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 20, 2023, 06:31:50 pm »

I guess he could, but would he?
Is there any reason to let him?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 20, 2023, 06:32:45 pm »

I failed to properly read the post from you that I quoted.  I thought it was making a good case for Juicebox being scum, but saw that it was actually clearing someone else as I clicked the "post" button.  If you do have a good case against juicebox, I'd be happy to consider it.  As it is, Jack is almost certainly screwed no matter how I vote (unless one or more of Jim, Toony, Toaster, and/or Knightwing changed their votes (or maybe if juicebox voted himself)).
If you think Jack is town, consider voting hector.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 20, 2023, 06:33:08 pm »

EuchreJack, are you the Alien Exterminator?

I assume that is a joke, but no.

My role is Desk Jockey.  My role abilities are all the stuff I have in my otherwise normal office.  I think Web might have supercharged me because he sympathizes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 20, 2023, 06:33:36 pm »

Yet you're still voting for him...
Are you fucking with me.
We JUST went over the game of chicken thing.
Is this some stupid plan so that when Jack flips town you can say that I (and therefore, I assume, Jim) must be mafia because I voted to lynch someone I thought was town?

Ideally, everyone else would shift off him, and then I don't even have to because he won't be lynched anyway.

Broseph, I don't particularly care how it gets done, I haven't liked Jack for the entirety of D1, and he has had plenty of opportunities to do something, anything to get me to change my mind. Even with limited time he can poke and prod one or two people.

It's D1 my reads on everyone don't have to be perfect, so if you're more interested in a game of chicken than eliminating scum, I'll re-evaluate you N1 and D2.

If not Jack, then who?
I'm not too thrilled with you right now, if I'm being honest.

Then vote for me! Toony's on me, Jack'll do anything to not get eliminated, that's almost halfway there man. It's better than leaving your vote on someone you think is town.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 20, 2023, 06:33:53 pm »

If you mean that I think hector13 is more likely to be unskilled town than scum, then yeah.
They're also the only one on my wagon that is actually bothering to post.  How many scum does that make on my wagon?
I appreciate the sick burn on Hector, but I wouldn't be bargaining with him. Don't ask him who you should vote, just vote.

Probably one scum minimum in Lenglon & Fluffe.  They're not posting, just sitting on my lynch all happy to see me die.
This doesn't sound like mafia player.

*many posts I can't comment on*

ToonyMan, sell me on hector13. My gut says I don't like this lynch despite my misgivings about him during Day 1.
I can't give a detailed case, there isn't enough time. I think he's the most suspicious player based on their votes and behavior. I'm not going to blame FoU for claiming late, but it didn't help when my top suspect became someone I didn't want to vote in a 15 player game.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 20, 2023, 06:34:23 pm »

Egan:  Ehhhhhh I don't see a self-hammer being a huge deal with less than an hour to go.  A good scum self-hammer is early in the day when said scum is screwed by something like a clean inspection result.  Happened in a game not too far back.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 20, 2023, 06:34:55 pm »

I think I'm gonna jump on the hector13 bandwagon.  Hopefully it  isn't careening over a cliff!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 20, 2023, 06:36:02 pm »

Equally so, if you're scum, town probably wouldn't hammer you anyway, it's D1, and late day vote shenanigans can get a lot of info.
Please no...

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 20, 2023, 06:36:29 pm »

It's D1 my reads on everyone don't have to be perfect, so if you're more interested in a game of chicken than eliminating scum, I'll re-evaluate you N1 and D2. [...] It's better than leaving your vote on someone you think is town.
You literally told me to do this.

I'm not going to fucking move my vote after you said that and I agreed to it. I don't even care that this is obvious manipulation. You challenged me and I am not going to back down.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 20, 2023, 06:36:48 pm »

I will trust in ToonyMan and vote hector13 and celebrate his wisdom should he be right and share his burden should he be wrong.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 20, 2023, 06:37:43 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> EuchreJack  --7-- Lenglon*, hector13*, FallacyofUrist*, Egan_BW*, Fluffe9911*, Maximum Spin*, juicebox*,
hector13       --5-- ToonyMan*, EuchreJack*, EuchreJack*, A_Curious_Cat*, Jim Groovester*,
juicebox       --2-- notquitethere*, TricMagic*,
Knightwing64   --1-- Toaster*,
Toaster        --1-- Knightwing64*,
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
FallacyofUrist --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
Lenglon        --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
TricMagic      --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --0--

9 to Hammer. Day ends on April 20, 2023 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (0 hours and 18 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 20, 2023, 06:38:32 pm »

I will trust in ToonyMan and vote hector13 and celebrate his wisdom should he be right and share his burden should he be wrong.
wow thanks

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 20, 2023, 06:38:58 pm »

Hector or Jack..

Toaster, Knightwing, your vote matters.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 92