Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47290 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 2: Bloodbath [10 / 15]
« Reply #1125 on: April 24, 2023, 05:36:19 pm »

Fluffe - Either confused town or confused scum. Silly Fluffe KW is perfect in every way how dare you call him a mafia medium.
Hey I didnt call him a mafia medium I just asked if it was possible!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 24, 2023, 05:48:29 pm »

Sure buddy.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 24, 2023, 06:34:15 pm »

Right, we all make mistakes, we’ll get over it. We’ve got two days left to find the remaining scum, so why waste it making a decision on who we should eliminate right now?

I think we all agree it’s unlikely Toony and Lenglon were partners.

Toony can’t be partners with Egan, Max, or Jim. Maybe not juicebox given he’s been on at him as much as he’s been on at me. Cat got the scum investigation so it would be utterly ridiculous if it was them.

Could easily be NQT given the town result, and obviously if they’re partners they can vouch for each others actions easily enough, seeing as they know them in advance.

I struggle to read KW as scum, though getting bent out of shape over Jim and others poking at him could be a sign. He has been teamed with Toony a few times before though, and I’m not sure if Toony would let him get away with lurking again this time round. Maybe KW just doesn’t care enough about Toony’s opinion to change his wily ways though. He might also be happy to throw some shade on me because it takes a great deal of pressure off his partner Toony, possibly.

That leaves Fluffe. Fluffe had a bit of a panic around the time Toony got outed, so I’m feeling them as a pretty likely partner. Very quick to get away from voting Toony and onto voting me after my lapse too. Toony also brings them up as a one of two possible inspect targets so he can just inspect juicebox, who isn’t his partner to “clear” his buddy. Equally so, they were split over the two main wagons at day end D1, so vote analysis would make it a bit more tricky to find them.

So yeah. Out of Fluffe/NQT/KW, there’s probably scum, and in that order of likelihood.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 24, 2023, 06:37:42 pm »

Juicebox, 6AP is a lot of AP. What else did you do??
The only thing I haven't claimed is that I used an ability that allowed me to perform the same action on myself that I used on Toony

The ability I used on Egan was 3 AP
The ablility I used on Fluffe was 1 AP
The ability I used on Toony was 1 AP
The ability I used on myself was 1 AP

As for my vote, at this point I think Hector is the best option at this point. He was already a strong candidate to be Lenglon's partner, and the information we just got from Toaster is pretty damning.

I still think there's a good chance Toony is on the other scum team, perhaps with NQT/Fluffe.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 24, 2023, 06:59:35 pm »

Could easily be NQT given the town result, and obviously if they’re partners they can vouch for each others actions easily enough, seeing as they know them in advance.
My result will be confirmed telling the truth when I die.

I still think there's a good chance Toony is on the other scum team, perhaps with NQT/Fluffe.
Bring it.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 24, 2023, 07:45:31 pm »

Knightwing, why aren't you voting him then? :P

Fallacy:

(That would eliminate the Lenglon-hector13 scumteam, I think. But since scum are most motivated to kill other scum, I don't think that's a good idea at this time If I were you I'd vote either Jim or Toony.)

Getting sent mixed messages

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 24, 2023, 07:57:42 pm »

This is what I’ve got so far:

Who were KW’s targets?
Toony is most likely scum.
Max lied during an exchange with hector.  Possible scum (or, at least, EAL worthy).
Egan is town.
Either hector or KW is lying. Unfortunately, unlike with Max and hector, it’s impossible to know for sure.
Toony seems to be completely ignoring the possibility of a Lenglon/Toony scum team.
There’s a good chance for a Max/Jim scum team.
I could be wrong about things.

I think we all agree it’s unlikely Toony and Lenglon were partners.

I don’t quite follow.  Did I miss something?  Links would be nice…

As for my vote, at this point I think Hector is the best option at this point. He was already a strong candidate to be Lenglon's partner, and the information we just got from Toaster is pretty damning.
(Emphasis added)

What information?  Did I miss something again?  Could you provide a link please.

I should probably point out that I spent all 3 of my AP making sure that I could use the inspect ability last night and the two following nights.  I only had 3 AP, so that was all of it.  Also, I don’t have a kill ability of my own (though I do have three abilities that would allow me to get someone killed, but I wouldn’t be able to use them to kill unless someone else tried to kill someone, and they’re all 3 AP for me to use for a single use so I wouldn’t have been able to use both one of them and do an inspect (much less have two inspects left over).
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: April 24, 2023, 07:58:44 pm »

If you guys hammer hector13 before I have a chance to post

I don't care.

I'll post later if the thread is still unlocked but I don't really have much to say aside from echoing a lot of the scumteam analysis already posted and maybe some updated reads.

If I vote I get punished (by hector13) so I'm going to avoid doing that if at all possible.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 24, 2023, 07:59:35 pm »

I guess maybe I have some bickering with dead chat I need to catch up with too.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 24, 2023, 08:04:41 pm »

Toony seems to be completely ignoring the possibility of a Lenglon/Toony scum team.
I wonder why that could be! 🤔

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 24, 2023, 08:11:49 pm »

(Emphasis added)

What information?  Did I miss something again?  Could you provide a link please.

Linkee here you go! http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=181553.msg8471621#msg8471621

Knightwing seemingly relaying a message from Toaster, who is dead. Toaster says that hector is 100% scum because hector lied about stealing Toaster's vote. Toaster was not notified about having their vote stolen and presumably hector's action on toaster was instead to kill toaster.
hector then claimed to have misread their role and accidentally killed toaster while attempting to merely steal toaster's vote.

It's possible that knightwing is just bullshitting and making up what's being said in deadchat, but unlikely.

TLDR: Toaster accuses hector of killing toaster. Hector admits to the crime but claims it was an accident.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 24, 2023, 08:17:09 pm »

To elaborate on something you might ask me about, the reason it's unlikely that Knightwing is bullshitting is that hector admitted to the kill being his, and knightwing sent me a message he would not have known to if he weren't at least a medium.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 24, 2023, 08:21:16 pm »

Who to lynch first?  Toony to hector?  Who to lynch first…

Also, that exchange was what I was referring to when I said

Either hector or KW is lying. Unfortunately, unlike with Max and hector, it’s impossible to know for sure.

I’m currently leaning towards KW being the one telling the truth based on what you just said.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 24, 2023, 08:27:25 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13    --5-- ToonyMan*, Maximum Spin*, notquitethere*, Fluffe9911*, juicebox*,
-> ToonyMan    --5-- A_Curious_Cat*, hector13*, hector13*, hector13*, Knightwing64*,
Maximum Spin   --1-- Egan_BW*,
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
juicebox       --0--
Knightwing64   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --1-- Jim Groovester,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on April 26, 2023 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (~46 hours remaining).

NOTE: In the event of a tie, all forces opposing Town choose the execution target.
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 24, 2023, 08:35:57 pm »

I’m currently considering an EAL lynch on Webadict due to this:

You can also join BYOR 16.  That will be as beginner friendly as I make it.

That being said, if hector13 is scum (as is likely), then him having 3 votes is extremely dangerous.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 92