Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47202 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 2: Bloodbath [10 / 15]
« Reply #1095 on: April 24, 2023, 01:03:37 pm »

Well yeah, I was tracked visiting Toaster, in addition to FoU and Jim, so I’m a likely suspect. Toony can’t have done it because NQT tracked him visiting me and NQT.

Cat has claimed one action, KW and you haven’t claimed anything, Max killed Lenglon, Jim killed FoU, Egan has claimed one action but he’s town, juicebox went on an adventure.

It’s among you, me, KW, and Cat who killed Toaster, unless juicebox can kill from wherever he was.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 24, 2023, 01:08:50 pm »

My point being I’m wondering why you’re being so dismissive of KW and Cat.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 24, 2023, 01:11:35 pm »

One other weird thing— didn't the start and end of day say Juice had disappeared somewhere — how was he still able to night act?
I can answer this for him. He has a 1-shot ability that lets him commute while having 6AP. I saw it as soon as he did so because, as I said, being out of the game is like being dead.
I did not see Fluffe's role so I assume that, if his claim is true, it didn't "remove him from the game" in the same way. This would probably mean that, eg, a superkill would still have worked.
If Toony was framed then Curious Cat was the most likely suspect to do it, that's clear to me now.
I concluded the same thing, yes.

Still reading thread.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 24, 2023, 01:13:14 pm »

Juicebox, 6AP is a lot of AP. What else did you do??

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 24, 2023, 01:14:05 pm »

My point being I’m wondering why you’re being so dismissive of KW and Cat.
KW moves up a level in the sus tier now that I know apparantly mafia mediums can exist while Cat I aint sus about cause wouldn't it imply they were buddies with Lenglon? Which just simply based off their past interactions as I mentioned earlier feels very wrong.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 24, 2023, 01:14:13 pm »

Mafia medium’s are possible. I think it was webadict’s Supernatural had 3 mediums, one of which was scum. Pretty sure the game was linked earlier by Jim during our argument about meta-reading FoU.
That was the most recent Paranormal, don't worry, I've confused the two almost identical names a couple times too.

Can confirm, just to be clear, juicebox could absolutely have used a mafiakill if he has one.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 24, 2023, 01:14:47 pm »

I literally did claim, I claimed that I had no idea. I did two actions and only one succeeded. I don’t know which one did.

Why would a mafia medium even…

Bro whatever

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 24, 2023, 01:16:12 pm »

KW moves up a level in the sus tier now that I know apparantly mafia mediums can exist while Cat I aint sus about cause wouldn't it imply they were buddies with Lenglon? Which just simply based off their past interactions as I mentioned earlier feels very wrong.
Ugh, I should have copied this into the last post.
There's (seemingly, likely) a whole extra mafia team. We don't know that the Lenglon/? team killed Toaster. Honestly, the only way you could be convinced of this is if you were on the other one and knew you didn't.

I literally did claim, I claimed that I had no idea. I did two actions and only one succeeded. I don’t know which one did.

Why would a mafia medium even…

Bro whatever
Want to share targets at least?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 24, 2023, 01:28:00 pm »

Ugh, I should have copied this into the last post.
There's (seemingly, likely) a whole extra mafia team. We don't know that the Lenglon/? team killed Toaster. Honestly, the only way you could be convinced of this is if you were on the other one and knew you didn't.
In this theoretical Cat is mafia who the hell would even be their partner though? Honestly I think im mentally looping around myself so many times trying to work out who the hell is bad that im just getting schitzo. I know there is probably a second team but my brain is just going HURR DURR when I try to input feken cat into the equation and im gonna stop thinking about this before I give myself a brain aneurysm.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 24, 2023, 02:25:39 pm »

Egan, my dude, you’re the only person I’m sure I can trust; what are your thoughts on the game?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 24, 2023, 03:05:57 pm »

Toaster:

(Hector is 100% scum; he’s lying about stealing my vote. I would have been told if I lost my vote and I was not.)

👁👄👁

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 24, 2023, 03:17:44 pm »

Hector claimed targeting Toaster early in case he was tracked, and he did it before KW claimed being a medium.

Gottem

Hector13

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 24, 2023, 03:20:45 pm »

I didn’t claim targeting Toaster in case I was tracked, I claimed because I got tracked.

I’m trying to figure out what happened.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 24, 2023, 03:29:33 pm »

Oh yes, checking now, that is true. That doesn't make it any better though!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 24, 2023, 03:42:31 pm »

Looks like I read that particular action wrong. I can generate the vote myself and give it to someone, or I can take it from another player. Evidently I misread the latter part as they have to be dead, else I kill them and then take it.

Bit of a bummer if I get killed over it, but that’s what I get for not reading my role properly.

*shrugs* shit happens.

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 92